"Unattainable" savings goals

I've learned to mostly ignore it, but it drives me
batty.  I have a particular loan with a goal to pay it
off by 7/4/04.  The loan balance is 14,000.  I have
marked a savings account to be "used for budgeted savings
goals."  I deposit $1300 per month into the account which
has a balance currently of $13000.  Money 2K4 says that I
cannot reach my savings goal.  What can I do to help fix
this?  Any feedback would be appreciated!
0
80sradio (1)
4/7/2004 3:55:26 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

"Unattainable" savings goals