[Money2007] Cleared or Reconcilied and other font problem

Hello,
what does they mean?

What's the difference?

Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like
squaes in the values of column % of income.
Does anybody has this problem?

Thanks
0
pippo (34)
1/8/2007 9:42:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Pippo wrote:

>Hello,
>what does they mean?
>
>What's the difference?

Cleared means that the bank has that transaction recognize, such as
a check having cleared. Reconciled means that you have checked that
the cleared transactions add up to what the bank thinks they have
added up to.

Those were not "official" but just my rough descriptions.

>Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like
>squaes in the values of column % of income.
>Does anybody has this problem?
>
>Thanks
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
1/9/2007 12:58:44 AM
Cal Learner-- MVP ha scritto:
> Cleared means that the bank has that transaction recognize, such as
> a check having cleared. Reconciled means that you have checked that
> the cleared transactions add up to what the bank thinks they have
> added up to.
>
> Those were not "official" but just my rough descriptions.

Thanks!

>> Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like
>> squaes in the values of column % of income.
>> Does anybody has this problem?
Anybody have the same problem? Did you solve it?
Thanks.
0
pippo (34)
1/9/2007 6:19:33 PM
Hi, I have the same problem:

> >> Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like
> >> squaes in the values of column % of income.
> >> Does anybody has this problem?

I install money in another desktop, get the backup and restore in it. The
problem continues.

Any ideas?

Tks in advance.

"Pippo" wrote:

> Cal Learner-- MVP ha scritto:
> > Cleared means that the bank has that transaction recognize, such as
> > a check having cleared. Reconciled means that you have checked that
> > the cleared transactions add up to what the bank thinks they have
> > added up to.
> >
> > Those were not "official" but just my rough descriptions.
> >
> Thanks!
>

> >> Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like
> >> squaes in the values of column % of income.
> >> Does anybody has this problem?
> Anybody have the same problem? Did you solve it?
> Thanks.

0
Havok (3)

Serious sorting problems with cells containing references
Hi, I'm running into some serious bugs when I try to sort some cells on a sheet. If all the cells contain simple text or numbers, all is fine. But if any of the cells contains a reference to another cell (outside of the sort range), the sort is messed up badly. On some occasions the reference in question has been deleted and the cell's previous contents restored. The range in question is three columns wide and about 12 rows long. It has a header row. Everything is very simple. Thanks, p. -- MS Office '03 Basic on Win XP Paul, Select your cells with the references, and run the ...

Clearing "Find" History in OL 2002
I have used the "find" option to locate emails and now wish to clear them out and start fresh. There have gotten to be too many in my drop down list. How do I do this? ...

postmaster problems
I´m new to these technology of exchange, th eproblem is that i´ve installed an exchange 2003 on my organization, and when i see the queue i see that the sender address of many messages is postmaster@mydomain, is that normal, if it isn´t what can i do to solve it? thanks in advance. It is normal, and has actuall been covered recently on these newsgroups. Its just a side-effect of spam and NDR's, you can disregard it. "Alberto Pascual" <AlbertoPascual@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:286246B7-20D7-462D-B75B-98462DFCC03A@microsoft.com... &g...

Screen Fonts
The screen font looks terrible in excel on my G5 and Cinema 23" HD Flat panel display All other program fonts look great. I cannot remember how to fix the problem. I tried to change font smoothing in General prespane. No luck. Office X - Mac 10.2.8. Please email me with any suggestions. Thanks I am not familiar with a Mac but you can change the excel font setting in Tools >> Options>>General Tab Scroll through the Font names. The font list is is same as inany program you have, standard windows setting. Mark http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway >-----Original M...

problem viewing shared outlook 98 calendar
I'm trying to share/view my home calendar (home pc w/win 98/outlook98) with my work outlook 2000 pc/win 2000. I've done everything right for my home pc & received the invite via email to my work email & accepted; however, whenever I click on the "home calendar" link @ work, my calendar is blank. None of my appmts show up! Can anyone help! I work at both places but have my pda synced w/my home email account & do not want to remove all this data & reinstall so that my pda syncs with my work pc. Hope this makes sense! ...

ISBLANK problem
Hello Everyone, I was looking out for some help in my excel sheet. I have a formula : =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($D9,HPEQV1!$D:$E,2,0)*VLOOKUP($D9,'base data'!$D: $IA,J$1,0)-VLOOKUP($A9,Counterfeit!$X:$IA,Calc1!J$1,0)*SUM('base data'! J9:J12)),"",VLOOKUP($D9,HPEQV1!$D:$E,2,0)*VLOOKUP($D9,'base data'!$D: $IA,J$1,0)-VLOOKUP($A9,Counterfeit!$X:$IA,Calc1!J$1,0)*SUM('base data'! J9:J12)) Now this formula obviously gets a number generated. I have put an iserror to have a blank. Actually what I would like to do is .. where ever the result is a zero or a blank .....

Clearing SPAM, Deleted Items Folder Automatically
Is there an automatic way in Exchange 2003 to clear out specific folders for each user such as Deleted Items and SPAM? Maybe automatically purge anything older than 30 days, or if the mailbox itself gets over so many KB, it deletes out the oldest stuff. you could configure a mailbox management policy that would do it... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Art Vandelay" <artvandelay92k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uLqQGRaCHHA.4892@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there an automatic way in Exchange 2003 to clear out specific folders > for each user such as Deleted Items ...

weired problem...
My exchange server 5.5 is running in Win2k AD. To migrate this to exchange 2000, I installed a new additional DC and set the role of a global catalog server. I also installed ADC to prepare E2k installation in the same machine. Then I run e2k setup with forestprep and selected option to join existing exchange 5.5 site, also supplied server name and admin account. In the next screen,it displated the username with invalid domain name (e.g. username@domain.com/) in the box and asked for the password for admin. I entered the password but got message "invalid user name" and stop...

clear the error
hi, i wrote a formula on range from a1 to e13, the result would be shown on k1:k13 but the cell were shown on the #DIV/0! because i knew that the some cell has not yet put the data. I really know how to clean it or replace by 0. please help thanks jimmy Basically =IF(ISERROR(formula),"",formula) but you can be smarter if you just test the cells that constitute the dividend for 0. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jimmy" <hk2020@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OZc9QI9dFHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > hi, > > i wrote a formula on range from a1 to e13, th...

Clear Cell Format
Some time ago, from a post by JE McGimpsey, I learned the following macro, which will toggle the substitution of "." with ":" However it left the cell in Time Format after its initial entry. How do I clear the Time Format, when decimal point is back to normal state. Please, Public Sub ToggleDotTime() Dim strmsg As String strmsg = "Decimal Point is NORMAL" With Application.AutoCorrect On Error Resume Next .DeleteReplacement (".") If Err Then .AddReplacement ".", &...

Font problem
It seems that the Cambria Math font has recently acquired an extremely large Ascent and Descent. Has it perhaps always been that way and I've never noticed it before, or is it something recent, perhaps a Vista thing? Try the following code for example. For Arial and Times New Roman (and virtually all other fonts) I am getting pretty much exactly what I would expect (a TextHeight that is a bit larger than the point size) but for Cambria Math I am getting an extremely large TextHeight (I get exactly the same results using GDI32 methods). At this end (on my Vista Business laptop...

problems in outlook 2000
I had to have my hard drive reformatted 2 days ago. I work in OL 2000, internet only, in win 98 SE. My emails arrive in any order, whether I ask in the bar to get them ascending or descending, I get the same ones at the top, they arrive mainly by name, but not always, they are sometimes mixed. Can you tell me what happens ? Thanks ...

GDI problem
Hallo, I have a small (hopefully) problem... I defined an user control that in the Paint overriden method does the following things: protected override void OnPaint( PaintEventArgs e ) { e.Graphics.Clear( BackColor ); e.Graphics.SmoothingMode = _SmoothingMode; e.Graphics.CompositingQuality = _CompositingQuality; e.Graphics.InterpolationMode = _InterpolationMode; e.Graphics.TextRenderingHint = _TextRenderingHint; e.Graphics.TranslateTransform( Width / 2,Height / 2 ); e.Graphics...

Clear Option in SOP Screen
Hi All, I have a request from one of my clients that sometimes the sales person want to clear the data on the SOP screen becuase the customer does not need the items; the options avilable is to void or delete the transaction. can anyone advice for this, is any customization needed for that thanks for your cooperation Can it be accomplished by Delete Row? (you select the line and then Edit on the menu and then Delete Row). This is useful if there are only a few lines to delete. If there are many rows to delete and your salesperson does not want to do this repeatedly, he can use the Del...

Excel 2007 problem
Hi there, We keep getting the following error when opening up a generated XLS file (that worked in Excel 2003 but now doesn't after upgrading to Excel 2007): " The file you are trying to open, '*.XLS' is in a different format than specified by the file extension. " Any reg fix or anything for this??? Cheers! You must be generating an XLSX or other format file. You could fix that issue, or try adding this new Dword item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Excel\Security\ExtensionHardening Leave its value at 0. -- Jim "T. Smith" <...

Format on report Problem
Trying to get BillDate and PaidAmount to format on a Report Thanks for any Help....Bob ="Last Payment"+DLookUp("Format,d-mmm-yy[BillDate] & ' ' & Format,($#,##0.00)[PaidAmount]","qryAccountStatus","OwnerID=" & [tbOwnerID]) On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:21:38 +1300, Bob V wrote: > Trying to get BillDate and PaidAmount to format on a Report > Thanks for any Help....Bob > ="Last Payment"+DLookUp("Format,d-mmm-yy[BillDate] & ' ' & > Format,($#,##0.00)[PaidAmount]","qryAccountStatus"...

Problem connection to local db in VWD2010
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I just loaded VWD2010 via the MS installer tool. VWD2010 appears to work fine except that I am unable now to connect to the local database. Also, the Db creation option is grayed out. Attempting to open the local db raises the following error message: "Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed." All processes are enabled in the SQL Confguration manager (Shared memory, named pipes, TCP/IP, etc.). Someone posted a similar question las...

Changing font in Textbox
I have a multiline textbox where I am trying to align text. How can I change the font to something like Courrier New so that I have equi-spaced letters and my text lines up ? Thanks, Ike Create the Font you need and call the SetFont(...) API for the edit control (textbox) "Ike" <rxv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2rNQc.13064$Jp6.4650@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I have a multiline textbox where I am trying to align text. How can I change > the font to something like Courrier New so that I have equi-spaced letters > and my text lines up ? Thanks, Ike ...

[Money2007] Cleared or Reconcilied and other font problem
Hello, what does they mean? What's the difference? Another question: in my Working budget I see strange characters (like squaes in the values of column % of income. Does anybody has this problem? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Pippo wrote: >Hello, >what does they mean? > >What's the difference? Cleared means that the bank has that transaction recognize, such as a check having cleared. Reconciled means that you have checked that the cleared transactions add up to what the bank thinks they have added up to. Those were not "official" but just my rough des...

abnormal font
i use excel2000 sp3. i have situation that the font size value seems to look like 40 although it appears as 12 in the function window. when i change from 12 to 11, it shows the correct size. although, when i preserved and closed and then re-opened, again the character looks like 40 which as a result the excel file looks like a mess. is this a bug? or what patches are available? A few years ago, a coworker had the same trouble. Our ITS department installed a new driver for his video card and all was well. Maybe.... hal9000 wrote: > > i use excel2000 sp3. > i have situation t...

Problem while removing incomes in Essential Budget
I am using M2006, I've been using the Essential Budget for a while, but now I trying to switch to the advanced budget without success. My problem is exactly described in the issue KB899628 ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899628 ) but the resolution stated doesn't work. When I try to remove all my incomes entries and click Done, everything seems to be okay, but when I reenter in the "Edit income" window, always appears 3 new blank incomes without my concernment. For this reason I can't switch to the Advanced budget. Please, does anyone have an idea? I'm having the ...

CTreeView and splitter wnd problem
In my app i have a CTreeView derived class loaded on one pane and on the other one there is a CHtmlView. Every treectrl items are associated with a CView derived class. What i want to do is, when i insert an item into the treectrl, change the other pane with the view associated to the item inserted. So immediatly after the item creation with InsertItem i call my own method to switch the view but this works well in release but in debug mode i get: ASSERT_VALID fails with illegal vtable pointer. First-chance exception in MyApp.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation. maybe someone has ...

Outlook Mail Item Duplicate "Display Name" Problem
Dear all, I'm currently writing a Persona Menu smart tag in Outlook 2003. I use dynamic caption and intend to modify the "Additional Actions" sub-menu depending on the contact(in the MAPIFolder) that the tag is referring to. Problem occurs in the mapping of the tag and OL contact. All information I can find from the smart tag action DLL(with ISmartTagAction2 interface) is just the tagged text string from get_VerbCaptionFromID2() but not the entity object that calls the persona menu. So my way to complete the chain is to : 1) search the sender and recipients' "display...

Converting to Money2007
I currently use Money 2005. I currently have around 12 years of expenditure history, a huge file. Each time I start Money 2005 it loads the entire history file. How would I parse the file so it would only contain 2 or three years? I want to be able to do this but I also don't want to lose all of the history. Is there an easy way to do this? Thank you. -- Mike File|Archive claims to do this. But many people have problems with it and it doesn't always seem to get the adjusted starting balances correct and it doesn't take all of the transactions out you might think it would....

Pivot Table External Data % Problem
Hi All, I have the following scenario: This is happening in both Excel 2003 & Excel 2007 using XP. I am accessing an external data source though ODBC. There is one table with Account Number, Date, Month, Amount. There is another table with Account Number, Account Name. I join the two tables using MS Query during the Pivot Table Wizard steps. I then create the Pivot Table with Account # & Account Name as Row Labels, Month as Column Labels, and Amount as the Data. Everything works fine, the Amounts for each month are summed and show up under the correct Month for each Account, for e...