$$$$$ MAKE DOLLARS FROM YOUR HOUSE $$$$$$ Find out here - TIPS AND HINTS ONLY.

http://www.weekendeasycash.com

0
easycash (1)
4/22/2007 2:33:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Make Default

lookup view (find columns) doesn't work for "send email" functionality
When I add new find columns (p.e. parent customer) to my lookup view of my contacts, everything works just fine for lookups... But i recently discovered that this doesn't work if you p.e. open up an account record; you click the button "send email" on the toolbar (or just when you create a new email activity) , which will open a new email screen in MS CRM; and if you then click on the magnifying glass for the to;cc and/or bcc fields... If I select to address a contact and try to search on the parent customer (newly added find column for lookup view) I get no results! (only if i...

Finding my contacts
when I am traying to send and Email and opening a message when I click on To I cant find my contacts, it show me the contacts for anther data file. how can I view the my contacts when sending a email? See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/contactsinaddressbook.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "hazzaa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f43701c45826$e64ffda0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > when I am traying to send and Email...

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Is there a formula to find one phrase in a selection?
Hey again, Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase in a selection? I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of looks like this: |Monday| Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) Period 2:| S | Period 3:| A | So basically, if they have one or more "S"s, we can count them as being present for the day. I need the formula to find out if there is an "S" in that column, and if there is, I need it ...

cannot find the .csv files for importing to hotmail
I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account but cannot find the ".csv" files that are requested. I have done a search with no apparent appropriate file found. Thanks Did you create a .csv file for Hotmail to import? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Bob asked: | I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account | but cannot ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Finding average of absolute values
I would like to know a formula to calculate the absolute average of a list containing both positive and negative numbers, so that the numbers below would produce a result of 9.464 3.45, 5.64, 19.71, -3.2, -15.32 Any help would be appreciated... Hi Glenn! One way: With your data in A1:A5 =AVERAGE(ABS(A1:A5)) Entered as an array by pressing and holding down Ctrl + Shift and then pressing Enter. Appears in the formula bar as: {=AVERAGE(ABS(A1:A5))} -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au ...

Excel 2007: Finding Column Position
Is there a formula that can look at a row of labels and return the columnar position of a designated value? For instance: Row A: Apples Oranges Pears Peaches How can I programmatically determine the column number for Pears? The end result is I am trying to do a VLOOKUP but the column number may be dynamic though the label will always be the same. Thanks, David Row 1 (not row A): =match("pears",1:1,0) will return the number of the column (if it finds a match) or an error (if there is no match). Debra Dalgleish has some samples that you may w...

Cannot find Calendar control in my Excel2002, VBE(additional control)
When I tried to add a calendar control, in VBE control toolbox and right click Refedit and select Additional control, there is no calendar control of any version in the list. Any suggestion , Thanks ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** I'm not sure, but I think I've read that this control is installed when you install Access (just a guess). You may want to use a freeware version of the calendar control. From Ron de Bruin's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.h...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...