Word 2007 embedded Chart data Fill or Autofill

  • Follow

Is it possible, using Word 2007, to perform a Fill or an Autofill operation
on an embedded (unlinked) chart? The chart was created earlier within Word.
Initially, I was thinking about the newer style, where two adjacent cells are
populated, selected, then the Fill handle is dragged to the last cell of the
Fill.
I created a macro in excel, of which I pasted a portion to my word chart.
After modifying the Range (as I understand is different in Word), I found it
did not work.
Below is what I have in my code. After looking through the Word Object
Browser and using Help, I don't think it's possible
Even if this operation were not available I would like to know if the more
simple Fill operation is possible.
Thanks for any help.
0
Reply Utf 2/19/2010 4:29:01 PM