Word 2007 embedded Chart data Fill or Autofill

Is it possible, using Word 2007, to perform a Fill or an Autofill operation
on an embedded (unlinked) chart? The chart was created earlier within Word.
Initially, I was thinking about the newer style, where two adjacent cells are
populated, selected, then the Fill handle is dragged to the last cell of the
Fill.
I created a macro in excel, of which I pasted a portion to my word chart.
After modifying the Range (as I understand is different in Word), I found it
did not work.
Below is what I have in my code. After looking through the Word Object
Browser and using Help, I don't think it's possible
Even if this operation were not available I would like to know if the more
simple Fill operation is possible.
Thanks for any help.

Repeating data on matching cells
When the data column C matches the data in column A, I need the data in columns C and D to be repeated for all matching rows. For example: This is my data: a b c d 009701449-2 071712 009701449-2 071712 009701449-2 071712 009701452-4 008710 009701449-2 071712 009701455-7 008710 009701449-2 071712 009701460-1 008710 009701449-2 071712 009701465-6 058617 009701449-2 071712 009701467-8 059602 009701452-4 008710 009701468-9 059602 009701452-4 008710 009701455-7 008710 009701455-7 008710 009701460-1 008110 009701465-6 058617 0097...

Sorting charts
Hi All, I want to sort the charts in a spreadsheet on its name and i have the code to do this. but my code sorts the charts based on the index value. Is there any way to sort charts by there name. thanks, Navin The index value is the Z order, where 1 is the one behind all the others, and the highest number is in front of all the others. Adjust the Z order (Bring Forward, Send Backward), then run your sorting routine. Or provide the list of chart object names to the procedure and use these in order to move each chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom...

where is that save data feature for backup?
Hi All, On sql 2005, where is that console that allows me to save my data to a directory for easy backup? If I remember correctly, I can set this on a schedule too? I was shown this a few years back, and for my life I can not remember where it was. :'[ Many thanks, -T ToddAndMargo (ToddAndMargo@invalid.com) writes: > On sql 2005, where is that console that allows me to save my data > to a directory for easy backup? If I remember correctly, I can set this > on a schedule too? I was shown this a few years back, and for > my life I can not remember where it ...

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Adjusting one data set based another
I'd like to compare two sets and report a result that shows how one data set would plot if related to the other set (sorry, I know that's poorly worded). Here's an example: Sample #1 Sample #2 25% 0.26 25% 0.264 30% 0.31 30% 0.317 35% 0.36 35% 0.365 40% 0.41 40% 0.426 45% 0.45 45% 0.5 50% 0.51 50% 0.569 55% 0.56 55% 0.644 60% 0.62 60% 0.72 65% 0.69 65% 0.779 70% 0.75 70% 0.835 75% 0.84 75% 0.901 80% 0.93 80% 0.968 85% 1.03 85% 1.049 90% 1.12 90% 1.108 95% 1.24 95% 1.194 100% 1.4 100% 1.242 So, in the above data for example, at 50%, sample #1 reports 0.51 in sa...

Charting
I am trying to figure out how to plot a chart of T Vs (V1-V2) without actually creating a Column to calculate V1-V2. Please help. Thanks Here's an example. Put T values in A2:A12, V2 values in B2:B12, and V1 values in C2:C12 (B1 and C1 are reserved for labels). Press Ctrl-F3 to open the Define Names dialog. Enter a name like DeltaV in the name box, type an equals sign in the Refers To box, select the range containing V2, then type a minus sign, then select the range containing V1, and press Add. The refers To box contains the formula: =Sheet1!$B$2:$B$12-Sheet1!$C$2:$C$12 Now...

Autofill
Hello. When I click the black plus mark to autofill a column, instead o calculating the formula that I entered in the first cell, it repeat the same answer as in the first cell. How to avoid this? should I try reinstalling excel software? ------------------------------- Sometimes, I get correct answers without problems. If this becomes problem if we employ the whole excel sheet? Once I used all columns an about 100 rows. After that, I have this problem. ================= eg. Let us say, that we need to multiply the first 2 columns. the correc answer needed is in the 3rd col. and the wrong a...

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Filling in Cell above with Data from below
Have data where I need to fill in A1 with A2 Data, A3 with A4 and so on: Col A 123 XXX 345 YYY Need it to end up like: XXX XXX YYY YYY How can I do this? visit www.ExcelGoodies.com If A1 and A3 are blank: Select A1:A4. Press Ctrl+G. Click special, blank. Start typing a formula: = Then press the down arrow key. This should finish the formula and create: =A2 Press Ctrl+Enter to apply formula to all currently selected cells. If needed, you could then do a copy, paste special - values only. ======= If A1 and A3 are not blank, but you want every other line copie...

Encoded Word Documents

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Why does a spider chart add up values?
I've created a spider chert from a pivot table. The spider chart should show two spiders for two value ranges. For some reason it adds up the second value range to the first creating too high values. I don't want the chart to display the second value range relative to the first, but absolute. Can someone help me with this? Thanks! Mark Hi, I don't know why it stacks the lines by default in a radar pivot-chart, but to get to a relative type change the chart type to clustered column and then back to radar. Cheers Andy Mark wrote: > I've created a spider chert from...