Setting options in Word

I would like to programmatically (using OLE) set the spelling check option in
Word that will skip words with numbers.  I have used OLE with Word for
configuring a document, mailmerges, etc.  Can someone show me how I can set
this option programmatically?

Thanks for any ideas on this,
Mark

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

Upgrading soon: Which PCCharge option is right for us?
Hey all, I am the IT director for a two store craft chain (approximately 15 lanes). My company is going to be upgrading to Microsoft RMS over the summer. Our credit card processor, Paymentech, has strongly recommended using PCCharge as payment solution. I was wondering which version we need to get -- we are looking for a solution that the cashier won't even know is there. In other words, we don't want to train our cashiers to use RMS and PCCharge. We just want them to know how to use RMS and let PCCharge handle all of the work. That said, do we need PCCharge Payment Server, or PCCha...

internet options change and ie 8
i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet options icon changes and im wondering what that means. the icon is a globe type image and then for some reason not of my doing (as far as i know) it changes and has a white square in front of the globe and the square has a check mark on it. its probably not a big deal but im just curious what it is doing and what it means. thank you in advance. kf. "kf" <kf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B7252-67A7-4BEF-8BB6-983C8B8C2026@microsoft.com... > i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet o...

How to set backcolour

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Word 2007 - Windows 7
We generate reports that contain still images of AVI animations. It used to be that we could drag and drop the AVI file into the document and a graphic image would appear; now all we get is an icon. I believe this occurred as the result of an upgrade to Window2 7 form XP SP2. We'd like to retain embedding the video as it can then be activated by a click should the reader decide to do that, but what happened to the still image? I expect it's something really stupid that I've forgotten, but you never know... ...

Reading Pane Settings

Transferring Excel Data to Word...??? Help, ASAP!!!
I have to make "class passes" every week. They Include the student's name, Group color, homeroom teacher's name and room number, number of the room they will be going to, and the date and time. It is very hard to type in all of this data EVERY week... I have an excel spreadsheet that has all of this data in it. How do I "get my computer" to just "fill in" the blanks? for example, i have my data, and i press some key, and the names, teachers names, dates, times, room #s, etc. are filled in automatically. I've tried to make a template, i ju...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Outlook 2007 folder viewing options
I like to view my inbox and other mail folders with particular fields displayed. Does anybody know of a way I can set my folders to have the same fields without having to use the field chooser in each folder? Thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook ...

Set Focus

Macro to Print labels in Word
Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to print labels in Word (2003)? If there is one, it might be listed at http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm . You can also just use a mail merge, you know. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehiHZJeXEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been ...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...

Strange permission Settings.
Hey folks I got a strange problem and i think it has somthing to do with permisions server end but it is possible this could also be a client side problem Okay so im on the support desk we have a number of users that access an exchange 2003 server using outlook 2003 some teams share access team maiboxes. When they try to add a custom field to (in tasks or email) on a shared mailbox they recive this error message "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or the system administrator" But they have full rights to it an...