Why does my imported jpeg look blurry?

Follow
Email
When I imported my jpeg into Word, it looks blurry. It is not lo-res; it is
300 dpi.

Also, when I import it, Word doesn't import it at full size. So I have to
scale it up. Could this be the reason for the blurriness? My imported file is
at 100%  yet it doesn't import this way.

I am a graphic designer and rarely use Word as I prefer Adobe InDesign. But
my client needs their letterhead in Word since that is what they have.

Any ideas?
0
Reply Utf 12/15/2009 2:39:01 AM

Looking for a way to enable exchange 2k with spam blocking
Does anyone know of a good way to enable exchange 2k with spam blocking? anon wrote: > Does anyone know of a good way to enable exchange 2k with spam blocking? The simple way should be to use or install an anti- "virus/spam" solution as Antigen... Bye -- Thierry DEMAN-BARCEL´┐Ż MVP Exchange,SQL/Server,[MCSE option Messaging, MCSA 2003]. "anon" <jkit001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of a good way to enable exchange 2k with spam blocking? You can get the same stuff that E2K3 does by installing Open Relay Filter (http://www.vamsoft.com/orf). -- Ri...

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

Cell reference from a looked up value
Hi, I'm trying to get the cell reference of a value looked up in a table. For example: A table of values are found in A4 to J13 (10x10 table). A4=1, B4=2,A5=11, B5=12 and so on (ie 1 to 10 is in the first row, 11 to 20 is in the 2nd row, Last row is 91 to 100 (found in A13:J13). A1 contains the value I want found B1 contains some formula that gives me the location in the table (absolute). i.e., if 1 is in cell A1, I want B1 to have "A4" if 100 is in cell A1, I want B1 to Have "J13" Is there a function or combination of functions that would allow me to do this? T...

Off Topic First look Office 2010
Off Topic First look Office 2010 In a different list many people expressed that they have difficulties in down loading the ebook "Firstlook Office 2010" published by Microsoft. I was able to get it, of course with some difficulty. For the benefit of others....I have uploaded the same to yousendit. Here is the link. http://rcpt.yousendit.com/791702352/e1911e9fc6d8b04bca9f92ff5bebe5e4 Those who want it may download it. It will be there there for 7 more days only seena Althought labeled as off topic, I would be wary of anything that's offered as only ...

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

importing email

import pdf table

Rules Wizard: Looking for HTML Tag Attributes
microsoft.public.outlook - I've been receiving an onslaught of worm emails. Though my virus scanner is cleaning them, most still have web bugs embedded (i.e. a 0x0 size image/iframe used to track users). The Rules Wizard seemed like an easy way to trap these web bugs, but it doesn't seem to recognize attribute values inside of HTML tags - only the actual content within the body. For example, the following code snippet would trigger a rule looking for "Hello", but not one looking for "width=0 height=0". <html> <body> <iframe src="...

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...

Incorrect import of decimal point placement.
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial institution and the decimal point shifted 2 spaces to left in all but 2 entries. Instead of 400.00, the result was 4.00. Has this occurred to anyone? Iv'e been using the software for the past 3 months and this is the first time it had occured. Money or Financial institution problem?? In microsoft.public.money, Martin wrote: >I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. >This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial >institution and the decimal point shifted 2 ...

Excel-Based Budgeting-print an exception report after the import
When importing a budget into GP from Excel (using Excel-Based Budgeting), if any account numbers are entered in Excel that are not in GP, the import drops them without any warning or notification. In our case, we have 5500 lines of information to manually review to find the problem. A solution is to have an exception report print after the import to list any accounts in Excel that were not imported into GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...