Where may I find a Word template for stage plays?

Looking for templates for stage plays, screen plays, and emcee announcement
scripts.

Have you tried a Google search? When I did that, I quickly discovered
several sites that *might* have what you want. I know nothing about this
one, but it claims to have a screen play template:

http://www.writingacademy.com/screenplay.html

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"Alton" <Alton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking for templates for stage plays, screen plays, and emcee
> announcement
> scripts.

0
Herb

Find and replace according to conversion table
Hi, I have a question about automating find and replace for text data. I havetbe replacements I want to take place. Instances of A1 should be replaced with the value in B1, A2 with B2, and so on. There are several thousand entries. How can I use this information to do a large-scale search and replace conversion on data listed in a third column? The third column contains text characters. So, A1 = A, B1 = D A2 = B, B2 = E A3 = C, B3 = F and I want this information to convert C1 = ABC to D1 = DEF Can it be done? -- efrancis --------------------------------------------------------...

Finding text within text
Hello again, I've gotten the formula for finding occurrences of a word in one column based on whether it's in another column; now what I need is to find out whether a word in column A (for instance) appears in a string of text in column B. As in, a SKU in A, and a description in B, with the descriptions having several SKUs in each one. I need to be able to delete from a sheet any description that doesn't have the SKUs I'm looking for, and it would be really nice to color the corresponding cells the same, but even having the row number in the third row would be nice. Say I...

Find Min Value in Row or Selected Cells
I have a query where I have product SKU's with various Pgrogram Prices. I want to create an expression to look at these multiple prices and return the lowest price and/or the heading for the lowest price: Name APrice BPrice CPrice SeasonP FlyerP *BestProg *Best Price Widgit 1 1.01 1.25 1.54 1.11 0.99 FlyerP 0.99 Widgit 2 2.01 2.12 2.37 2.99 APrice 2.01 Widgit 3 1.23 1.22 1.25 1.24 BPrice 1.22 Widgit 4 ...

Find cells with a space at the end
How do I find all cells (with text in it) that ends with a space ie. "This is some text " which I either want to highlight or automatically fix to: "This is some text" I'm using Excel 97. I have tried to turn on showing special character like you can in Word (where a space appears as a dot), but couldn't find that command. The Find command also doesn't help. Many thanks, Alain On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:02:17 -0000, "Alain Dekker" <alain.dekker@NO.SPAM.loma.com> wrote: >How do I find all cells (with text in it) that ends wi...

Outlook 2002 SP3: Can't open file: *.msg. The file may not exist, you may...
Hi, recently I am unable to open attachments within Outlook that have an extension of .msg. When previewing a message in the preview pane, the attachment MSG icon appears white. When the message is opened, it changes to a beige color. Double-clicking (and choosing Open from the menu) on the icon in either state yields no results. When I save the message to my desktop, I took the DDE command used to open files with the .msg extension ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office \Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE" /f "%1"). I changed to the directory where the message is and ran: "C:\Program...

Find Message in Multiple Queues?
Does anyone know of an easy way (tool\utility or just something I am missing) to find a message across multiple queues at once? We recently had a user try to send out a 0.5MB email to 3000 "sales leads" (yes, that's 1.5GB total) and it brought our Internet bandwidth to its knees. I had to disable out-bound email, and the delete the message manualy from nearly 2900 queues. It would have been really nice if I could have done a "Find Message" accross multiple queues, rather than one queue at a time. Thanks, Just check the queue folder under mailroot\vsi 1 on you...

How to get full path to template from the window "Templates and Add-ins"?
Hello. How can I get previous full path to the attached template from the window "Templates and Add-ins" (tab "Templates")? See screen: http://clip2net.com/clip/m8665/1273836092-clip-20kb.jpg I created one document from my template which locating into my flash drive. This flash drive has name is "E:". When I moved the flash drive on other PC, the name of flash drive was changed and got as "F:". Meanwhile into that field I see my previous path to my template. That is path I want to get. If I running this macro: Set tmpl = ActiveDocument.Attached...

finding names in the GAL
when i enter the first three letters of a name, and outlook autocompleted the rest, i hit sent and it says "outlook does not recognise..", and when i hit the correct name in the list it add just the first name of the person? Any Ideas how i can tell outlook to use the name that it autocompletes? Cheers ...

If I wanted 5-7 to mean May 7th, I would type "May 7th"
I dont understand why a non-pro user at excel has to go searching for a way to turn this function off. Does Microsoft not care about those of us who dont use Excel on a everyday-forwork-basis? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/o...

No thumbnail preview for Word documents, Win 7 x64
Just switched to Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on a new machine (from Vista x86). I just noticed that I on Windows 7 x64 don't get thumbnail previews for Word (Office 2007) documents in Windows Explorer (as I have been used to on Vista x86). Powerpoint document thumbnails preview as expected. Is this normal? Is it possible to fix this? ...

AutoFilter May be Misbehaving
I have a worksheet, using 1845 rows and columns out to AB. We use the AutoFilter command on the Data menu constantly, and are getting a strange behaviour. When the filter is applied, it shows the appropriate data, but hides all the rows from 1845 down to 3606 and then displays the remaining from 3606 to 65536. What I can not figure out is why are rows 1845 to 3606 being hidden. There is nothing in them. To be sure of this, I selected all the rows from 1846 to 65536 and over to column IV and from the Edit menu, select Clear - Formats and then Clear - All, to no avail. What am I missin...

Why does Word sloooow dooooown?
I can type an entire sentence before it appears, why is that. It just started. In general, no one can explain "why" with as little detail as you've given. What version of Word, what OS version, and did you just do or install anything that might have triggered it? And when asking questions about speed, you should also always say how fast your machine is and how much memory you have in it. Ken_Hank@officeformac.com wrote: > I can type an entire sentence before it appears, why is that. It just > started. I have version 10.5.1, Office 2004, Word version 11.3.8, memory ...

Fixed Assets
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CAB083.26EE8290 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi people, I am using SQL 2005, GP 10 SP 3 I am not able to post depreciation for Jan 2010 and get the above ERROR = message and when I click on more info. it give me following " You have = entered a date whose fiscal year on period setup is greater then the = current fiscal year for one of the books selected for this asset". Solution: do no select this book or enter an earlier...

Need to find and replace
I have two Sheets. I have a list of numbers in FIRST sheet and another list in the SECOND sheet. But in the second sheet there is another column with another information. What i want to do is that Excel could find the value of the first sheet in the second sheet and could write that data next to the list of values in the first sheet. Here how it shoud look: Sheet1 Column A | Column B 25 35 40 50 Sheet2 Column A | Column B 30 | 1.5 31 | 2.1 40 | 3.1 25 | 4 I WANT: Sheet1 Column A | Column B 25 | 4 35 | NO DATA 40 | 3.1 50 | NO DATA The VLOOKUP function will do much of what you want. ...

Can I do a global find and replace on the tabs in Excel 2007
I'm trying to create a template in which each tab has a month designation, and on the worksheet the colums would have the daily date. Is there any quick way of doing this? I have already created a couple of months, and have tried to do a global replace the the dates, but get a dialog box stating no matching info. Help Hi Whilst I feel that it is always better to keep all data on the same sheet, with month as a column, then use filters to select any individual month, I recognise that there are people who want to work as you outline. To this end I created a macro which...

RE-install microsoft word
I have mistakingly removed microsoft word from my computer. I do not have an installation disk and it is not in my recycle bin. What can I do to Re-install word WITHOUT purchasing it all over? It is highly unlikely that you have uninstalled the program inadvertently. What you may have done is lose the desktop shortcut. Use Windows Search to search for winword.exe (make sure you tell Windows to include hidden and system files and folders in the search). When you find it, create a new shortcut and drag it to the desktop or Start menu. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Wor...

Finding missing numbers in a list
I have a series of client account numbers that range from 001-999. I first imported the client information from Timeslips which where we keep client information into an Excel spreadsheet. What I need to now do is create a macro or a query that will tell me what numbers are not being utilized from the spreadsheet that I created but I don't know how to do this. I have only created one macro before and that was with help from an instructor so I don't know where to begin can someone please help me with this. Lynne If you're just looking for a report... Create a new worksheet Put...

Template for a raffle ticket #2
Am looking for a template for a raffle ticket - preferably with a tear off stub on one end. Any ideas? Thanks! Raffle tickets are easy to make. Decide what size, input the information. You can get an idea how they would look here: http://www.raffle-tickets.com/templates.html There is a tutorial here on how to do the consecutive numbering http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Michele" <Michele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEFF2FBC-96A9-4...

Direct Client Requirement - Software Engineer (.Net) - VA
Direct Client Requirement - Software Engineer (.Net) - VA - Chantilly (GC and Citizen may only apply) Job Title: Software Engineer (.Net) Job Location(s): VA - Chantilly Duration: 1-6 months Position Type: Full-time Hours: 8 am =96 5 pm Education Level: Bachelor's Degree GC and Citizen may only apply JOB DESCRIPTION: Roles and Responsibilities: =95 Monitoring and supporting team member activites =95 Coordinating product development with product technical manager =95 W...

how do i do my writing in microsoft word in columns
please because im doing a newspaper article for m homework and i dont know how to put it in columns From the Page Layout tab of the Ribbon, select Columns in the Page Setup section. In versions of Word before 2007, from the Format menu, select Columns. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "helpll" <helpll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F35B6521-2024-4BF7-A82E-5C174B1D27B3@microso...

Finding Column Position
I'm creating a spreadsheet to help me with scheduling employees. Is there a way to find out the position of the last entry in a row? I'm using the following formula to find the first entry: MATCH(1,b7:ak7,0) This returns the first "1" that it finds in column 7, but I don't know how to find the last "1" that it finds in the same column. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, Brian -- Brian Mann ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brian Mann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&am...

How do I organize data from excel 2003 database into a word file?
I am creating a neighborhood directory. I have my information sorted in alphabetical order and my column headings include...name, address, phone, etc. I would like to move the info into a word file and have the info go into pre-determined slots based on the column headings. Can someone tell me how to get started? Thanks!! You can probably make do with some sort of mailmerge to Word. For more help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.m...

I have lost my adobe pdf convert tools in ms word, help would be g
Please post your message in an Adobe newsgroup. "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68ED6005-05B8-4A46-906A-1BC081574316@microsoft.com... > ...

Can't find LDAP Directory Server for sending my mail
I am using my Outlook a lot. Have many contacts in my outlook system. When I like to look them up as a list, I get "Cant find LAPD directory server (81). My address book is not listing all the contacts that I have emailed to. Hope that you can help. Arthur Grin agrin <agrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using my Outlook a lot. Have many contacts in my outlook system. > When I like to look them up as a list, I get "Cant find LAPD > directory server (81). My address book is not listing all the > contacts that I have emailed to. Hope that you can help. ...

How do I expand Y-axis title so it shows all the words?
the title says it all Version: Office 2003, Student Edition ...