Where can I find all custom theme colors since not all displaying

  • Follow

I need to make a custom theme for my keyboarding class. I've set it to Word
2007, used Concourse theme, added correct font styles, and half the required
text and Accent colors as instructed. But for some reason the other Accent
colors and hyperlink colors listed in book are not viewable such as Accent 6-
i'm supposed to use Orange, Accent 6, Darker 25%. I only have option Orange,
accent 1, to choose from. I have been working on this for 2 days and can't
proceed until I get these theme colors. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance
0
Reply Utf 3/17/2010 12:52:12 PM

Note that if you apply "Accent 6, Darker 25%" that may not necessarily be
orange; which color is actually being applied depends on the chosen theme.

If you want a specific color, choose one under Standard Colors or make use
of the More colors option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Keyboarding" <Keyboarding @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to make a custom theme for my keyboarding class. I've set it to Word
> 2007, used Concourse theme, added correct font styles, and half the
> required
> text and Accent colors as instructed. But for some reason the other Accent
> colors and hyperlink colors listed in book are not viewable such as Accent
> 6-
> i'm supposed to use Orange, Accent 6, Darker 25%. I only have option
> Orange,
> accent 1, to choose from. I have been working on this for 2 days and can't
> proceed until I get these theme colors. Any suggestions?
> Thank you in advance

0
Reply Stefan 3/19/2010 2:50:30 PM

(page loaded in 0.571 seconds)