Where can I find all custom theme colors since not all displaying

I need to make a custom theme for my keyboarding class. I've set it to Word
2007, used Concourse theme, added correct font styles, and half the required
text and Accent colors as instructed. But for some reason the other Accent
colors and hyperlink colors listed in book are not viewable such as Accent 6-
i'm supposed to use Orange, Accent 6, Darker 25%. I only have option Orange,
accent 1, to choose from. I have been working on this for 2 days and can't
proceed until I get these theme colors. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance

Note that if you apply "Accent 6, Darker 25%" that may not necessarily be
orange; which color is actually being applied depends on the chosen theme.

If you want a specific color, choose one under Standard Colors or make use
of the More colors option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Keyboarding" <Keyboarding @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to make a custom theme for my keyboarding class. I've set it to Word
> 2007, used Concourse theme, added correct font styles, and half the
> required
> text and Accent colors as instructed. But for some reason the other Accent
> colors and hyperlink colors listed in book are not viewable such as Accent
> 6-
> i'm supposed to use Orange, Accent 6, Darker 25%. I only have option
> Orange,
> accent 1, to choose from. I have been working on this for 2 days and can't
> proceed until I get these theme colors. Any suggestions?
> Thank you in advance

0
Stefan

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Special offer on exams for UK customers at Allitcertkiller.co.uk
Special offer on exams for UK customers at http://www.Allitcertkiller.co.uk ...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Custom Receipt
Has anyone managed to create a receipt that displays instead of the price of the item with the discount amount below, the price of the item - the discount? i.e. the discounted price. Thanks Rob I found it. Receipt Properties - Show Line Discount You know it really helps when one looks with there eyes open. Rob "Rob" <rob@retail-pos.nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23oiEHcWbFHA.3488@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone managed to create a receipt that displays instead of the price > of the item with the discount amount below, the price of the item - the >...

Display Date from Unbound Field in Form in a Query
Just had an issue that in 10 years of using Access never saw - just wondering if I just never encountered it or what... I have a form running a query, the user enters a date. The report needs to show the date - so the query has a field like this: report date: [Forms!]![frm_report]![txtReportDate] I had a problem exporting to Excel - seems the direct placement in the query led to characters that Excel could not understand. I actually had another date field from the form that I did a date add on, it worked fine. I eventaully put the form reference in a Format, the issue was gone. The...

Can not archive

why doesn't my outlook today display current calendar events?
Gee, no idea. How about some details, like Outlook version??? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, hsmith asked: ...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...

matching and finding data
hi, how do i match columnA in spreadsheetA with columnB in spreadsheetB to find the value in columnD of spreadsheetB ? I don't understand what you want to do. Can you please re-phrase this, and if you give an example of what you want to achieve then so much the better. Pete On Sep 8, 9:04=A0am, Lynn <moley_c...@yahoo.com.au> wrote: > hi, > > how do i match columnA in spreadsheetA with columnB in spreadsheetB to > find the value in columnD of spreadsheetB ? Maybe... =vlookup(a1,sheetb!b:d,3,false) or =index(sheetb!d:d,match(a1,sheetb!b:b,0)) Debra Dalgleish has lot...