Print A5 pages on A4

  • Follow

I produce a small booklet for our church. I've tried publisher, but it seems
to work a bit easier in Word with the A4 page set up as 2 columns to represnt
the A5 pages. The booklet has several sections, each of which fit nicely in 1
A5 page.  Once it is created, with each A4 page holding two A5 pages, it
prints duplex OK.
The problem arise in editing the pages for the next issue.  If I exceed the
A5 size, all following pages are sti]uffed up too.

Is it possible to actually set the page size to be A5 in Word, but have it
combine each odd & even page into one A4 page?  Then print correctly?
If so, how do I set that up?

Regards

Doug
--
Doug
0

If you have Word 2002 or above, you can use the "Book fold" feature (under
"Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup). Or, for any version, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BookletPrinting.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I produce a small booklet for our church. I've tried publisher, but it
>seems
> to work a bit easier in Word with the A4 page set up as 2 columns to
> represnt
> the A5 pages. The booklet has several sections, each of which fit nicely
> in 1
> A5 page.  Once it is created, with each A4 page holding two A5 pages, it
> prints duplex OK.
> The problem arise in editing the pages for the next issue.  If I exceed
> the
> A5 size, all following pages are sti]uffed up too.
>
> Is it possible to actually set the page size to be A5 in Word, but have it
> combine each odd & even page into one A4 page?  Then print correctly?
> If so, how do I set that up?
>
> Regards
>
> Doug
> --