Outside page numbers

  • Follow

Prior to updating to Word 2007, it was a simple matter to select from the
menu if you wanted page numbers to be on the "inside" or "outside" of the
pages.  Now I cannot figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.
0
Reply Utf 1/4/2010 3:32:01 PM

You have to enable "Different odd and even" and then place the page numbers
as desired in the Odd Page Header/Footer and Even Page Header/Footer.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"MaryGold" <MaryGold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Prior to updating to Word 2007, it was a simple matter to select from the
> menu if you wanted page numbers to be on the "inside" or "outside" of the
> pages.  Now I cannot figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions would be
> helpful.

0
Reply Suzanne 1/4/2010 6:55:17 PM

(page loaded in 0.052 seconds)