New Word Documents Appear on Left Side of Screen

Greetings,

I'm using Word 2007 (under Windows 7) and was wondering why my new Word
documents appear on the left side of the screen?  How can I get them to
appear in the center?

Thanks in advance!

Set a larger view zoom or a smaller Word window.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Sherwood" <Sherwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> I'm using Word 2007 (under Windows 7) and was wondering why my new Word
> documents appear on the left side of the screen?  How can I get them to
> appear in the center?
>
> Thanks in advance!

2
Graham

OWA2003 server side rule problem
Hi there, Exchange 2003 running on W2K3 server with BE & FE, BE is also runs AD. Now via FE's OWA, I login & create rule there to auto fwd "send only to me" emails to my personal pop3 mailbox. I found that when exchange receive emails, it did auto fwd a copy out, however my personal pop3 mailbox never receive it. From ESM msg tracking, it said at backend server, date/time SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store date/time SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing date/time SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue date/time SMTP: Message Submitted ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Word Won't Open with File Double-click if Word not open
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2 on an Acer desktop system with 2 gigs of Ram and running Office 2007. My primary internet browser is Firefox. For the past few months I can no longer double click on a Word file (not matter where it's stored or what it is) unless I first open up Word itself. I get an error message (see below). When I first purchased and download Office 2007 in 2006 there was no problem opening up Word files with a double click and it's been that way up until a few months ago. Opening Excel files has always and now works just fine. Here's the ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

How do I track changes in Word without using balloons?
I want to make insertions as underlined and deletions as a line through the text, in black, without balloons. Go to your change tracking options window (on the Review ribbon in 2007, under the Tools menu in earlier versions). Select underlined for insertions, strikethrough for deletions, set the color for black, and choose Never for balloons. If this helps, please check Yes below. "Lodws" wrote: > I want to make insertions as underlined and deletions as a line through the > text, in black, without balloons. There's a dropdown in the Track Changes Opti...

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Tax exempt
I'm updating sales transaction using eConnect, I like to check whether by mapping is working correctly for both the tax-exempt customers and non-tax exempt customers. 1. I like to know what is the effect of setting value in Tax exempt 1, Tax exempt 2, Tax Registration Number in Customer Maintenance Screen. 2. When Freight / Miscellaneous tax schedule id is set to "Base on customers", based on which value of customer's it is calculated? Any information will be helpful. ...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...

Local Document in CHtmlView
Hello, If I want to display local HTML data in a CHtmlView, do I need to write that data to a local file, and then tell the View to Navigate to that file? Or is there a way to directly load the HTML into the HtmlView? Thank you very much, Rich On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:11:04 -0700, Rich S. wrote: > Hello, > > If I want to display local HTML data in a CHtmlView, do I need to write that > data to a local file, and then tell the View to Navigate to that file? > > Or is there a way to directly load the HTML into the HtmlView? > > Thank you very much, > Rich See ...