missing borders in 07

Lost borders on 03 documents in 07, is there an easy fix for this?  Have
hundreds of documents?

Thanks you

What kind of borders are you referring to?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"CoalGirl" <CoalGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Lost borders on 03 documents in 07, is there an easy fix for this?  Have
> hundreds of documents?
>
> Thanks you

0
Stefan
3/25/2010 1:45:04 PM
Borders for table cells in document.  it seems that they are showing the table cells, but the borders are missing,so each page appears to be a full text page.  Although when right clicking on top left corner the table exists. There must be a way to convert all these documents to the original way they were composed in 03. Any help would be appreciated.  Other then that each table would have to be clicked on and border replaced.
0
Sara
3/25/2010 4:44:13 PM
If you want actual borders that should be printed, use the Borders and
Shading dialog box: Select the whole table and then, on the Table Tools
Design tab, click the arrow next to the borders button, and click Borders
and Shading.

On the other hand, to display "visual aids" in tables, click View Gridlines
on the Table Tools Layout tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sara" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> Borders for table cells in document.  it seems that they are showing the
> table cells, but the borders are missing,so each page appears to be a full
> text page.  Although when right clicking on top left corner the table
> exists. There must be a way to convert all these documents to the original
> way they were composed in 03. Any help would be appreciated.  Other then
> that each table would have to be clicked on and border replaced.
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.pagelayout/missing-borders-in-07

0
Stefan

Missing files

Border Art #2
Whenever I try to use Border Art in Publisher 2002 I get a message telling me that Publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. I have tryied a repair of the installation and a complete reinstall, but it doesn't make any difference. Any suggestions please ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Date and time 07-28-10
date and time are correctin properties but when saving files the save date is in 2007 "Duane" <Duane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FAC29EF-4C1C-4471-8BD3-CFBF91BC8296@microsoft.com... > date and time are correctin properties but when saving files the save date > is > in 2007 I suspect you're looking at two different files: One that you just saved and another file of the same name that you saved three years ago. If you post full details of your testing procedure then someone can tell you more. ...

work 04-30-07
Michael Johnson On August 1, 1996, Michael Johnson electrified the world by winning an Olympic gold medal in the 200-meter dash with a time of 19.32, shattering his own world record and capping one of the greatest individual track and field performances in Olympic history. Johnson became the first person in history to win both the 200 meters and 400 meters in the same Olympic Games. These performances in front of an American audience highlight a decorated career for Johnson, who will be competing in his third Goodwill Games in 1998. Some of Johnsons accomplishments include: � W...

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Combo box 08-18-07
Can someone tell me how to populate a combo box with Formated Date of yyyy say from 1999 to current year Mike, Place the following code in the OnOpen event of your form: Dim strRowSource As String Dim varCntr As Byte Dim cntr varCntr = Val(Year(Date)) - 1999 strRowSource = "1999" For cntr = 1 To varCntr strRowSource = strRowSource & "; " & Str(1999 + cntr) Next cntr With Me.cboYear .RowSource = strRowSource .Requery End With Change the Me.cboYear to the name of your combo box. -- HTH Mr B askdoctoraccess dot com "Mike" wrote: > Can...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

Scanpst missing
Outlook says there is problem with c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst and to run scanpst.exe. I have Vista and after searching computer cannot find the file. Is there a way to download this file? My computer is french so I don't always knowthe translations It's there. Are you using 64bit vista? if so, office is in the 32 bit programs file. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Font missing
I created a document in Publisher and printed it. Opened document a week later and received 'font missing' error message. In the Format...Font dialong box the font's name is there with the word (missing) next to it. Where did it go? Are you using a font manager? Maybe the link was broken. Do you have the font somewhere else on your computer? If so install/re-install it. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9390E623-E0FE-498A-AA6...

IMF Console missing??
Hello i just have one question , simple i hope! I use my pc (windows xp pro SP2) with a custom console to administer my domain , exchange , dns , etc... Everything is working fine. Last month i installed on my exchange , the IMF from microsoft. When i am logging on to my exchange machine localy or through RDC i can see in exchange system manager below SMTP ,the IMF icon and i am able to change setting install filters and so on... When i open my console from my pc and use exchange system manager console (i have installed exchange management tools and sp1) i cannot see IMF icon below SMTP Vitu...

border help
When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change the margins as well but I get the same thing. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:25:01 -0800, michelle <michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides >but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change >the margins as well but I get the same thing. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm ...

how do I get the borders to print in publisher
I created a certificate in Publisher 2003. I chose the Blue on Blue from the Publication designs. The screen displays the blue border but when I choose print preview the boder is missing. Any ideas out there? The Special Paper templates are to be used with Paper Direct papers. www.paperdirect.com The border is hard wired, it won't print. There are .gif renderings of these borders in the Office folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBSPAPR I wouldn't count on them to print well. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msaue...

What is the column width associated with cell borders?
It appears that there is a 1/2 pt border between columns. Is that correct? If I merge 3 standard 8.43 pt width cells (A1:C1) and wrap text, the text wrap appears to be the same as if it were one cell with a column width 26.29 instead of 25.29. If I go to Format>Cells>Border the line style is represented visually, but in Word the default line style for a table border is 1/2 pt. Also, is I use a cell border that is thicker than default, does that reduce the space available in the cell or increase the spacing between cells? Thanks for your help, Bob Bob - The number format you...

CRM Outlook Client 08-14-07
We are experiencing some problems with Microsoft CRM Outlook where the CRM button suddenly will go disabled that we have to re-install CRM outlook again. It doesn't happen to all the users but a number of the same people are experiencing it again and again and re-installation doesn't solve the problem. Are there any error messages that you encounter? Also, what version of outlook and CRM client are you using? It could be a number of things from your description. This happens with Outlook 2003 Small Business Edition and CRM 3.0. No, we do not receive any error messages. It...

Missing Email #4
I am running a 2003 exchange server and one of my users sayes he isn't getting some mail that people say they are sending him. There is a mailbox listed in mailboxes called "Systemmailbox - {GIUD}" there are items listed in there. Could this be the missing mail? And is there anyway to see what these items are. Thanks for any help Damian It won't be in the System Mailbox. The System Mailbox contains schema information. There's generally no reason to ever need to access it unless PSS is instructing you to. As far as your user, make sure that you have message t...