Is there a way to change preset margins?

  • Follow

I have figured out how to change the default template, which is great.  Is
there a way to change the margin presets in Word 2007?  I don't want to
change the default/normal template - I use several types of page marins
routinely, but only a couple of them are in the presets.  However, I NEVER
use the 2003 Default margin with 1.25" side margins.  Is there a way to
create my own presets to those that I use regularly?

Thanks
0
Reply Utf 6/3/2010 10:03:44 PM

No way to create presets, but you can certainly create templates with the
desired margins; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jeramee" <Jeramee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have figured out how to change the default template, which is great.  Is
> there a way to change the margin presets in Word 2007?  I don't want to
> change the default/normal template - I use several types of page marins
> routinely, but only a couple of them are in the presets.  However, I NEVER
> use the 2003 Default margin with 1.25" side margins.  Is there a way to
> create my own presets to those that I use regularly?
>
> Thanks

0
Reply Suzanne 6/3/2010 10:58:03 PM

(page loaded in 0.017 seconds)