How to rotate /flip document page

How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document  (program).  When
pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding.

Set the printer to flip on the short rather than the long edge when
duplexing.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"eureka" <eureka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document  (program).  When
> pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding.

0
Suzanne

Cascading Combos in Data Access Page [DAP]
In DAP, can I have 1 control [courses] affect other 2 controls [course_date_1st_choice] and [course_date_2nd_choice]. I usually do this in Form by using Select Case but i need to know how i can manage to do it in DAP. Any help please? It's very complicated to do that in DAP. You should post in the official DAP newsgroup but this newsgroup is practically dead because very few people are still using them but Ken Snell is still often answering questions there. By looking at an old DAP file that I have here, I see that for doing this, I was storing the value of the combo...

book layout re page bottoms
I'm trying to typeset a book. I remember reading (I believe it was one of Suzanne's great articles) about how to make sure the page bottoms line up. Could you please either tell me how to do it or point me to the article? I'm at the point now where I've read so much that I know absolutely nothing. Thanks for being there! If you mean 'the last rows of text always align', then you need to turn off Widows & Orphans for the paragraph style used for the text. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Island Girl" <IslandGirl@discussions....

Sort documents by date in Apply Sales Documents window
Is it possible to add VB code to the Apply Sales Documents window to sort the documents by Document Date instead of Document Number? If so, does anyone have that code? ...

Missing Paperclip
It is my understanding that you can use a UNC path for the OLEPATH reference, but when I do, the user does not see the paperclip option on the Note window. I've checked the permissions and they appear correct. In fact, I am logged onto to the GP server as a local administrator and I have the same problem. If I change the OLEPATH to point to the exact same folder, but reference it by a drive letter (D:\notes\), it works, but as soon as I change the path to \\servername\notes\ the paperclip disappears. Currently the workstations do not have a mapped drive to the server, so using the ...

Word documents only open as half pages
I have a students whose Word documents only open as half pages instead of full pages. This is not a magnification issue, but rather only the top half of the screen appears. Any suggestions? -- SusanY Document windows are resizeable. Drag to show the rest of the document window. Word should remember the window size and position (stored in the registry) the next time it's opened. If it reverts to the half window, then there's probably a corrupted Word Data registry entry. Because you didn't specify the version of Word, I can't tell you where it is in the regist...

Seeking Document
Would anyone happen to have a link handy for the July 2005 word doc version of "Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003 Performance" ? The version I have is from April of 2004 and I can't seem to find the updated .doc version, just the Technet article: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/TrblshtE2k3Perf/ It used to be that this was posted in download format at www.microsoft.com/exchange/library THANKS (Big Thanks), Bob -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog I don't see the word doc for the July 2005 version ...

rotation
Is there a way in excel to rotate the contents of the cell to 180 degrees? Thanks Yep ............... Format>CELLS>alignment select the required orientation "mireillea" <mireillea@newhorizons.com.lb> wrote in message news:e5u7s8NZEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way in excel to rotate the contents of the cell to 180 degrees? > Thanks > > Your system clock appears to be off since I show receipt at 7/9 @ 4:31 am -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "mireillea" <mireillea@newhorizons.com.lb> wrote in message new...

ERASED DOCUMENT
How can I recall a document I just typed that I erased in error? Look for it in the Recycle Bin. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Evonne" <Evonne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1BDB5C1-3745-4F6C-890E-2154E788D52D@microsoft.com... > How can I recall a document I just typed that I erased in error? Erased? Did you actually save the document? If not there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word...

Printing a Picture File on a Document
Is there a way to use a "print when" kind of statement to print a picture file on a document? I don't get what you want to do. Can you rephrase that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "OdieLR" <OdieLR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DCC24AD-E0B4-4DE2-84DF-D2A429A386C5@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to use a "print when" kind of statement to print a picture > file on a document? ...

Document Validation
I am porting a Java XML Validation class over to C# and I am having a problem finding exactly what I need to acomplish the task. First I need to test for well formedness. I know this is usually something that does not need to be done, however in this case it is required. Is the best way to do this to validate to the schema and if no exception is thrown it must be well formed? What exception would be thrown if the document is found to not be well formed? Second, these documents sometimes come with additional vendor specified metadata included. When they do there is additional XSDs inclu...

IBF for CRM documentation
I can only find the install guide. Is there anything regarding the customisation of IBF for CRM? ...

How I do I rotate text in an excel cell? The rotate commands is g.
I am trying to flip some text in an excel worksheet either as a block or opne cell at a time. However the rotate command in the Draw toolbar is greyed out. Anyone help? Thanks Mick Go to Format -> Cells - then go to the allignment tab - you will see that there is a control set in the bottom right for doing this tt5fn benm If the text is in a cell, you can rotate it up to 90 degrees using Format/Cells/Alignment... In article <4984E244-3011-4A69-8648-86F6A8BA85F0@microsoft.com>, "MickG" <MickG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to flip some t...

arrows on page
Help please, I have hit something on the keyboard by mistake and now everytinme I answer an email I have a pye symbol where I want to write and a dot between every word and an arrow pointing down and to the left at the end of every line. It is sending me bonkers. How do I stop it? Mandy wrote: > Help please, > > I have hit something on the keyboard by mistake and now everytinme I answer > an email I have a pye symbol where I want to write and a dot between every > word and an arrow pointing down and to the left at the end of every line. It > is sendi...

compare 2 documents highlight changes in 1 document in Word 2007
How do I in Word 2007 compare an original and revised document and highlight the changes in the revised document On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:08:02 -0800, hopeful <hopeful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I in Word 2007 compare an original and revised document and highlight >the changes in the revised document On the Review ribbon, click the Compare button and select the two files to compare. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefi...

Serializing multiple objects in one XML document
Each time I serialize an object using XmlSerializer I get a structure like this: <?xml version="1.0"?> <MyType> .. .. </MyType> <?xml version="1.0"?> <MyType> .. .. </MyType> Instead I would like <?xml version="1.0"?> <MyRootThatIWillWriteToTheStream> <MyType> .. .. </MyType> <MyType> .. .. </MyType> </MyRootThatIWillWriteToTheStream> So in other words, can I avoid writing the XML 1.0 decoration header each time? -- Thanks An XML document can only have 1 root, so you have to add ...

How do I open a Publisher 98 Document without Publisher 98?
I have my resume saved as a MS Publisher 98 document but when I installed Office 2003 (which does not include publisher) Publisher 98 was erased from my system. I've tried opening the files on Publisher 2000 with another computer but that doesn't work either. How can I open these Publisher 98 files? Is there a viewer or something I can download? galend <galend@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have my resume saved as a MS Publisher 98 document but when I > installed Office 2003 (which does not include publisher) Publisher 98 > was e...

vb.net word document column break
How can i insert coloumn break and switch between two columns in word document through VB.net? Hello, Preeti, Here is an example that sets the number of columns to 2 and puts the text from Textbox1 into the first column and the text from Textbox2 into the second column. Dim oWord As Word.Application Dim wDoc As Word.Document Dim para1 As Word.Paragraph oWord = DirectCast(CreateObject("Word.Application"), Word.Application) oWord.Visible = True wDoc = oWord.Documents.Add With wDoc.PageSetup.TextColumns ...

freeze a heading so it will show on every page as I scroll down
I have headings across the top of my page, as I continue to type in info, the headings "disappear". How can I make those "freeze" so as I continue to add info in my spreadsheet I can still see the headings and so they will show up on each and every page when I print! http://www.officearticles.com/excel/repeat_rows_at_top_when_printing_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:092E7AC1-1C84-47ED-8AD2-8D1D409B5828@microsoft.com... >I have headings across the to...

Text Rotation
Hi, In Word 2007, I can rotate the text left or right but I need the upside down text (180 degree) in edit able format i.e. able to update in Mail Merge process. Any one now how this task can be accomplish without an option of Word Art or using Paint software to flipping the text. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated I use a shape box. Go to Insert, Shapes, then select a square. Type your text. Now go to the Text Box Tools tab and click Format (if it is not already showing). From here you will be able to remove the Shape Outline/Fill and will be able to rot...

Can I "Flip" A Worksheet?
Hi, everyone. I created a worksheet without thinking very far ahead. It's a comparison of just two products, with many features. As a result, I'm doing a lot of horizontal scrolling. It occurred to me (after I was well into the project) that it would make a lot more sense to have just two columns, one for each of the two products, and have the features listed in rows underneath. If this makes sense, can anyone tell me if there's a way to convert the worksheet into the other format? Thanks. Hi try using 'Edit - Paste Special - Transpose' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfur...

Problems sending publisher page as email to Lotus Notes Client ha.
I am trying to send a one page publisher file as the body of an email note. It works fine for all e-mail clients I have tried except when sent to the "Lotus Notes" Client. I have tried the "send as one jpeg" but that does not help. Lotus Notes just sees a small square box with a red "x" in it... Has anyone else seen this problem and maybe have a solution? Thanks. Dave B wrote: || I am trying to send a one page publisher file as the body of an || email note. || || It works fine for all e-mail clients I have tried except when sent || to the "Lotus Notes...

Merging Documents
This is a little confusing, so I'll try and make it simple. I've got workbook 'A' with worksheets 1 & 2. I've also got workbook 'B' with worksheets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6. They are two separate documents. I know I can move all of workbook 'B' over to workbook 'A', but what I want to know is once I do that, is there a way to combine worksheet A2 with B6 without messing up any of the formulas? Those two worksheets pretty much have all of the data from the other worksheets and automatically update when the other worksheets are changed. I...

rotate a sheet on its axis
255 columns is not enough for me. I'm wondering if there is a way to rotate my sheet 90 degrees so my columns are now rows and rows are now columns. Thank You On Jan 15, 12:30=A0pm, sramsey <sram...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > 255 columns is not enough for me. =A0I'm wondering if there is a way to r= otate > my sheet 90 degrees so my columns are now rows and rows are now columns. > > Thank You Copy all your data then Paste Special (with the option transpose checked). It will do exactly what you need. Copy, then right-click, paste special, t...

Mail Merge Page Setup
I would like to know how to keep the same document settings from a mail merge template to the merged documents. I would like to set up features for printing etc in page set up. When I do this in my mail merge template the features do not move into the merged new document. Is this possible? How can I make this work? Thanks ...

How can I delete the product list pages?
I am in the process of building my site with Microsoft Office Publisher. How can I go back and delete all the product list pages without having to start building the site all over? C.J. Please note that the Publisher Community has four forums based on functionality. As such web site issues belong in the web design forum. You can reference http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm Remove a page from the web publication using Edit, Delete page. -- David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Concealed Jewel" wrote: > I am in the proces...