how to put document in magazine format

  • Follow

I am creating a sales magazine for a class project. I am getting info from
different websites. How do I put this info into a magazine format?
0
Reply Utf 6/3/2010 6:42:41 AM

"magazine format" could mean just about anything, but quite often, the pages
are laid out with two or three columns of text.  That can be achieved in
Word by setting up the document with Columns via the Format menu in Word
97-2003 or via the Page Setup section of the Page Layout tab of the Ribbon
in Word 2007/2010.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Sainthood63" <Sainthood63@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am creating a sales magazine for a class project. I am getting info from
> different websites. How do I put this info into a magazine format?

0
Reply Doug 6/3/2010 8:48:58 AM

(page loaded in 0.044 seconds)