How do I remove letter head from Word document

  • Follow

I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead.  I do
not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems
removing the letterhead from my document...please help.
0
Reply Utf 6/4/2010 8:45:01 PM

View | Header and Footer and delete the letterhead.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ms Watson" <Ms Watson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead.  I do
> not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems
> removing the letterhead from my document...please help.

0
Reply Suzanne 6/4/2010 10:35:32 PM

Exclude the final paragraph mark from what you select and copy.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Ms Watson" <Ms Watson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead.  I do
> not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems
> removing the letterhead from my document...please help.

0
Reply Doug 6/4/2010 10:38:40 PM

(page loaded in 0.056 seconds)