How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?

How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?  It's
double-spacing...

Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing
Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are
prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so.

To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button
(the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?  It's
> double-spacing...

0
Stefan
2/9/2010 8:06:33 PM
Use the Word 2003 style set - Home tab > Change Styles > Style set.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?  It's
> double-spacing...

0
Graham

installing a non-MS font into word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> into word. It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. any suggestions?? thanks! heatherc heatherc@officeformac.com wrote: > I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina > <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> > into word. > > It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. Install fonts in your ma...

Number format issue Access 2007
Access 2007. I've created a database with a number input and I'm getting the following errors. I've formatted a field as Number Field Size: Single Format: Currency Decimal Places: 0 I'm getting the following results Input 2,065,000,000 but it's rounding it to 2,064,999,936 Input 2,682,000,000 but getting rounded to 2,681,999,872 Any ideas on the reason for this? Do I have that field formatted properly? You help is GREATLY appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ Single is a floating point type. Accuracy is only 7 or 8 significant digits. More info: ...

How do I import a WORD file into EXCEL? #2
I'd like to import a WORD table to Excel but when I go to "Select Data Source", only other EXCEL files show, not my WORD files but the Help function indicates that all files should be showing. I've selected "Text Files" from the Data Source; I've tried "All File Types" with no luck. Anybody have a clue for me? ..signed, an Excel Idiot......thanks! File>open and select all files or copy and paste -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "MauiMama" <MauiMama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27741FDC-23BA-478D-98AC-21760...

Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007
I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do I fix? In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote: > I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files > are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked > files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do...

A Crystal Beginner

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...

Access 2007 Opens Access App as Read Only
Greetings and thank you in advance for any assistance given. I am using Access 2007 on a PC running Vista Business and am having a slight problem. I have an Access application that, whenever I open the application, is opened as "Read Only" and I am forced to do a "Save As" in order to make changes. This is really rather annoying and I would like to make it stop. Is this a UAC issue in Vista or is this an Access 2007 issue? "Louie Landkirk" <LouieLandkirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0386E5-555C-40C6-BD37-7EA957A550E9@microsof...

Importing/parsing data from an external file in Word 2007 Macros
Hello! I am wondering if this is possible, and if so, how do I do it? What I want to do is this: I have a template, and I want to write a macro that will create a document based on this template by pulling data out of other files, formatting the data, and putting it in the appropriate section of the document. I have no experience with Word Macros or VBA, although I have programmed in VB.NET in the past. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you! Kaiti You would need an AutoNew macro in the template that contained the code statements. Sub AutoNew() ActiveDocu...

Spinning Wait Cursor on Editing Word Documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Over the past few days in nearly all of my documents, when I begin editing old documents, or editing new documents, I get the Spinning Wait Cursor which lasts indefinitely (5min+). I have run through Disk and Permission Verifies and repairs and the problem persists. <br><br>Recommendations? Make sure that both Office & OS X are fully updated. It's pointless to chase symptoms if all updates haven't been done. You may also be experiencing a font conflict -- quite prevalent with Sno...

Unable to configure DPM protection for Sharepoint 2007
Hi there, Let me give you my configuration first. 2 Frontend Sharepoint servers which are load balanced 1 Indexing server 1 database server All of the above run on Windows 2008 R2 x64 Sharepoint has SP2 installed and is using Microsoft SQL 2008 The DPM server has Windows 2008 SP1 standard installed and DPM is on SP1. I want to configure the new sharepoint environment to be backupped with DPM 2007. However, I cannot get this to work. I've tried two methods. First thing I did was install the DPM clients on all sharepoint machines and tried to run the "configureshar...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?
the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment? Have you modified Normal style? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dvorab" <Dvorab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0CB9979-9C44-4634-8E8F-3DA9C2B2B097@microsoft.com... > the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am > writing > in left ...

Can't Read Word Attachments
I use Outlook 2003 (Rich-text) in my office and Agent 1.93 at home. I used to be able to send my home PC Word attachments, but now Agent is showing them as .dat files which I can't open with any program, even Word (the messages are scrambled). I didn't change any settings on either e-mail program. What can I do to make it possible to send Word attachments that I can read in Agent? Thanks! ~ narnia ~ wrote: > I use Outlook 2003 (Rich-text) in my office and Agent 1.93 at home. I > used to be able to send my home PC Word attachments, but now Agent is > showing them as .dat fil...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

TAB Key doesn't work in my DLL dialog app
I created a dialog based application in a DLL. When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab key doesn't do anything. Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? Is it by any chance a MFC Regular DLL and you are dealing with a modeless dialog? --- Ajay Marek wrote: > I created a dialog based application in a DLL. > > When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab > key doesn't do anything. > > Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? yes Ajay Kalra wrote: >...