do no split table across pages

  • Follow


How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
break?
The last row goes on the next page.
I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
0
Reply jammer 12/16/2009 8:21:55 AM

Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across 
pages.
 http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/KeepTableOn1Page.htm
 
Hope this helps
DeanH


"jammer" wrote:

> How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
> break?
> The last row goes on the next page.
> I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
> .
> 
0
Reply Utf 12/16/2009 9:16:01 AM

On Dec 16, 4:16=A0am, DeanH <De...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
> The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across
> pages.
> =A0http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/KeepTableOn1Page.htm
>
> Hope this helps
> DeanH
>
> "jammer" wrote:
> > How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
> > break?
> > The last row goes on the next page.
> > I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
> > .

Thanks, that is exactly what I want.
0
Reply jammer 12/16/2009 6:39:54 PM

Glad it works for you.
All the best
DeanH


"jammer" wrote:

> On Dec 16, 4:16 am, DeanH <De...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
> > The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across
> > pages.
> >  http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/KeepTableOn1Page.htm
> >
> > Hope this helps
> > DeanH
> >
> > "jammer" wrote:
> > > How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
> > > break?
> > > The last row goes on the next page.
> > > I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
> > > .
> 
> Thanks, that is exactly what I want.
> .
> 
0
Reply Utf 12/16/2009 9:11:02 PM

3 Replies
6748 Views

(page loaded in 0.411 seconds)


Reply: