opening document has gridlines how do I remove them

When I opend Microsoft word, new document page isn't blank, how do I return
it to a blank page.  It has little gridlines all over it.

Vickey,
On the drawing toolbar, click Draw button, choose grid, remove the check
next to show gridlines.
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Vickey" wrote:

> When I opend Microsoft word, new document page isn't blank, how do I return
> it to a blank page.  It has little gridlines all over it.
For Microsoft Word 2007 the gridlines checkbox is in the View tab in the Show/Hide box.

Charlie

1
Charlie

WMP- Removing songs from 'Recently Added' playlist?
Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? I just added a ton of new cd's and my Recently Added playlist is overwhelmingly long. I'd like to make a few of the albums not show up as recently added. Is that possible? On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:58:01 -0700, nowhereman42 <nowhereman42@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? No, because it isn't a playlist, but some code that displays any track where the added date is in the last few days (providing your clock is set to US-format dates...

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

Problem trying to open old money file

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Removing/changing online Payees
I would like to change/delete/combine some of my online payees. I know that you cannot combine online payees. Is it possible to change an account so that it is no longer an online account, then combine or change all the online payees that I'm interested in, and then finally make the accounts online accounts again? Thanks! ...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

I do not have Excel on my computer. How do I open an attachment w.
How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home. You can use the free viewer available from microsoft web site that only allows viewing. Or, you can find a copy of open office/star office that allows you to import excel files. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF00A029-F488-4D1D-8257-B55F4E96A681@microsoft.com... > How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have > Excel ins...

Documents in Word2000
In large documents with numerous sub-documents, is there a way to change the properties for HEADING 1 in the appendices sections of the document (such as "from Section 20 to Appendix A) and still get them to appear in the Table of Contents? Charles, please repost to microsoft.public.word. This group is for the MBS CRM product. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:24:30 -0700, "Charles" <crain@vss.fsi.com> wrote: In large documents with numerous sub-documents, is the...

Excel won't open in Office XP
Hi all, I have had a problem for the last few weeks opening up my Excel files When I try to open the files, a Window Installer dialouge box appear looking for the Office XP Professional Disk. My Office was preinstalle by my school, which is now complete. If I cancel the Window Installer consectutive times it leaves my new Excel document open and I can work Does anyone know what I need to configure to have Excel open up normall again ? Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, 'Kusty' (kusty@accesscomm.ca -- kust --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Open File IF Not Opened
Goodmorning! I was looking for someone who could tell me how I could make a Macro Appliction open files only when there not opened. When a file is allready opened it should be left at alone. When a file is being opened, this file should be granted the opportunity to update it's pivot tables and carry out any external links. I hope someone has the answer! Thanks in advance! Here's some code that might help. It tests whether a file is open: if it is it activates it, otherwise it opens the file. If IsWindowOpen(lStr_FileName) Then Windows(lStr_FileName).Activate ...

i have a pps file that i cant open what do i need to open it with
i recieved a few pitures and cant open then because they are a pps file what do i need to open them with???? Certainly not Excel. Those are PowerPoint files. You can download a PP viewer from here. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en Note instructions for download and installation. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:44:02 -0700, Marty <Marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i recieved a few pitures and cant open then because they are a pps file what >do i need to open them with??...

Cant open investment center money 2001 deluxe
Two possibly related problems. Error from bank that holds investments -- money says internet connection error "OFXIE12029" When I try to open investments center or click on portfolio money crashes. I have tried the knowledge base fix for corrupt accounts but since the first instruction is to open the investing center or click on portfolio I am stuck. BTW -- does Bill Gates care? Someone had this error the other day, and it was due to their bank blocking their IP address. See also http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312818 A connection error to the bank. ...

Can't open file?
I installed Microsoft Publisher 2000. I have on my computer , files that I saved. When I open the file in Microsoft Publisher. It says it cannot open the file because it is a different version. I have right clicked, selected properties and I want to know what publisher file I saved it under. So is there a way to change the file to Publisher 2000 so I can open it. I have it on my computer. But I am trying to work on my friends computer. So I don't remember what file I saved it under. What is the best way to find out what file it is so I can open it and start working on Microsoft Pub...