lost disk for word 2007?

My computer crashed and wiped. Lost disk for Word 2007. What can I do? Disk
was registered with Microsoft.
Lou

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246

"foreclosureselfdefense" <foreclosureselfdefense@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:43C72184-D7FC-47C3-9447-D31FA70BE0A1@microsoft.com...
: My computer crashed and wiped. Lost disk for Word 2007. What can I do?
Disk
: was registered with Microsoft.
: Lou

0
Tom

What is the correct way to kill a search in progress in Outlook 2007?
I was doing a simple search in Outlook, it didn't find it in the Inbox, so I told it to "Try searching in all mail items". After five minutes I gave up but couldn't find any way to cancel the search. Not CTRL C, CTRL Break, escape, clicking anywhere on the Outllok window, etc. I ending up killing it in Task manager. What is the correct way to kill a search in progress in Outlook 2007? The x to the right of the search field should do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Changing the background color of my Word Screen
I don't know how messed this up, but the background of my Word Screen used to be purple. Somehow now it is gray. I tried looking under "options" to see how I could change this back, but there is nothing under options that would accomplish this? Can anyone help? Also, if it helps..I am working in page layout view. Sorry, I posted in the wrong place "cate" wrote: > I don't know how messed this up, but the background of my Word Screen used to > be purple. Somehow now it is gray. I tried looking under "options" to see > how I could chan...

Emailing from Word fails unless Outlook is already open
I am using Outlook 98, Internet Mail only. I am not on a network. OS is Win 98SE For awhile now, when I attempt to use MAPI (“Send To Mail Recipient”) to email documents directly from Word 97, it still works fine *if* Outlook is already open. But if Outlook is closed, I now get the following series of errors when I click the Send button after composing the email OUTLOOK: This Program Has Caused an Illegal Operation and Will Be Shut Down - Details: Outlook caused an invalid page fault in module MSO97.DLL� Then MICROSOFT EXCHANGE: The action could not be completed Then MICROSOFT WORD: ...

office word & outlook spellcheck dictionary rayed out
Please help resolve the above referenced issue. "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72203789-8C26-4E54-A520-9ED39A82464A@microsoft.com... > Please help resolve the above referenced issue. How many times are you going to post this, ya spoiled bitch?!? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." ...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

What is the Outlook 2007 "PST" file called and how do I find it?
In prior versions of Outlook, I could always find the Outlook user data by scanning for PST file type. I've got a machine in which an eval version was used and now expired. I want to save the data for the day when I might buy Outlook and pick up where I left off. I can't find a PST file. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail "Al Dykes" <adykes@panix.com> wrote in message news:helf5c$5ac$1@panix5.panix.com... > > > In prior ...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

WORD runs too slow.
Word takes about 45 seconds to close or open a document. perhaps you need to clean your computer? :) While you're at it check to see if it needs to defrag. Or maybe you need to purchase extra memory? "cayann1" wrote: > Word takes about 45 seconds to close or open a document. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm for some areas to check. Is the document on a network? Or is the template on a network? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "cayann1&quo...

Access 2007 linked to Oracle
We have an access front end that was just upgraded to Access 2007 from Access 2003. Some of the table are linked to an Oracle backend and also has local tables, created in the previous versions of Access. None of the tables are displaying a datasheet when an attempt to open them is made and nothing happens when a query is run. Any suggestions as to what to look for to correct this issue will be appreciated. Thank you Carl Carl If you can't open the tables and you can't query against them, how do you know they are there? (do you have a backup?!) -- Regards ...

Office 2007 Install error
I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code 2203. I've been on the MS support site and made the mods requested(i.e. start, stop, change the permissions etc...) and I'm still getting the error code. Dose anyone have any recomendations. Was this the kb article? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2000547 "freneticmonk" <freneticmonk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CF08C18-4584-4703-80A6-6A3C1DC4411D@microsoft.com... >I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code > 2203. I've ...

Finding a deleting duplicate emails in OL 2007
How can I find and delete duplicate messages in Outlook 2007? Thanks Bruce Bruce, you wrote on Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:00:57 -0700: > How can I find and delete duplicate messages in Outlook 2007? http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/remove_duplicates/ -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

Some e-mail messages...all words are underlined
- Windows XP with SP-2 (pbm existed prior to SP-2) - IE 6.0.2800, SP-1 (pbm existed prior to SP-1) - Office XP - Outlook - Problem : approx. 40-50% of e-mail messages arrive with all words "underlined" (huge distraction". - Going to "edit"..."change to HTML"..."edit" (to remove underlining) solves the problem, but is a major pain. - Other 50-60% of messages arrive without underlining. - Any suggestions on what settings to change appreciated. ...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

How do I register office 2007 on new computer from word 2003?
I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new computer when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? It will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggestions would be appreciated. "tony" <tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED9EBA0B-CFCD-4DCF-8A39-3B4A739E16D2@microsoft.com... >I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new >computer > when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? > It > will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggest...

Word 2007 (on Vista) crashes when using CreateObject in VBA
Can anyone help with this? I think it may be the config of my laptop, but don't know what specifically. I'm trying to open an app in VBA using CreateObject but Word crashes every time with a 'Microsoft Office Word has stopped working' message. Sample code here:- Sub excelcalltest() Dim objExcel On Error GoTo Err Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") - it crashes once it gets to this line objExcel.Visible = True Err: MsgBox Err.description End Sub I'm not a programmer but know basics. I don't need anything ticked in Tools/Referen...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Exchange 2007 OABs
I have a virgin install of Exchange2007, W2k3 R2 Std. Everything works well with the exception of one item that i've found a way to manually address. it's with OABs. I have a situation where when I add external contacts, my OWA and Outlook 2003 users get the updated address list after I make new entries. My Outlook 2007 client does not get these new additions. What i've found is that I can copy the folder from D:\program files\microsoft\exchagne server\ExchangeOAB\{GUID} to d:\program files\microsoft\exchange server\clientaccess\OAB\{GUID}. It appears that the information ...

Previewing graphics problem in Word 2004 (when trying to select)
I have found pictures off of Google Images for my 1st grade students to use. When we do Insert > Picture > from File and click on the various (jpeg/tiff) files, the next column should display the picture but displays only the same generic picture for each. I did try to see if it was working by clicking some of the pictures that came with Word and they were displayed for preview correct, but not the pictures I found or the photos I have taken, etc. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. Thanks! (Note: It was suggested I post this message a 2nd time in a more "Mac" specifi...

MS Access 2007 User permissions
How can I restrict some users accessing specific forms/tables? Since 2007 removed user level security; how can 2007 handle this? It cannot be done for tables. For forms you can roll your own security by integrating with Windows login username. But since the users can get to the table that would store this information, it isn't 100% foolproof. The alternative is to code each form with specific permissions for each user. To get the Windows login credentials, see: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.acces...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

outlook 2003 to 2007
I have Outlook 2003 on an XP machine with large PST file - multiple accounts, many folders etc. Next to it is Outlook 2007 on a W7 machine with new, empty PST file. What's the best way to get my large PST file in the right place on my W7 machine?. I can see the location of the PST file on W7 via search but can't seem to get there via Explorer because the folder 'AppData' isn't visible on the folder list under my username app data is a hidden folder - it should open if you type %appdata% in the start search field and press enter. You can put the pst anywhere...

Masive mails fail if recipients are in CC Exchange 2007
If I send a lot of mails, for example for 350 destination mailboxs, the send fails. In the logs of the Hub Transport Server I can see the next: Event ID: FAIL Source: Agent Source Context: Agent Internal Message: 2746295 Otherwise, If I put all the destination mailxbox in CCO then the send works fine. Could anybody help me? Thanks very much. ...

AC 2007 runtime
This has been asked before, but I don't understand how the answer relates to the question. I want to make a runtime application from a working ac 2000 file. I downloaded the runtime executable file , opened it and got the successfully downloaded message. How do I use it?. Nothing leads me to it when I open a file. What I am asking is so basic that a knowledgeable person may shoot over my head. If possible, I would hope to get something that says "To make a runtime file, click "x" or goto "y" or whatever. Thanks in advance.. You download A2...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...