How to remove Ribbon tab?

I don't use Mailing tab, for instance. Can I remove it? If no why Microsoft
decide what is better for me?

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Sevilho" <Sevilho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't use Mailing tab, for instance. Can I remove it? If no why Microsoft
> decide what is better for me?

0
Graham

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Removing password protection on a sheet

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Adding and removing removable drives

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Using Tab Control in Dialogs?
Hello, I want to use tab control in my dialog. I can add page to my tab control, but how I can edit tab contents? (I don't want to use property sheets.) I'm going to use dialog resource as tab page contents. Thanks in advance. Sadjad Fouladi wrote: > Hello, > I want to use tab control in my dialog. I can add page to my tab > control, but how I can edit tab contents? (I don't want to use property > sheets.) I'm going to use dialog resource as tab page contents. > > Thanks in advance. For each page, create a modeless dialog template and class. Turn off t...

Removing BINS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CA379C.F0CAF860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some thousand of BINS; creating so many problems while doing the = cycle counts because they have zero Qty. on Hand and Zero Beginning = Qty.. when I do the scheduling, I get hundreds of page of report with = zero on hand data. Now as per KB 874145, if there is ZERO on-hand and there is no un-posted = TRX and these bins are not assigned default BINS, these can be deleted. = Guess. No I have use...

tab problems
When I press tab to move from a cell to the one next to it, instead I am moved to the first cell to the right of what is showing on the screen. For example, if I am in A1, press tab it jumps to P1 if I have a full screen showing. I haven't been able to find anyone else this happens to. Please help if you can! One guess is that sheet protection** is turned on, with cols A and P left *unprotected* (say, for data input purposes) while the intervening cols B to O are *protected* (possibly containing formulas) **via Tools > Protection If so, try check and deactivate the sheet protec...

User removed from Webport folder access
Hi, Whenever a report is published to Webport, some users would be automatically removed from folders which they have previously been granted access. In every of these cases, we have to delete the user ID, create them again, then assign them to the folders. Does anyone know what's the cause of this problem, and how we can rectify it without having to re-create the user ID, or to prevent this from happening in the first place? We are using Webport 6.5 with Great Plains 7.5 on Windows 2000 SP4. Thanks in advance! ...

Windows Live Mail Closes instantly if Indent or Tab in Subject Lin
If Windows Live Mail has an indent or tab in the Subject Line and I place the cursor line over this, then the program shuts down instantly. It closes out. It exits. This has happened repeatedly all the time for about one month for me now. If I go to the website and view the mail there, I do not see any indents or tabs in the subject line. This leads me to believe it is a bug in Windows Live Mail, in my Windows Professional XP SP3 with 2 GB's of RAM. On the website I delete the emails as I remember them from the desktop program and all is okay. The emails with the indents...

Modify Custom View SQL Filter Tab
I am trying to create a custom view which filters my Outlook 2007 contacts by specific categories. I would like my custom view to show all contacts which include a category of Attorney, but exclude all contacts which include the categories of MIA, or KIA, or Client, or Craig's Friends, or Craig's Relatives. To do this I have used the Advanced tab to enter the above criteria into the views filter: ("urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office#Keywords" LIKE '%Attorney%' OR "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office#Keywords" <> 'MIA'...