como colocar a folha deitada no word?

por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a folha
A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada.

See news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.pt.word.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a
> folha
> A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada.

0
Suzanne
1/31/2010 2:08:10 PM
Na caixa de diálogo Configurar Página, selecione a guia Margens e, em
seguida, alterar a orientação de Retrato para Paisagem

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a
> folha
> A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada.

1
Doug

Differences in Word between Office 2007 Editions
I want to buy Office 2007, but I don't want to pay for more than I need. I only require Word, Excel and Powerpoint, so I could theoretically buy the Home and Student edition. However!!!!!! With Office 2003, I bought the Small Business Edition, but the version of Word in that was not the "full" version. I wanted to edit XML files and I discovered the following text via the help function: "XML features, except for saving documents as XML with the Word XML schema, are available only in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 or the standalone product of ...

creating columns in Word
I have word X for Mac. Until the last several months I could create any = number of columns of any width - I've already forgotton whether it was=20 under "Format" or Insert" - I think "Format". I think it was also in = the=20 "Formatting Palette". It was a menu that allowed you to pick the=20 number of columns, the column width, whether the columns were=20 equal or not, etc. =20 One day, several months ago, when I tried to make coliumns (not=20 something I do often), "2 Columns" was on the toolbar along the top=20 but nowhere else. "H...

Word 2003 Problems
This is happening on 2 different computers: Word 2003 will not directly open a document from the desktop or the My Docs folder (or any folder). File - Open will open the file, but it can't be edited and the mouse won't work, you can't click in the file to go to a specific place in the document. I appreciate any help. You may want to check the "file association" or "file type" that .doc are associated to. Open for instance "My Documents" go to "tools" > "folder options" > "file types" and then s...

Error when inserting Word document, or opening pub doc containing Word doc
I have Office 2000, with all the current updates. Installed fairly freshly from Service Pack 3 CDs, then finished off with Office Update. Using Windows 98 SE, also current via Windows Update. 76 GB HDD, but using only 1 partition, and that of only 31.1 GB; of those 31 GB, 21 are used and 10 are free. I have a 19 KB Word document, containing just the word "xyzzy". When I create an empty Publisher document, and try to insert the Word document (Insert -> Object -> From File), I get a pop-up complaining "Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE server program n...

como colocar a folha deitada no word?
por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a folha A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada. See news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.pt.word. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E63583-3D5A-4C0C-8201-80C9BC969268@microsoft.com... > por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a > folha > A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada. Na...

can the doughnut chart key be in words
i have a balance sheet the has to be presented in a doughunt chart but the key has to be in words. using office 2003. if it is possible please could i have a step by step explanation Hi, The key will display the text you specify as the Name of the series. Normally the text is held within a cell at the head of each data series. You can use the Source Data dialog to set the Name of each series, either as a reference to a cell or text. Right click chart and pick Source Data... On the series tab is the place to change the Name. Cheers Andy lili class wrote: > i have a balance sheet the ...

Can't send documents from Microsoft Word to email friends
I have sent Microsoft Word documents to friends for a long time, but for some reason, something has changed and is no longing allowing me to send out anything on Microsoft Word Document. It looks like it sends it, but it doesn't. Any suggestions? Thank you your help. Are you saying that you can't send the documents from within Word? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Hazzen" wrote: > I have sent Microsoft Word documents to friends for a long time, but for some > reason, something has changed and is no longing allowing me to send out > ...

How do I install the font Eurostile in Word and Publisher 2007?
1. Please use this large open space to ask your question and supply us with details. 2. Eurostile is not included with Office 2007. You will have to purchase it. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/font.aspx?FMID=1376 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "dmaier" <dmaier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99D90989-9C15-4E43-93D3-7DC28ACCCDB0@microsoft.com... > I assume you have the font on a disk or somewhere on your hard drive after downloading. If so, this would be one...

Any parts of the word #2
I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this. Works great.... ...

how do I reset a word page to the original margins?
How do I reset a .dot file to the original format that I had when originally loaded my Word 2003?? You can do this by renaming Normal.dot, but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm for advice on preserving customizations. If all you need to change is the margins, then you can do this without renaming Normal.dot. Open a new blank document. In Page Setup, without making any other changes, set top and bottom margins to 1", sides to 1.25", then click the Default... button and answer yes. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into...

Word AppleScript Reference
A 526-page Reference for Word AppleScript has just been released: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/resources.aspx?pid=asforoffice This looks _very_ impressive indeed on first glance. 526 well-organized pages! This is going to make a HUGE difference to Word's being scripted. And references are expected for the other apps too, according to the web site. There are sample scripts there too. -- Paul Berkowitz MVP MacOffice Entourage FAQ Page: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq/index.html> AppleScripts for Entourage: <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Please &q...

Search a range of cells for a specific word
I want to search every cell in a column until I get to a cell that has a sentence that starts with the word "Disclaimer:" How would I write code for that? Use edit>find>find>"Disclaimer". Record a macro while doing -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Bishop" <Bishop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF1DFB02-5A16-454F-A655-5B07AA69F96C@microsoft.com... >I want to search every cell in a column until I get to a cell that has a > sentence that starts with the word "Dis...

How to remove dots between words in Word
These dots are there between words when constructing a document. They are annoying more than anything. I want them gone. How? Can anyone advise me? Press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click the � button on the toolbar. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm for why you might want to see those characters. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:09:01 -0800, Dot removal <Dot removal@discussions.microsoft.co...

como usar outlook para enviar e receber imail
preciso saber como eu posso usar estê programa do Outlook para enviar e receber imail pois já tentei ñ consegui pois tenho imail já me cadastrei mesmo assim ñ consegui gostaria d ter esta facilidade de trabalhar com o outlook pois em todo lugar k vc esta aparece a mensagen de imail. Gostaria k me ajudace com simples respostas! Giba <Giba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > preciso saber como eu posso usar estê programa do Outlook para enviar > e receber > imail pois já tentei ñ consegui pois tenho imail já me cadastrei > mes...

Excel format changes as I merge into Word document How can I stop
How can I stop the formating of an Excel worksheet being change when merged into a Word document. The main data changed is the currency data (losses its decimal point if 00) also date data changes from English format to UK format with time. Any ideas? Debra Dalgleish posted this for a different question: In the Mail Merge, after you select your Excel file as a data source, you should see a 'Confirm Data Source' dialog box. (If you don't see the dialog box, change the setting in Word -- under Tools>Options, General -- add a check mark to 'Confirm Conversio...

Word trouble
Typed word document in Word 2007 and opened it up in Word 2000 but it didn't open correctly. How can i open this doc in Word 2000 without downloading Word 2007 on computer? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Have you installed the Compatibility Pack? See http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Christina" <Christina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC7BB516-AE6...

como vai vc ?
como vam voces ...

Merging Protected word documents.
I have 3 Protected word documents that I would like to have in 1 document. I cannot get them to keep their individual spacing ad margins when I import the documents. How can I do this? ...

Scanning into Word 7
With word 2002 I was able to quickly scan anything into the document by going to INSERT, PICTURE, SCANNER, which opened my scanner program. Where is this option in word 7? Thank you See http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> ...

finding readability statistics in Word 2007
How do you get the readability statistics information to display in Word 2007? I think I have it enabled by using the Microsoft Office button/word options/proofing/check gramar with spelling is selected/and show readability statistics is checked, but when I hit the "okay" button, nothing shows up). As in all other versions of Word, after you enable the statistics in the Options dialog, they'll show up only at the end of a manual spell-check that you start by pressing F7. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot ...

Word
I would like to see if MS could make it so I could sort tracked edits by date. The problem is - people will submit late edits to a document after I have sent it in for formatting with out accepting the prior edits. I have to then parse through the document looking for these edits. If I could sort the edits by date that would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fo...

Como numerar documentos
Estou fazendo um livro no Word 2007, este livro é composto por diversas disciplinas, como por exemplo: Português, Matemática, História etc., cada disciplina está em um arquivo separado, a numeração de cada disciplina deve começar com um número após a última "um livro", não achei este recurso no Word. Gostaria de saber como numerar documentos. Estou fazendo manualmente, gostaria de fazer automaticamente. ------=_NextPart_0001_5353F090 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I think your question has so...

cannot save word file except tmp
I opened a word file I already worked before and updated and saved it - it is normal so far. After keeping working for a while, when I tried to save it, I got a message saying I cannot save it. The existing file name, while it is still open and i am working now, is suddenly changed to "xxxx.tmp". I had to save as with other name. I used MS Word 2007 Enterprise and worked under 2007 Office Groove. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, ...

Export Column Info to Words or Notepad
Please help with this. I have a one column datasheet form with the following information. TeamA TeamB TeamC TeamD and more I want to export it to Word or Notepad and the information must be separated by a comma for each item. TeamA,TeamB,TeamC,TeamD,... Appreciate if you can provide me the codes for the export button. Thanks in advance. On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:55:01 -0700, ChoonBoy <ChoonBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please help with this. > >I have a one column datasheet form with the following information. > >TeamA >TeamB &g...