Change background colour in Word 2007

  • Follow

When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are blue.

I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be changed
at all?

0
Reply janey 2/8/2010 8:27:08 AM

Word Options > Popular > Colour Schemes. There are three to choose from.
Excel has a similar setting.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"janey" <janey@newsgroup.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are
> blue.
>
> I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be
> changed at all?

0
Reply Graham 2/8/2010 9:58:25 AM

Word Options>General tab and change the colour scheme. I like Silver which
makes the Ribbon look exceedingly plain and easy on the eye.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"janey" <janey@newsgroup.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are
> blue.
>
> I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be
> changed at all?

0
Reply Terry 2/8/2010 10:06:19 AM

Thank you.

"Terry Farrell" <terryfarrell@msn.com> wrote in message
> Word Options>General tab and change the colour scheme. I like Silver which
> makes the Ribbon look exceedingly plain and easy on the eye.
>
> --
> Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
>
> "janey" <janey@newsgroup.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are
>> blue.
>>
>> I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be
>> changed at all?

0
Reply janey 2/8/2010 10:14:04 AM

(page loaded in 0.035 seconds)