Why doesn't my computer print more than one copy of a document?

  • Follow

When I print a document from word and want it to print more than one copy, I
select two copies that I want to print and it prints only one copy. If I am
printing from ather applications, such as Outlook Express, this print setting
works correctly and if I specify that I need two copies, that is what I get.
Is there a setting I can change to make this problem go away?
0
Reply Utf 1/18/2010 5:02:01 PM

This is a known issue. See the KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918790/en-us ("You cannot print multiple
copies of a Word 2007 document").

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Vance Wright" <Vance Wright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print a document from word and want it to print more than one copy,
> select two copies that I want to print and it prints only one copy. If I
> am
> printing from ather applications, such as Outlook Express, this print
> setting
> works correctly and if I specify that I need two copies, that is what I
> get.
> Is there a setting I can change to make this problem go away?

-1
Reply Stefan 1/19/2010 10:57:58 AM

(page loaded in 0.068 seconds)

Reply: