why cursor moves all around therefore so do words when typing

  • Follow

i have had immense problems with the cursor jumping all over the place while
I am typing, so the words typed end up 3 sentences above or not visible at
all? any suggestions or help eg it has happened 3x while typing this wee bit
0
Reply Utf 1/2/2010 10:36:01 PM

Find how to turn down the sensitivity of the touchpad on your laptop,
or maybe you can simply switch it off (when a mouse is plugged in).
(Or, be careful not to let any fingers get near it while typing.) Some
also say that having Voice Recognition turned on can have this effect.

On Jan 2, 5:36=A0pm, carolynr <carol...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> i have had immense problems with the cursor jumping all over the place wh=
ile
> I am typing, so the words typed end up 3 sentences above or not visible a=
> all? any suggestions or help eg it has happened 3x while typing this wee =
bit

0
Reply Peter 1/2/2010 11:14:23 PM

(page loaded in 0.027 seconds)