software to convert English document to Hindi

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CAA6B8.15132550

Is there any software available to convert an English language text =
document
to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
transliteration).
For example:

English text: My name
converted to : =E0=A4=AE=E0=A5=87=E0=A4=B0=E0=A4=BE =
=E0=A4=A8=E0=A4=BE=E0=A4=AE
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CAA6B8.15132550

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD><FONT size=3D2>
<BODY>
<DIV>Is there any software available to convert an English language text =

document<BR>to Hindi language document by using dictionary based =
translation=20
(not<BR>transliteration).<BR>For example:<BR><BR>English text: My=20
name<BR>converted to : =E0=A4=AE=E0=A5=87=E0=A4=B0=E0=A4=BE =
=E0=A4=A8=E0=A4=BE=E0=A4=AE</DIV></BODY></HTML></FONT>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CAA6B8.15132550--

There is software, and there are services, and some of them are free.

For example, I just used translate.google.com to convert "My name" to
Hindi and it came up with the same text as your posted. You can probably
use Google APIs to submit text and receive a translation - I don't know.

 From within recent versions of Word such as Word 2007 you can also
invoke translators by going to the Review tab, Proofing, translate. In
the basic facility I don't see an English-Hindi option (surprising these
days!) but perhaps one of the raft of other options will be helpful.

You probably already realise that machine translation is not very
reliable. As long as you are competent in both languages you obviously
have the option to read and correct the translation. If not, you really
have no way of judging the quality of the output, and you shuld consider
  a. review by someone competent n the target language
  b. professional translation
  c. providing the source language text to the recipient and some
suggestions for translation services that they could use, with suitable
warnings. Then it's up to them.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 05/02/2010 17:38, S N wrote:
> Is there any software available to convert an English language text document
> to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
> transliteration).
> For example:
>
> English text: My name
> converted to : मेरा नाम
0
Peter

How to convert currency into words?
Can anyone advise how do I convert 1,223.35 to ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY THREE DOLLARS AND THIRTY FIVE CENTS? Would prefer to have a formula to do this, instead of via VBA. Thanks!!! Hi Derrick there is no inbuilt function for this - you need to use an add-in or code .... check out http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html for details Cheers JulieD "Derrick" <Derrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2E0EC09-DEE9-4C93-81D9-8CC58C4344BA@microsoft.com... > Can anyone advise how do I convert 1,223.35 to ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED > TWEN...

Convert Access 97 to Access 2000
I have an Access 97 database that I wish to convert to Access 2000. Unfortunately it is not a simple task as I wish to convert it using some sort of utility that requires no user interraction as it to be performed as part of an SQL Server 2000 Job that runs nightly. At present, the Access 97 databse is registered as a linked server with SQL but due to incompatibilities between the two, the Job regularly fails with the following message : [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 17954) OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' reported an error. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 7399) [SQLSTATE 0100...

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

How do I convert cab file to open an Family Budget Excel Template?
The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a recognized format. How can I download the correct format. Hardly an excel question From where do you download an excel template as a cab file? Try winzip, I believe they have an option to open some cab files Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sweetner32" wrote: > The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a > recognized > format. How can I download the correct format. ...

Quattro Pro Converter #4
Does anyone know where.how to get a converter from Quattro Pro 5.00 to Microsoft Excell 2002? Thank You, Bob Runkel P.O. Box 2826 Monterey, CA 93942-1816 Email: brunkel@acm.org ...

software programme
Hi all, Does anybody know of a software program (free or otherwise) that will enable me to be able to collect 'current balance' data from several online accounts I have (which are all password protected) and be able to collate all this information in an excel worksheet I am running windows xp (home edition) and excel 2000 (I think!) Thanks spanna ...

Document Assembly in Word 2007
I am trying to assemble a big document in Word using VBA. The document already on the screen has footers and headers. I want to add another document to follow it which does not need those headers or footers. Here is my code, which is intuitive, but clearly wrong: With Selection .MoveEnd Unit:=wdStory, Count:=1 .InsertBreak Type:=wdSectionBreakNextPage .InsertFile FileName:="n:\WordForms\Driving Instructions.docx", Range:="", ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=False, Attachment:=False End With I am attempting to have VBA insert this already-exis...

gp10 software
I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original disk is corrupted as well. I was wondering if there was a link somewhere to get gp10 Thanks, -- Carol You bet there is. The DVD release from June is available in CustomerSource. It's all one BIG file so make sure you have a fast internet connection or a lot of time. Also, if you have a subscription to MSDN, you can download GP from there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Carol" wrote: > I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original > disk is corrupted as well. I wa...

Can I imbed a Word Document into an Excel Workbook?
I am trying to make a reporting package seamless for printing and binding by inserting a Word Document (with text, headers, footers and a few charts) directly into a workbook (ie. having it's own tab). If this is not possible, anything that will produce the same results of having the Word doc info in the spreadhseet would be helpful. What version of Word and Excel are you using? "ChyTown1017" wrote: > I am trying to make a reporting package seamless for printing and binding by > inserting a Word Document (with text, headers, footers and a few charts) > directly...

Transferring Excel Data to Word Document
I have an Excel File with ~4000 unique account numbers. For eac account, I need to create a single form letter with an attachment t the letter for each. In the Word Document attachment, I need t summarize data contained in the Excel Spreadsheet (Word and Excel File are attached). Is there a way to somehow import this data into Word o to create the same table in Excel. Also, the data will need to b subtotalled if the customer purchased the same security but o different days. For example, Suzanne Mullens purchased OPPENHEIME LIMITED TERM GOV'T CLASS B on three different days. I would ...

convert quicken V8
I have just purchsed Money 2004 and want to convert from quicken personal V8 but get the message - could not convert - with no explanation, any ideas?? steve >-----Original Message----- >I have just purchsed Money 2004 and want to convert from >quicken personal V8 but get the message - could not >convert - with no explanation, any ideas?? steve >. > I ran into a similar situation when trying to convert a Quicken Deluxe 99 file into Money 2004 (Demo Version). My attempt also had no explanation. Incidentally, my Quicken file size was 185 MB - data since 1994. I ende...

E-mails only found by third party software
After a cleanup in my inbox I'm missing a mail. The Outlook search function is unable to find this mail, it's gone. However, the third party software called Lookout Search finds this mail, and it finds it where it's supposed to be, in the Inbox. However, I'm unable to see this particular mail in this inbox... How is this possible? Is the index screwed? How do I recover from this? Can I trust Outlook to store my mails..? I have print screens that shows the mail in the inbox when searched for through Lookout Search, together with the inbox where it's missing. McEv...

How to print a graph/document using Metafile ?
Hi, I have an MFC code written for printing a graph/document from my application to the printer directly. It is identifying the printer, and the document gets initialised in the printer spool, but it is not printing. When i check the data size of the spool document it shows 0 bytes!. As the same time, if i try to paste manually the data on Paint, I am getting the required output in paint. ( ie. data is available on the Clipboard but not getting printed) Can anybody help me in resolving this at the earliest. Thanks in advance. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

Web store software
I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What storefront, shopping cart software do you recommend that is hosted by an ISP, highly customizable, and can possibly integrate with RMS database? I tried Miva and OpenUI hosted on Value Web but it's been a disaster. It just does not work! Try: www.newestech.com Jim Janke Emerald Business Systems "mas" <mas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:519092F4-54F9-4746-AD62-582DB999BAB0@microsoft.com... > I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What >...

How to convert CString to ASCII character string?
Looking for an example how to convert and CString to an ASCII character string. Any examples on how to do this? Thank you, jt There is an implicit CString::operator LPCTSTR() const, for example, which returns a const pointer to the string. "jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FxlBe.155090$VH2.13995@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Looking for an example how to convert and CString to an ASCII character > string. > > Any examples on how to do this? > > Thank you, > jt > > In the previous thread, several people had offered solution...

convert text to number format
Hello, I have a column of numbers that have the comment "The number in this cell is formatted as text or preceded by an apostrophe". I'd like to convert all these these values to numbers so I can get a summation. By mousing over the cell I can get a menu that allows me to convert the numbers one at a time, but how can I convert them all at once? I've tried converting with the Format/Cells and Edit/Copy/PasteSpecial/values. Thanks in advance, Ellen I found the answer: In an empty cell, enter the number 1. Select the cell, and on the Edit menu, click Copy. Select the...

Free pdf software?
What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? Cutepdf works pretty well, was just wanting to try the other one. Any pros or cons on them? Thanks! spncity A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from spncity <publisher at spncity.mailshell.com>!"... > What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have > mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? > > Cutepdf works pretty well, wa...

Best software for writing a software spec?
Let me apologize in advance if this post is slightly off-topic (comp.specification is full of spam these days), but I'm assuming that everying on this NG will know what I'm talking about and will at least be able to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for some not-expensive software that will help me write a software spec. I've used Rational products before, and it's nice to double-click somewhere in your spec and go straight into your code, but it's not worth that kind of money. Right now all I've got is a Word document. I've used the n.n.n numberi...

Convert Excel file 2003 to 1997
Hi Can I convert a 2003-format Excel file into 97-format Excel file programmatically? The "SaveAs" dialog box of Excel 2003 does save the file into Excel 97 format. But Can I do this by the Excel/Office Object Library? I could convert a Word 2003 file into Word 1997 file by the Object Library. I used "FileConverters" collection of Word for that. But I am unable to find such property in case of Excel. In some newsgroups, someone written that in case of Excel, there is no such feature exposed. Is it is so, what can be the alternate way to convert 2003 workbook into 1997 wo...

Budget Software
Does anyone know of or recommend a third party application to create budgets and/or forecasts that would integrate with GPv10? Thank you Have you looked at MS Forecaster? It's an optional module for GP. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com On Apr 26, 3:55=A0pm, Junior De Alba <JuniorDeA...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of or recommend a third party application to create budg= ets > and/or forecasts that would integrate with GPv10? ...

convert text to Date..
How can I convert my text field ( read from CSV file) to show the Date as 01/05/2010 instead of long date.. Can I use CDate()? rundate =Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:45:11 I used the following.. 'Dim date_tested As Date 'date_tested = Format(rundate, "Short Date") 'date_tested = Format(rundate, "mm/dd/yyyy") Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 Try this -- 'date_tested = Format(CVDate(run...

Publisher document as a website..........
I have created a two-page flyer intended to promote my business and wish to simply use it, as is, as a website. i.e., type in my website and up pops my flyer. What is a simple way of accomplishing this? I know how to 'Convert to Website', but once converted, how would one retrieve on any other computer/server? Thanks you! ReBell Do you own a domain or have access to a web address? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rebell" <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Adding a Page to an existing document
I am building a newsletter and need to add another page. When I do Cntl Shift N it doesn't add the page to my existing document it opens up a new blank one? Can anybody help me? Does, Insert, page work? What version Publisher are you using? Do you have the sort tabs visible? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sarahc" <Sarahc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3369714-1C3D-4D46-A76C-1EE8492D9735@microsoft.com... >I am building a newsletter and need to add another page. When I do Cnt...

How can I convert a publisher document to Word? or is this impossi
ith the above?Can anyone help Thanks, J.C.S. Hi JCS, Simple: In Publisher, use Save As and choose the appropriate Word document (doc or docx) format. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "J.C.Simmo" <JCSimmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:814FBE00-34CB-4B29-830E-E0909DA99837@microsoft.com... > ith the above?Can anyone help > Thanks, > J.C.S. ...

After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have h
After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have happen in registry? Because I need to read the value of registry ,please tell me all the changes in registry. I appreciate your help. -- jake After you install "a piece of software" in Windows, some number of registry keys, dependent entirely on whatever the person writing the installation decided should be modified, have been modified. In addition, once you run it, some other keys, defined by the person who coded it, and based on whatever actions the user has taken, will be changed. Each piece of software is ...