Search for documents by time modified

  • Follow

I need to narrow a search for documents by author, a range of time (say from
5 p.m. to 8 p.m.), and a range of years (say from 1998 to 2004).  They would
need to include Word Perfect and Word documents.  Thanks for any help.

0
Reply Utf 2/20/2010 2:01:01 AM

Version of Windows?

Use Advanced Search.

But if you're using Word2007 in Windows XP, you might not have much of
a search function (it pretty much got moved from Office to Windows
with the new versions).

On Feb 19, 9:01=A0pm, D. Ring <D. Ring @discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I need to narrow a search for documents by author, a range of time (say f=
rom
> 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.), and a range of years (say from 1998 to 2004). =A0They =
would
> need to include Word Perfect and Word documents. =A0Thanks for any help.

0
Reply Peter 2/20/2010 6:48:34 AM

(page loaded in 0.03 seconds)

Reply: