Problems with hyperlinks in Word 2007

I am having problems with hyperlinks in Word - they show as a complete text
string incl. something about javascript. This occurred after my last update
from Microsoft. I have tried to search in the various settings without any
luck - I need the hyperlinks to show as only regular text and not codes etc.
Anybody out there who can help me so I do not miss any text in Word?

Press Alt+F9 to hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mette S-K" <Mette S-K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems with hyperlinks in Word - they show as a complete text
> string incl. something about javascript. This occurred after my last
> update
> from Microsoft. I have tried to search in the various settings without any
> luck - I need the hyperlinks to show as only regular text and not codes
> etc.
> Anybody out there who can help me so I do not miss any text in Word?

0
Stefan

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Outlook 2007 and Windows 7
After installing Office 2007 on Windows 7 machine, I get no new mail sound, pop up notifications or the new unread mail icon in task bar. Every thing else seems to work fine. Any hints? are the icons in the overflow? -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What v...

Problem with Authentication

Project 2007 Work Field Formula to Exclude Work Done by Resources Not in a Resource Group
I have a workshop task in my project schedule which is worked on by Resources from my company (Resource Group = VENDOR) and resources in the client's company (Resource Group = CLIENT). I need a formula to calculate WORK hours for ONLY the resources in Resource Group = VENDOR. I want to drop any hours that the CLIENT spends on the task and only calculate VENDOR hours. Does anyone have a formula? I am familiar with Project, but have not used formulas before. Could not find a formula to do this in any of the other forums on the net.. Thanks! +------------------------...

calendar problem

problem #4

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Quote won't merge to Word 2007
Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the CRM button in either the Add-in ribbon or the MailMerge ribbon. It shows up in neither. Macros are enabled. Is this issue isolated to one client? Do you have the CRM Client for Outlook installed? If so you can initiate Mail Merge from the Outlook client as this method does not use a Macro. Regards Dan "mnicks" <mnicks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF7E431-ADFE-478B-B79F-886F5ACA19EA@microsoft.com... > Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the ...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Software of scripting to grab data from MS word file and fill in Excel fields?
I have a 90 page financial report from MS word that I get each month. I would like to find a software package or scripting tool that will allow me to automate the process of grabbing #s from the ms word file and filling in fields in an excel file. I have a feel that there may be quite of programming involved in doing this. But perhaps there are some more efficient solutions out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks Hi, Do the numbers appear in the same part of the word document each tim (eg always in the same row/column of the same table). If so, copyin the data into excel should be ...

Cell Format

Excel 2007 chart text box bug
Just found what looks like a bug with charts in Excel 2007. In Excel 2003 I could add a text box to a chart and then assign a formula to it, say =B30. The value in B30 would then appear in the text box. If I insert say 5 rows and three columns above B30, the fomula would adjust and become =E35. When I do the same in Excel 2007, the formula for the box says as =B30 The workaround is to use range name, ie, =rangename. However, that adds lots of extra steps. And users have to know to do and know that Excel 2007 behaves differently. No logic in the change, so it most likely is a bug. ...

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting