Problems with hyperlinks in Word 2007

  • Follow

I am having problems with hyperlinks in Word - they show as a complete text
string incl. something about javascript. This occurred after my last update
from Microsoft. I have tried to search in the various settings without any
luck - I need the hyperlinks to show as only regular text and not codes etc.
Anybody out there who can help me so I do not miss any text in Word?

0
Reply Utf 12/15/2009 2:55:02 PM

Press Alt+F9 to hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mette S-K" <Mette S-K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems with hyperlinks in Word - they show as a complete text
> string incl. something about javascript. This occurred after my last
> update
> from Microsoft. I have tried to search in the various settings without any
> luck - I need the hyperlinks to show as only regular text and not codes
> etc.
> Anybody out there who can help me so I do not miss any text in Word?

0
Reply Stefan 12/15/2009 3:10:05 PM

(page loaded in 0.011 seconds)

Reply: