Print File folder labels

I would like to print a full sheet of file folder labels but I want each
label to be different.  Can this be done?

Click the New Document button to get a sheet of labels. They're formatted as
a table, so be sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show
Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to print a full sheet of file folder labels but I want each
> label to be different.  Can this be done?

0
Suzanne

Import large text file
Hi, Which options do I have to import a text file to Excel, with more than 200.000 records. Thanks Luis Hi Luis, Did you try opening the file from Excel (file,open) then after going through the file import wizard and you have what you want you can use file, save as, ...) Since you are not used to this suggest you start with a copy of your flat text file. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "L. A. M." ...

Running a PIF file using CreateProcess in an allocated console window
Hello, I am trying to find a way to execute a pif file within the context of my own application's console using AllocConsole. My basic need is to have the console in my context so I can use the console API's AND I must use the pif parameters for EMS, XMS, and a few other parameters. Is there a way to do this ? Is there a way around ? For example, try running "start /b XX.pif" I am getting an error message The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. and get the Close Ignore buttons. This is not related to any problems in the DOS application. If I use CREATE_...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Hyperlink to local image file doesn't open ?
Hi all, I have a sheet listing my comic books. One colum contains links to the a local file, actually a .jpg image file of the cover of the comic book reference on the selected row. Even though the link seems correct, clicking on the cell/link doesn't produce any result (image file doesn't open). How can I obtain Excel to open a simple window (could be my default viewer) with that linked image ? When I alter the link to something wrong, I gat an error message "cannot open the specified file", so I assume that the link indeed correctly points at the physical local fil...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Why is my 11-pg .xls file 35 MB (yes, EM bee)?
Why is my .xls file 35 MB (yes, EM bee)? I have an excel file with 11 worksheets. Each sheet is less than 1 page of figures. Some cells derive their values by looking up a cell in another worksheet. The print area is defined for each sheet. Saved separately, the individual worksheets are only 15 to 50 KB a piece, which is what I would expect. All together, I would expect the file size to be under 500k, not 35 MB. Dang! I don't get it! (I'm not a frequent excel user - I've probably done something really bone head, but I cannot image what. Teelbee Hi Teelbee, Don't...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Display file name without the file type extension
Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? Thanks. Try the below in a saved workbook. =TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),".xl",REPT(" ",255)),255)) If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "NAHolmes" wrote: > Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? > > Thanks. Try this: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A...

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I convert PDF files to Excel?
I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make adjustments to the amounts in one column. "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E00681-1630-4D2D-BB1A-2DEB11DA3AF3@microsoft.com... > I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make > adjustments to the amounts in one column. You need Adobe Acrobat if you want to modify a pdf file. /Fredrik Scan it and send it to a OCR program. Hoping that you have a clean legible master to scan. -- HansM "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsof...

Problem on Windows XP Pro x64Bit and System Registry Hive file.
I am italian, but I haven't received no response in italian newsgroup... I have the following computer: OS: Win XPpro Corporate x64Bit CPU: Core2Quad Q9650 RAM: Kingston ValueRAM DDR2 4GB CL6 HDD: CaviarBlue 500GB WD x3 VGA: Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 512MB I installed various graphics programs such 3DSMAX9 x32 and x64Bit Maya 2010 Entire suite Adobe CS4 Master Collection Nero Reloaded 9 Office etc. ... A few days I have bought online in more than 2 memory modules (for achieve the 8GB total) identical to the DDR2 memory that I had and namely: 2GB Module 1...

"Tiled" print setting.

Permissions in Public Folders/Contacts
First off I'm running SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Here is my problem. I am new to the 2003 platform as i've been used to using NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I want to give my users read/write/delete permissions in the public folders as well as the public contact lists that has all the contacts we all use on a daily basis. I do not however want these folks to have full administrator capabilities. How do i go about doing this in exchange 2003. Also, where in the heck do you find the Que where all the crap messages are stored. Is there a built in spam filter??? Thanks, Ryan Hi Ry...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Deleted Items folder not deleting
Running Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Have the Deleted Items folder set to autoarchive once a week and to "Permanently delete old items." However, it never works. Anyone run into this? See if the actual modified date of the messages in that folder are indeed older than a week. Just to be clear; AutoArchive works on the modified date not the received date. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Randy" <peters@skagit.ctc.edu&...

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....