My cursor keeps moving around in a document while I'm typing

When I'm typing in a document, whether it is word, excel or email, etc...  my
cursor will jump to another part of the document and may begin typing over
text or at the end of the document.  Very frustrating.  Any answers would be
appreciated.

LN wrote:
> When I'm typing in a document, whether it is word, excel or email, etc...  my
> cursor will jump to another part of the document and may begin typing over
> text or at the end of the document.  Very frustrating.  Any answers would be
> appreciated.

not a Word problem, then.

Using a notebook and inadvertently touching the touchpad would be my
first guess here ...

HTH
Robert
--
  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
  \ /                        |  MVP |     Scientific Reports