My autofill button has disappeared

My autofill button has disappeared can you help me by telling me how I can
get it back?

Please tell us what you mean by "autofill button." What does it autofill?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Joshua Smith" <Joshua Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My autofill button has disappeared can you help me by telling me how I can
> get it back?

0
Suzanne

Tracking emails button greyed out
I have a user who was able to track emails in CRM and then unexpectedly it is no longer able to track emails. I checked the indexing service, the mssql crm service and they are both running correctly. I can access the crm website without issue the problem here appears to be with this one users client or something in the configuration. When I attempt to track an email it says cannot promote item to MSCRM. That is the only error that it gives. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas? You might check to make sure the CRM add-in is not disabled. In Outlook go to Help > About Microsoft ...

Layout tabs on the left disappeared!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot find any answers for this problem. On the left side of the bottom, there was a tab for different layouts, but it all went off the view. How can I reset as it used to? Please help! Thanks in advance. Check in the View menu first to make sure you aren't in Web Layout View. The buttons you're looking for do not display when in that view. If that isn't the problem... Go to Word> Preferences - View, make sure that both Status Bar & Horizontal Scroll Bar are checked. HTH |:>) Bob...

create voting buttons
Could someone please show me how to modify this script so that the voting buttons (1, 2, 3) are created programmatically? (That is without user input.) Thanks, Max ------------------------------------------------------------ Sub CreateVoteMessage() Dim objApp As Outlook.Application Dim strMsg As String Dim strActions As String Dim arrActions() As String Dim I As Integer Dim objMessage As Outlook.MailItem Dim objAction As Outlook.Action strMsg = "Enter voting button titles, " _ & "separated by commas." ...

Autofill Formulas
Hello. I have a workbook with 31 sheets of data. Each sheet is a form with a record of data. I would like extract the data into a list. For example, range A5 is the same field on each sheet, so I want to autofill a formula reference the same cell on different sheets. I suspect I need a macro for this, but wanted to make sure first. Can you autofill like this =Sheet1!$A$5, =Sheet2!$A$5, =Sheet3!$A$5? -- Thanks, Mike =INDIRECT("Sheet" & (ROW()) & "!A5") Entered in A1 of new sheet. Copy down to A31............will increment the Sheet numbe...

Resetting Buttons in Macro
I'm looking for help. I have a worksheet with a number of buttons that are used to choose a state describing an aspect of an image displayed on that sheet. Each is linked to its own macro. When initiated, the color of the text is changed and a cell ["success cell"] is displayed to denote the entry of that data. Another button is then linked to a macro that performs some additional calculations, deletes the image, inserts a new image AND is intended to reset the other buttons and the "success cell" re-initialized. I had been using the following code: Worksheets("Us...

how to i control autofill
Hello, Suppose I enter a formula in cell B2 and I want this formula to autofill down to cell B55000. If I click and drag down to cell B55000, there are two problems: it takes too long to scroll all the way down to cell B55000, and by the time i actually get there the scroll speed is so fast that i usually pass the cell. Is there a way to autofill a formula so that I don't have to do it by manually dragging the formula down to cell B55000? Thanks, Joe -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Hi two options that i know of: 1) if there is data in column A down to A55000 (or co...

command button to a new form in same window
I need help in creating a command button that will open a different form in the SAME window. I know how to create a button that will open a form in a DIFFERENT window, but not in the same window. Is that possible? help would be much appreciated! thanks! That's not practical, Andy. If it's absolutely crucial, you could create a form that has a subform occuping its whole height and width. Then change the SourceObject of the subform control in code, e.g.: Me.[MySub].SourceObject = "Form12" -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access u...

Pivot Autofilering Items
Dear All, I'd like to see only the valid items on the drop down list on the "Page Field" area . An example. Source Data: Model - Color - Full Optional - Qty FIAT BLU YES 10 OPEL GREEN NO 12 BMW RED NO 14 In the Page field I put the Model, Color and Full Optional field. When I filter the item FIAT on the field Model and then I want to filter the Color field, I'd like see only the color regarding the FIAT model (BLU), bu...

Trying to make a duplicate roster with a button. #2
That seems like it would be easier, but sometimes easier isn't what i wanted... : -- virte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- virtex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26516 ...

owner draw bitmap button, sloppy looking bitblt
My ownerdraw button class has three states: up, mouse over, and down. Sometimes -- but not always -- the transition between states produces an ugly flicker. What causes this and how can I remove it? Thanks. > Sometimes -- but not always -- the transition between states produces an > ugly flicker. What causes this and how can I remove it? To answer my own question, implementing OnEraseBkgnd so it does nothing fixes the problem. BOOL CSkinButton::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default return FALSE; //return CButton::OnEraseBkgnd...

Autofill on addressing
Trying to set up Outlook on new PC as I had it on old one where e mail address is automatically offered when part of a name is inserted, but no luck in finding it. Trevor Appleton <trevor@weather.4dinternet.co.uk> wrote: > Trying to set up Outlook on new PC as I had it on old one where e mail > address is automatically offered when part of a name is inserted, but > no luck in finding it. What version of Outlook? For OL 2003, it's Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Advanced E-mail Options: Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields. -- Brian Tillman ...

Legend disappears from chart.
Hi: I have a workbook (Excel97) that has a spider chart with 14 dots. I have code that sets the color of each dot according to the score the dot represents. The dot values are set by a single series of cells. I go through the legend items to change the dot color. Everything worked fine for quite sometime, but now whenever one the users makes changes to the scores (on separate worksheets in the same workbook) then goes back to the spider chart, all the legend entries have dissapeared save 1. Now, all dots have the color of the one legend key, and the code can not find the other legend items. ...

Assigning a macro to a toolbar button...How?
How do I make the macro i just recorded a button on the standard toolbar? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tools>Customize>Commands. Scroll down to "Macros" and select. You will see two items, "Custom Menu Item" and "Custom Button" smiley face. Drag that button to the Toolbar. Right-click on it and see the options to re-name, edit, change icon and other neat stuff. Note also the "Assign Macro" option. This is where you assign the macro you just recorded. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:29:45 -0600, abxy <...

Autofill
When entering data into fields that verify against a database, such as vendor IDs, accounts, checkbook names, and so forth, have the program suggest a logical selection, much like Excel does with its autofill feature. AutoComplete functionality was added in v8.0 of Great Plains and remembers the Key field values that you use. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and no...

a button to add 1 to a cell
I need to create a button that will ADD 1 to a cell everytime I click it. Actually 3 bottons (1,5,10). I will need to repeat these buttons for 50 students to their total score. I don't know if this matters. I don't mind creating buttons as long as they're easy to program. Help Obe Wan To keep from needing 150 macros, just use 3. Here are your macros, put them into your sheet first. Code: -------------------- Sub Add1() Selection.Value = Selection.Value + 1 Beep End Sub Sub Add5() Selection.Value = Selection.Value + 5 Beep End Sub Sub Add10() Selecti...

Removing Buttons #2
Dave, Not sure if a new post will help or not - but I wanted to also add that some of the error messages from your macro were 'out of memory'. But when I returned to the spreadsheet I noticed the formula line for the button read =EMBED("FORMS.HTML:Submitbutton.1","") and the button was surrounded by the 4 little circles and I was able to delete one button -- but could not repeat the process. Steve >-----Original Message----- >If there's no shapes you want to keep, maybe this'll do it for you. > >(Save your file first--just in case.) ...

Autofill hyperlinks
Can you tell me how to autofill a hyperlink formula so that both the file path and the friendly name change incrementally? I'm using the hyperlink function, and need to copy it down so that the file name changes (dec 8.pdf, dec 9.pdf...) and the friendly name also changes (Dec 8, Dec 9...) The formula I am using is: =HYPERLINK("g:\public\DP\dec 7.pdf","Dec 7") Thank you! Try this: =3DHYPERLINK("g:\public\DP\dec "&ROW(A7)&".pdf","Dec "&ROW(A7)) ROW(A7) will return 7, and so will be equivalent to what y...

option buttons or check boxes
I am fairly new to VBA and trying to learn on the fly. I have a spreadsheet with 4 sheets, each with its own name. I want to create 4 check boxes or option buttons on the first sheet. I have print button. I want to have it so when you check a box and hit the print button, only that sheet will print. If you check all 4, all 4 print, etc. Can anyone help? Thanks! -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200608/1 meandmyindigo via OfficeKB.com wrote: > I am fairly new to VBA and trying to learn on the fly. I have a > spreadsheet with...

Change Contact mapping for "Track in CRM" button
Many of my users have hundreds or thousands of contacts they want to add to CRM. Many go in without issue, but some names get hacked up in all kinds of strange ways. Example: Dr. Danielle Johnston MD has the salutation "Dr." and the last name of "Danielle Johnston MD", no title or suffix. However, Tim Murphy III, Esq. has the first name of "Esq.", Last name "III", middle name "Tim Murphy". The sales rep did finally find Dr. Johnson alphabetically in the Ds and the attorney in the I section but this is very frustrating for them and CRM is st...

Action Button Question
I have a button that is unbound. I also have a text box. I want to program the button that when clicked it will place the current date and time at the end of all text (if applicable) in the text box. Let me thank you a head of time Put code like this on the click event of the button. Me.txt1 = Me.txt1 & " " & Now() note: replace txt1 with your own object name. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Timothy Millar" <Tim Millar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E6502D-F609-45FC-9F81-03C1B273...

Option Button Question
I have a fax cover sheet which says the original will/will not follow after the fax. I have set up option buttons for the Will and for the Will Not, as well as bookmarks to insert an X depending on the option the user selects. How do I code the buttons to insert an X into the bookmark from the option button they select? And thanks very much for your help, as always. Where are the option buttons? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via ...

Code causing the undo and redo buttons not to work
When I disable this code the undo/redo buttons work. Why? Can it be changed? Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo ws_exit If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("a:i")) Is Nothing Then Target(1).Value = UCase(Target(1).Value) End If Range("G2").Value = Date ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub Richard, If VBA code makes any change to a worksheet, the Undo buffer is cleared. This is just the way Excel is designed. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel...

More image for command button
on the command button picture property, I click ... and see a list of images. Where do these images stored? If I do not find the image I want in the list, where and how to get additional images? Thanks. There's a "Browse" button for more bitmaps on the same dialog, where you choose a picture. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "Song" <song.usa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9f1e5e08-4f86-4afe-be4d-65e71306b947@s20g2000prm.googlegroups.com... > on the command button pictu...

Autofill ID fields
I am using Microsoft Access 2002 SP3. I have one main table named Issues and several supporting tables all related on the ID field. The Issues table ID field has an Autonumber to populate the field when a new record is created. What I would like to accomplish is to have the supporting table’s auto fill the ID field using the last ID created in the Issues table. On my Issues form I have a combo box that depending on the selection will open the corresponding form to the particular table. When the form opens I want the Issues form to close and the ID field to auto fill with the la...

How to enable Apply button in a property page
Hi all.. How can I enable the Apply button automatically when a change occures in the dialog? Appareantly, I have to do it by hand, but I hope I'm wrong :-) Thanks Jaime This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C36A2A.400BED40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If you want to enable or disable Apply button (or any button ) in = property page just write code like this: CButton *pBtn=3D(CButton*)GetDlgItem(ID_APPLY_NOW); pBtn->EnableWindow(FALSE); All you need to know is Resource...