Moving documents into a new folder

  • Follow

How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created
(I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to
drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility
previous versions of Office had. Thanks
-2
Reply Utf 2/25/2010 10:43:01 PM

Open window's explorer, create a new folder, go to each location of files to
be copied, select each file and drag it or copy and paste it into the new
folder. Of course you can select several files at the same time by holding
down the control key and then selecting, then dragging or copying and pasting
them into the new folder (this method can sometimes be confusing).

"Morag" wrote:

> How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created
> (I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to
> drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility
> previous versions of Office had. Thanks
22
Reply Utf 2/26/2010 1:09:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.002 seconds)