inserting powerpoint pres into word web page

  • Follow

I am taking a basic comp. app class that is requiring us to create a word doc
saved as a web page with hyper links to excel and powerpoint. The instructor
wants us to save all the doc. in a file and then compress it and e mail it to
her. I got all that however, after saving the word doc as a webpage, my
hyperlinks are no longer valid. Browser displays page can not be found.  What
am i doing wrong? Any little help will be greatly appreciated, this project
is due Tuesday.  ( I have asked the professor for assistance and I have not
heard anything back from her, it has been over a week) I an using office 2007
0
Reply Utf 11/28/2009 6:57:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.027 seconds)

Reply: