inserting powerpoint pres into word web page

I am taking a basic comp. app class that is requiring us to create a word doc
saved as a web page with hyper links to excel and powerpoint. The instructor
wants us to save all the doc. in a file and then compress it and e mail it to
her. I got all that however, after saving the word doc as a webpage, my
hyperlinks are no longer valid. Browser displays page can not be found.  What
am i doing wrong? Any little help will be greatly appreciated, this project
is due Tuesday.  ( I have asked the professor for assistance and I have not
heard anything back from her, it has been over a week) I an using office 2007

How do I copy a pie chart (just the circular pie) into powerpoint
I need to copy the circular pies into a powerpoint document (to place on top of a map) - I can't figure out how to do it without copying the whole chart (ie the square box surround it with the legend and title - I've deleted these but don't know how to seperate it from the pie) Can anyone help?? ...

There is no change to Print (from web format) in my file menu.
I am attempting to change a file from web format to print document format. Your help response is to click on "change to print" in the file menu. This option is not in my file menu. Can you help? ...

Translate any english number into English word
I am a beginner. it may be a silly question. In excel, suppose in one cell a number is appearing as 9. I want to write in another cell as "Nine". How it will be possible? SANTANU Hi, See here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 'How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel' "SANTANU" wrote: > I am a beginner. it may be a silly question. > > In excel, suppose in one cell a number is appearing as 9. I want to write in > another cell as "Nine". > > How i...

change a word file back to a pdf file
i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf file in microsoft outlook. Also i could not read the file in word Please Help You post Word, PDF question in Outlook group? "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A6AFC3C-2780-4182-BAFC-C07D3D9A7FF3@microsoft.com... >i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf >file > in microsoft outlook. > > Also i could not read the file in word > Please Help Did you change it by simply renaming the file extension? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Missing columns when cut to word
I am looking for a way to cut/paste from excel into a word doccumen that does not limit the # of columns that will transfer over. An suggestions ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

GP10 Web Service CreateSalesInvoice Problem
I am having a problem creating sales invoices through web services. I am able to create invoices, but GP will not accept my Unit Price - it uses the price on the DEFAULT Price Level (whether or not we specify a price level). I have tried setting TotalPrice, etc... no luck. I need to be able to pass in a unique price for each line item. Any ideas? Here is our test code: public void CreateSalesInvoice() { string sCustomerKey = "AAAI."; int lCompanyKey = 1; string sWarehouseKey = "FH"; string sInvoiceItemID = "5E"; string sSalesDocumentKey = "aaaa...

Subclassing in property pages
I have tree-like combo box subclassed in my property page (derived from CPropertyPage). It works fine until I drop list and move property sheet, then drop down list stays at the same place whilst rest of dialog (property sheet) was moved. I guess that this is something with ownership but how to fix it. This is how I subclass combo: BOOL ParentSettings::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); ctlComboTree.SubclassDlgItem(IDC_PARENTS, this); return (TRUE); } ParentSettings class is derived from CPropertyPage. I created dialog associated with property pade using resource ...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

Recolor embeded Excel graph in PowerPoint
Is there any way to recolor an embeded Excel graph colors to match the color scheme of targeted PowerPoint file? thanks. You could create a user-defined custom chart type with the colour schem of the presentation and apply it to the embedded chart. I am not aware of any in-built color synchronization between powerpoin and excel, though. - Leni -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com when you say "A user-defined custom chart type" Is this "Chart>Chart type>Custom types>User-defined" ? If yes. 1. Create the same type of graph with MS Graph. 2. Add...

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is
Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is switching to another accounting software the only answer? =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 > pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit > everything!!! > > Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is swit...

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database