increase icon size in quick acess tool bar, Word

how do I increase the size of the icons on the quick access toolbar in word.
The icons are too small to see.

All you can do is decrease the resolution of your monitor, or use the
magnifying tool in the Accessibility options in Windows.

On Feb 11, 9:12=A0pm, blanik <bla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> how do I increase the size of the icons on the quick access toolbar in wo=
rd.
> The icons are too small to see.

0
Peter

Font Size on Taskbar indicating From/Subject/Date
How can I increase the font size on all items displayed in and under this window? When I increase the font size in Windows, it increases the font on the items in the left hand navigation pane but not on the right side. Any suggestions? Right-Click on a blank area of the mail list and choose "customize current view". There will be a button for other settings that allows you to change size and font. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom "Ruthie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Word's return to previous edit function
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The 'previous edit' function no longer works. If I'm in a large file, adding something in the middle of it, then save the file and return to it later, the 'go to your previous edit/cursor insertion point' function doesn't work. <br><br>Help!!! Nothing you can do about it: it's a bug introduced in Word 2008, and they're not going to fix it. When you save, Word cleans up the document, and in doing so, Word 2008 is too aggressive and deletes the bookmarks that "Pre...

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Excel XP Word Wrap Problem
I have a lot of text in cells. I want the text to wrap. I have turned on Format > Cells > Alignment > Wrap Text. But all I get is a string of number signs (#######) across the width of the cell, and the text does not wrap. What am I doing wrong? Check the coloumn width, also check if the text entered is in 'text mode. Go to format by right click and check -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ray Format the cells to General. Usually clears this up. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 11 Apr 2004 21:00:11 -0700, ray-woodcock@usa.net (Ray Woodcock) wrote: >I have a ...

Screen sizes are not supporint my program
Hi all, I developed a program in Access, and now I am implementing it I got one PC with 15inch screen my forms are big for that monitor (all command buttons are not showing on the screen) but working good on 17 inch where I developed. Please advise solution which fits all size of screens. Thanks in advance ...

Auto-import word tables into excel?
Campers - I need to automatically import the contents of one table from Word into Excel, for about 1500 word documents. Any ideas on how this can be nicely done? "Andrew Harder" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:d3a301c3eef9$ebbdd5a0$a601280a@phx.gbl: > Campers - I need to automatically import the contents of > one table from Word into Excel, for about 1500 word > documents. Any ideas on how this can be nicely done? Probably Visual Basic, to export the tables from Word and import them into Excel. VB can control both of them. -- My email...

Possibility to quick modify protected cells in shared documents
I am sharing a workbook with my staff. I am looking for a possibility to change a cell content from specific cell while the other users cannot. (I know you can lock the cells and un-protect, but that's only possible if I disable sharing) The best would be if a password request pop-up appears after I focus on the cell. What is the VBcode if I need it? Bart 2003 Your code won't be able to unprotect a worksheet either--the same rules for sharing applies to it. But you can use: Tools|Protection|Allow users to edit ranges and give that range a password that only you know. You'll ha...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Wrong system tray icon.
I upgraded from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 on my windows 2000 box. The icon in the system tray is still the outlook 2000 icon not the outlook 2003 icon. Is this by design or is there something I can do to fix it? I believe this is because of the limited colors that can be viewed in the Windows 2000 system tray. If you use an icon viewer you can see that the icon being used is located in Oulook.exe which is where it should be. So it is using the correct one just not the same one that you see in Windows XP or on your desktop because of the limitations. >-----Original Messag...

How to load Analysis Tool Pak from Excel
My school sold us a 3-disk pack for Windows XP. I am trying to inmstall this extra Excel feature (Analysis ToolPak) to no success. How do I know which cd has this package. If you have Office XP (or any other office) it's cd number 1, first open excel, do tools>add-ins, then check Analysis ToolPak, keep the cd handy and follow the instructions ( I believe it even tells you whcih cd to pop in) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "A" <migaz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0cfb01c391f9$ab3976e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My school sold us a 3-disk pack for Windows XP. I am trying...

Wrong page size
I did all my work on the wrong page size now when i try to change the page size to letter size all my work hangs off the page. Is there a way I can get my work to fit the new page size without redoing everything? Select the text box, format, Autofit text... You will have to resize the images. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nonnie" <vdoucet@msn.com> wrote in message news:2C67C4DC-477A-46C2-87F1-C541A261DF83@microsoft.com... >I did all my work on the wrong page size now when i try to change the pa...

how icon associated with extension?
please tell me, how get icon structure associated with extension? if my file extention is (Doc) then how and where i get icon of document file? regards, Mohammad Omer Nasir "Neo" <momer114@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oja2rUYhGHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > if my file extention is (Doc) then how and where i get icon of document > file? ..doc is not a good one as Microsoft has bagged it. :-) However in the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT section of the registry you'll find an entry for each known extension. The default entry under ..xyz is the internal name ...

Icon to an email
Is it possible to attach an icon "other than the default icon" to emails coming from a specific sender? Is it possible in Microsoft Outlook? With form regions, yes, you could, but that would be a very heavy solution involving a fair bit of (simple) code. As a workaround, you can use conditional formatting to change the color of incoming mail items. I do this for people on my team (for instance, Doehee's mail items show in pink, Bruce in blue, etc...) Here's how: click view \ current view \ customize current view. click the Automatic formatting click the Add button cl...

Smiley Icons?
I really like the look of those animated icons from smileycentral.com that can be used from within email clients, browsers etc. What I don't want is all the 'bloat' that you have to have along with it such as Cursor Mania, Popular Screensavers, My Fun Cards, Fun Buddy Icons, the MyWebSearch´┐Ż search box and Search Assistant etc. etc. Also the EULA from smileycentral seems OTT but I have not read it all... I have no issue in paying for the privilege but where can I obtain them from please? -- Thanks & regards, -pp- Pheasant Plucker´┐Ż <pheasant@plucker.not> wrote: &g...

Data file size so large
My wife has been using Publisher 2000. She makes a document for her nursery school. The document is only about 20 pages but the file grows to an enormous size (like way over 1 gigabyte) during the develpment process of making the document. It does have lots of pictues but they are typically 50 to 100K in size. To me it seems that the program is doing a terrible job of managing the file and maybe keeping old deleted stuff in it. Right now on a Pentium III/500 it takes forever to open and edit files. She has broken the document into four separate files but even those are so large that sh...

Can you format numbers in Excel 2007 status bar?
Does anyone know if you can format the sum in the status bar? Our agency recently upgraded to Office 2007, and I have a customer asking me. He has large sums, in the millions, and was wishing for the comma thousands separator. I could not find any posts via google, Excel Help (pretty useless), or on the forums. Thanks! E Powell Austin, TX elongp;700459 Wrote: > Does anyone know if you can format the sum in the status bar? Our agency > recently upgraded to Office 2007, and I have a customer asking me. He has > large sums, in the millions, and was wishin...

to increase quantity
hello everybody, i have a question: i want to use project to calculate the delivery time of a machine component. I know the bill of material and the time of every step (manufacturing, mounting, etc.). I don't have problem to create a gantt for this item: but i have problem when i want to create a gantt for a number greater than one of my item. I think that i have to use a function that increase the duration of each step of the process, but i don't know how. Please help me. thank you -- sentenza ------------------------------------------------------------------------ s...

pasting charts into word or powerpoint
Sometimes my portrait sized charts "turn into" portrait format when I copy and paste from Excel to a Word doc or powerpoint presentation. I've tried paste special as picture and various other combinations, sometimes with success and sometimes now............... why or why does this occur, and more importantly - how can I get them to stop doing it! thx - trish ...

Can you Quick change between two sheets like Alt+Tab?
I know that you can change between two programs in windows with Alt+Tab, but how do you do that between two sheets, or tabs, within a workgroup? Is there a hot-key or shortcut to do this? Hi CTRL+PGUP CTRL+PGDOWN -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany nwg wrote: > I know that you can change between two programs in windows with > Alt+Tab, but how do you do that between two sheets, or tabs, within a > workgroup? Is there a hot-key or shortcut to do this? it's cntl and page up/page down "nwg" wrote: > I know that you can change between two programs in wind...

Default picture frame size
I want to set a default picture frame size, but the "Apply settings to new objects" checkbox in the format picture option is greyed out On 27 Apr 2004 11:11, Rachel <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to set a default picture frame size, but the "Apply settings to >new objects" checkbox in the format picture option is greyed out You can't do that with picture frames. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. So if I wan...

Variable size form for changes between laptop screens
Hi, I have developed alot of forms in my databse to perfectly fit the screen when I open them as maximized. Now I have 2 users that are going to move to widescreen laptops. That pushes the form to the left and it leaves the screen looking really funny. Is there a way to detect the width of the users screen and then use code to resize the form to fill the screen appropriately? I can see that once I detect the width, I would have to use a move command on every field on the screen. Is there a quick way to do that instead of having to specify every field individually? Thanks, Beth You ...

Word 2007 - Font Size Error
I was originally running Office 2003. I upgraded to Office 2007, but maintained a working copy of 2003 on my computer. Immediately after the upgrade, I noticed that documents that had been created in Word 2003 using a 'standard' font and margins would be resized, with the font appearing slightly larger and distorting pagination, etc. No changes were made to the document, other than opened in both Word 2003 and 2007. (Font is supposed to be Garamond 11, but it looks and prints more like Garamond 12.) I've uninstalled Office 2003 and re-installed Office 2007. All upd...

Date Increase
I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a field to enter the date the password was last changed, and another field for the date the password expires, which is every 30 days. Is there anyway i can set the date password expires field to update automatically? The 2nd field is just calculated from the 1st and better left as a calculation in a query rather than a field in a table. There are no triggers at the table level in Access. Dan Wood wrote: >I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a >field to enter...

shared folder size
Using SBS 2003 with XP pro clients. One user hit the 1GB quota on shared folder. Increased the quota to keep her functional, but when I checked her portion of the shared folder, it showed less than 300 MB used. Are there hidden files that can be removed, or is there something on her PC that's causing this discrepancy? On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:36:01 -0800, dkshipp <dkshipp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using SBS 2003 with XP pro clients. One user hit the 1GB quota on shared >folder. Increased the quota to keep her functional, but when I checked her >...

Why, if I use the e-mail icon in excel it doesn't work?
I am using microsoft office student and teacher edition 2003. I am trying to send an e-mail from exel using the icon provided. It appears as if it was sent but when I ask the person it was sent to they never received it. I tried to send one to myself and I did not receive it either. What am I doing wrong? You may want to post the email program you're using. Were you connected to the internet at the time? Do you have any messages waiting to be sent in your Outbox (or whatever it's called in your email client)? kjc867 wrote: > > I am using microsoft office student and teach...