how to unlock the selection in word document

  • Follow

pls any one let me know how unlock selection in word, as when i m trying to
write some thing is show the message that the ' this modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked'

pls help as i can't do any thing on word

bye
0
Reply Utf 2/25/2010 9:27:01 PM

If this is Office 2007 and you are using the trial version, then most likely
the trial period has expired and it's time to buy the full version.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"lucky" <lucky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> pls any one let me know how unlock selection in word, as when i m trying
> write some thing is show the message that the ' this modification is not
> allowed because the selection is locked'
>
> pls help as i can't do any thing on word
>
> bye

0
Reply Gordon 2/25/2010 9:36:21 PM

(page loaded in 0.046 seconds)