how to remove paragraph, tab, and return symbols from view?

  • Follow

Somehow my word got switched to show all the carriage functions.  It used to
be in reveal codes, but I am at aloss asd to how to even switch the thing
off.  It is maddening.  Please help.
2
Reply Utf 1/3/2010 6:39:01 PM

Hi,

You may have accidentally pressed Shift+Ctrl+8 when you meant to press
Shift+8 to type an asterisk (*). Just press Shift+Ctrl+8 again, and
everything will return to normal.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"shouldagottamac" wrote:

> Somehow my word got switched to show all the carriage functions.  It used to
> be in reveal codes, but I am at aloss asd to how to even switch the thing
> off.  It is maddening.  Please help.
7
Reply Utf 1/3/2010 7:12:03 PM

(page loaded in 0.297 seconds)