how to remove paragraph, tab, and return symbols from view?

Somehow my word got switched to show all the carriage functions.  It used to
be in reveal codes, but I am at aloss asd to how to even switch the thing
off.  It is maddening.  Please help.

Hi,

You may have accidentally pressed Shift+Ctrl+8 when you meant to press
Shift+8 to type an asterisk (*). Just press Shift+Ctrl+8 again, and
everything will return to normal.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"shouldagottamac" wrote:

> Somehow my word got switched to show all the carriage functions.  It used to
> be in reveal codes, but I am at aloss asd to how to even switch the thing
> off.  It is maddening.  Please help.

Remove Excel Icon ??

Expedited outgoing mail returns to sender
I have a glitch with My outlook Express....when I select the send/rcv button to expedite the sending of outgoing mail, the mail package returns to my inbox instead of going to the recipient. Is there something I can "uncheck" in the setup/config pages to change this so mail will deliver to the recipient? Further, if I let the mail go without clicking the send/rcv button, it goes thru to the recipient as expected under normal circumstances... signed confused This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support tr...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Error viewing past payables
Whenever we try to bring up a vendor in Payables Transaction Inquiry - Vendor (Inquiry>Purchasing>Transaction by Vendor), we get the following error message: The stored procedure createSQLTmpTable returned the following results: DBMS: 207, Great Plains: 0. When I click "More Info," I get the message: Please consult the alert message documentation provided by your DBMS. Does anyone know what I can do to clear this error? You may need to recreate the PM keys file. "ConnollyandCo" wrote: > Whenever we try to bring up a vendor in Payables Transaction Inquiry ...

Outlook 2003 Task View formatting
Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row? yes. Explain what you want to do. Or just go and look at the Automatic Formatting function. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "brightenmyoutlook" <rjbeaupre@gmail.com> wrote in message news:278e5a3c-63c3-479a-bc15-391e492495b3@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone have a way to f...

SOP Returns #2
When trying to create a return I am getting an error message: Unhandled script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TDK.dbo.SVC_Calc_SOP_Document'. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Hitesh Hi Do you have any 3rd party module installed ? Thanks BS "Hitesh Varsani" <hitesh.varsani@daxten.com> wrote in message news:eUmpj5hqFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When trying to create a return I am getting an error message: > Unhandled script exception: > [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Coul...

Most Recent Custom View
When I add the 'Custom Views' drop-down to a toolbar, it displays the name of the custom view most recently selected (through the menu) So this information must be stored somewhere... How can I access it in code? I need to know the name of the custom view that has been selected by the user? I've been told it can't be done... but if the toolbar control can read it, the informaion must be somewhere... Any ideas? Thanks M Michelle, I don't believe Excel strores the name of the last custom view that was used so if a workbook contains multiple ...

How to Remove SRS

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

remove Fax from address book?

How to Return from A Word document back to the Shape were I was.
Would someone tell me how do I go back to a flowchart diagram from a Microsoft Word document after I select a shape and link to that document. I have problems going back to the diagram where I was prior to linking to the document. Do I have to copy the document to a VISIO file (.vsd) so I can add navigation shapes to it and in that way I can go back to the original flowchart diagram? Thanks. Ely. I dont quite understand what you would like to do. Can you explain further? Have you tried hyperlinking the shape to the Word document? -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "A...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Print view of the task pad from multiple employees
Hi, I am looking for a way to print the all tasks in the task pad from all emplyoees. All of them have granted me access to their task pad. Unfortunatly Outlook allows me only to print (or view) the tasks of a single employee. The print out should look like the following: Tasks of employee 1 ... Tasks of employee 2 ... Tasks of employee 3 ... Tasks of employee 4 ... Thanx in advance. :-) Or is there a plugin to do so? Frank ...

Filtered Views 06-07-07
I have created a few test QUOTES and want to test the query (against the filtered views) that I built for a QUOTE report. The query returns 0 records and 0 errors. If I query the QUOTEDETAIL table (SELECT * FROM QUOTEDETAIL) on the CRM SQL server using SQL Enterprise Manager I see the QUOTEs I created. If I query FILTEREDQUOTEDETAIL (SELECT * FROM FILTEREDQUOTEDETAIL), it returns 0 records? Hi Mike, When one uses Filtered Views than data returned is only the one which is allowed to the current user. You should always use Filtered Views in your reports. Check following URL for det...

Removing password protection on a sheet

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Closing PO's shouldn't create GL batch for item already returned
I have an issue where an item was on PO for 240 units. It was over-received at 280 units. When the invoice arrived, they were billed for 240 units. Before this person matched the invoice, they questioned the receiver, did a physical inventory and found that they truely only received 240 units, not the 280 that was received. That person ran a Return WITHOUT credit for 40 units and posted it. Then they matched the invoice to the PO for 240 units as normal and posted that. Later that day the purchasing person noticed that the PO was not closed so she went into Edit Purchase orders and...