How to remove dots between words in Word

  • Follow

These dots are there between words when constructing a document.  They are
annoying more than anything.   I want them gone.  How?  Can anyone advise me?
0
Reply Utf 2/14/2010 2:09:01 AM

Press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click the � button on the toolbar.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm for why
you might want to see those characters.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:09:01 -0800, Dot removal <Dot
removal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>These dots are there between words when constructing a document.  They are
>annoying more than anything.   I want them gone.  How?  Can anyone advise me?
0
Reply Jay 2/14/2010 3:36:22 AM

Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Dot removal" <Dot removal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> These dots are there between words when constructing a document.  They are
> annoying more than anything.   I want them gone.  How?  Can anyone advise
> me?

0
Reply Suzanne 2/14/2010 3:40:26 AM

(page loaded in 1.598 seconds)