How to print multiple envelopes at same time w/return add only

My HP All in one won't accept the 0 or s1 in the Pages box, so I still can't
print multiple envelopes!  On the envelope page, there is only the "Print"
option with no ability to choose the # of copies needed... Help!!!

It appears you're trying to print from the Envelopes dialog. In order to
print page 0 or section 1, you have to click Add to Document and then print
from the document.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"actorgenie" <actorgenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My HP All in one won't accept the 0 or s1 in the Pages box, so I still
> can't
> print multiple envelopes!  On the envelope page, there is only the "Print"
> option with no ability to choose the # of copies needed... Help!!!

0
Suzanne

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

Adding multiple items to a discount schedule in HQ
I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way to add the items to this schedule in HQ without going through each individual item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi, I am just looking through old posts. Are you still wondering about how to script this change? -- Jocelyn "Pierre" wrote: > I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from > 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way &g...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

CRM Multiple Companies
MSCRM should have the ability to host multiple companies in one installation of the product. Some of our clients have multiple companies within their business model that are truly seperate. The next version of CRM needs this functionality to stay competitive with the other CRM products. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Problems with printing

How to assign a username to multiple exchange profiles
Hi, I have a Windows XP PC with Outlook 03. (Although I also have this same problem on another PC with Outlook 07). I have two different emails on two separate exchange hosts. I have created two Mail Profiles and attached one email to each. When I open Outlook, I am prompted to select which Profile to use, and then I am prompted for a username and password. The username is already filled in, i.e. guessed by Windows/ Outlook. The password ALWAYS needs to be typed in. The problem is that Outlook/ Windows always guesses the username as the last one used. This means, if I clo...

Saving a Customized Form Times Out
When we try to customize a form and save it, it hangs for awhile, then we get a "this page can not be displayed" error. However, it appears that the customizations made to the form still get saved. It only happens when we try to save changes to a form. Has anyone had this problem before? Any information will be extremely appreciated! Thanks, Dusty ...

Excel XP Format Cells, currency not working first time
I'm noticing that when I format cells for currency the first time, the preview window not only shows only numeric format, it formats the cells numeric instead of currency. The second time it works. And it's not because I'm clicking on the wrong line. ...

Multiple Bar Chart Formats
How do I combine a bar chart with summary data (for example, 5 categories of summary data) with a stacked bar chart (a sixth category made up of the parts that make the summary)? For example, I have 6 construction projects. I wish to show summary data for five of the projects (assume they are complete) as a bar chart. I have 4 categories of subtotals that make up each summary. In the case of the sixth project, wish to show these sub totals as a stacked bar. I want to do this on one chart. I think you want a stacked chart for all of this if I understand your question. Set up your data ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

Sales Return with Lot Number
Hi All, I have spent almost 4 days now tryingt o figure out whats wrong, search every document realated to Sales Return , SOP Integration...... but of no help.... I am trying to integrate the Returns in SOP Transaction Entry Screen using Integration Manager. we are running GP10 with SP1. Issue Example: Item No: TEST101 UofMSchedule: EACH UofMSchedule Master Table: EACH = 1 = EACH CASE = 10 = EACH PACK = 20 = EACH I am able to integrate all the items with lot as return Returned Qty = On Hand. if the item UOM = EACH (which is actullay Base UOM). But if the same item is returned in C...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?