How to print multiple envelopes at same time w/return add only

  • Follow

My HP All in one won't accept the 0 or s1 in the Pages box, so I still can't
print multiple envelopes!  On the envelope page, there is only the "Print"
option with no ability to choose the # of copies needed... Help!!!
0
Reply Utf 2/22/2010 6:24:01 PM

It appears you're trying to print from the Envelopes dialog. In order to
print page 0 or section 1, you have to click Add to Document and then print
from the document.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"actorgenie" <actorgenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My HP All in one won't accept the 0 or s1 in the Pages box, so I still
> can't
> print multiple envelopes!  On the envelope page, there is only the "Print"
> option with no ability to choose the # of copies needed... Help!!!

0
Reply Suzanne 2/22/2010 9:35:25 PM

(page loaded in 0.045 seconds)

Reply: