how to insert an anchor symbol in microsoft word document

I WANT TO INSERT AN ANCHOR SYMBOLE IN WORD

I SEARCH IN THE LISTS IN
MENU
INSERT
SYMBOLS

BUR IM NOT FINDIND THE ANCHOR ONE ?

You will need to look in a font that contains such a symbol. Try DejaVu Sans
at character u+2693

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"krankel" <krankel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I WANT TO INSERT AN ANCHOR SYMBOLE IN WORD
>
> I SEARCH IN THE LISTS IN
> MENU
> INSERT
> SYMBOLS
>
> BUR IM NOT FINDIND THE ANCHOR ONE ?

0
Graham

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Exporting Documents
How do you export an excel document into word without changing the way it was setup? Go into word and open up your excel document from word. If you don't have the converter installed you may have to install it. Try opening the excel workbook first, if you don't have the converter installed it will tell you. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >How do you export an excel document into word without >changing the way it was setup? >. > ...

Insert trigger

Microsoft Office Access 2007 Security Notice
I have just recently upgraded my Access version from 2000 to 2007. When attempting to open my database I get the security warning error below... "A potential security concern has been identified. Warning: It is not possible to determine that this content came from a trustworty source. You should leave this content disabaled unless the content provides critical functionality and you trust its source. File Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\utility.mda This file might contain unsafe content that could harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the ...

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

inserting hrs and minutes

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10 ActiveX Object: Question?
I am using this object on an Acccess form and can populate it with some spreadsheet data. On the form I can edit the data but it does not save back to the spreadsheet. Is there a way of saving changes made via the object back to the original spreadsheet... I assume there must be otherwise what is the point of the data a being editable!! Grateful any advice. MAny thanks Steve T. ...

Case / Pack for Microsoft Point of Sale
I am forwarding feedback on behalf of a MA RMS & POS partner who said that they need Case / Pack functionality in Microsoft Point of Sale. They said they can't sell liquor stores without this capability. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://w...

Microsoft CRM development blog
Hi all, following blog contains some information and notes on CRM 3.0 and 4.0 development and customization: http://devsturgeon.blogspot.com/ Regards, Dmitri ...

What exactly is microsoft excel used for?
I just need to know what excel is used for. Hi Babyboo Wow, what a question!!!! It is used for so many things, that books have been written about it. Spreadsheets, Databases, to manipulate data of all sorts, by using templates, as payroll packages, invoicing systems, creation of form letters, automating tasks, and and and and "Babyboo" wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. Babyboo wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. --------- Data manipulation... ...

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Insert with a where condition

Microsoft warning about inability to operate any of its applications
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) A warning message comes up on the screen for any application, it happened whilst preparing a pp presentayion with photos, which kept hanging up.I need this for s presentation on Monday(Typical!) The application "PowerPoint" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "6&lt;Microsoft PowerPoint&gt;&lt;CarbonLib&gt;&lt;CFMPriv_ColorSync&gt;&lt;&gt;" Plse Help if you reccognise this error, Carl In article <ee9694d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <Carl@officeformac.com> wrote: &g...

Insert

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any of the following: - text added on a blank slide layout - text in a text box - tables. - images. Is there any way to copy all content from a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document, such that all text remains text and all tables remain as ...

Word 2008 font menu
I've just installed Office 2008 on my MBP running 10.5.1. Seems to work well, but when I try changing a font via the pulldown menu or in the fonts menu from the main menu bar, it selects a completely different font with no logic whatsoever. Seems like a bug. Any ideas from anyone - welcome. Thanks. I've not seen this one yet:-) First thought is to fully restart the Mac which will cause it to cleanse the font caches. If that doesn't clear it up post back with any any additional specifics you can offer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/24/08 6:08 PM, in article ee8a...