How to increase the size of the icons in the ribbon in Word 2007

How can I increase the size of the icons in the ribbon in Word 2007, my eyes
don't work so well anymore.
Thanks, rbk
-1

I belive you will have to change the screen resolution in Windows in order
to get bigger icons.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"rleebk" <rleebk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I increase the size of the icons in the ribbon in Word 2007, my
> eyes
> don't work so well anymore.
> Thanks, rbk

0
Stefan

Font Size on Taskbar indicating From/Subject/Date
How can I increase the font size on all items displayed in and under this window? When I increase the font size in Windows, it increases the font on the items in the left hand navigation pane but not on the right side. Any suggestions? Right-Click on a blank area of the mail list and choose "customize current view". There will be a button for other settings that allows you to change size and font. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom "Ruthie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

DST 2007 patch for CRM 1.2
Hello All, Would anyone know if DST 2007 patch is required for CRM 1.2. Greatly appreciated. We will know when the DST patch is officially released. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Marcos" <Marcos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CD3253D-5917-4EE3-A09F-6A1484C65C18@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > > Would anyone know if DST 2007 patch is required for CRM 1.2. Greatly > appreciated. I have seen nothing for this on the DST Site and I have 2 clients using v1.2 asking what they s...

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Word's return to previous edit function
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The 'previous edit' function no longer works. If I'm in a large file, adding something in the middle of it, then save the file and return to it later, the 'go to your previous edit/cursor insertion point' function doesn't work. <br><br>Help!!! Nothing you can do about it: it's a bug introduced in Word 2008, and they're not going to fix it. When you save, Word cleans up the document, and in doing so, Word 2008 is too aggressive and deletes the bookmarks that "Pre...

Screen sizes are not supporint my program
Hi all, I developed a program in Access, and now I am implementing it I got one PC with 15inch screen my forms are big for that monitor (all command buttons are not showing on the screen) but working good on 17 inch where I developed. Please advise solution which fits all size of screens. Thanks in advance ...

Excel XP Word Wrap Problem
I have a lot of text in cells. I want the text to wrap. I have turned on Format > Cells > Alignment > Wrap Text. But all I get is a string of number signs (#######) across the width of the cell, and the text does not wrap. What am I doing wrong? Check the coloumn width, also check if the text entered is in 'text mode. Go to format by right click and check -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ray Format the cells to General. Usually clears this up. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 11 Apr 2004 21:00:11 -0700, ray-woodcock@usa.net (Ray Woodcock) wrote: >I have a ...

Limit the size of a users pst file
How can i limit the size of a users pst file. I want them to be able to burn it to CD Thanks in advance Karen I don't believe you can limit it. Karen wrote: > How can i limit the size of a users pst file. I want them > to be able to burn it to CD > > Thanks in advance > Karen Karen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can i limit the size of a users pst file. I want them > to be able to burn it to CD Ask them to keep it below 600 Mb and if it's larger, to split it into multiple PSTs, each of which is below 600 Mb. -- Brian Tillman Smi...

Prints only first page of a 2 page word document
When i hit print, only page 1 of a 2 page word document prints. Even though the print page is set to "print all pages". It has never done this before. I unplugged my printer for a few days and now it started doing this. Have you tried reinstalling the printer driver? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Texas Washer" <Texas Washer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:542F29C5-CB15-4742-B025-DC659E050EF1@microsoft.com... > When i hit print, only page 1 of a 2 page word document prints. Even > though > the print page is set to...

converting firgures in words and vice versa
if i have stored a figure in one and in other cell i want to get that figure in words is it possible if yes then how as well as vice versa. Look here for one way traffic: http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html I've never seen it the other way around -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "nitesh" <nitesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88B02773-0F9F-4963-A284-F75D48A9DAE7@microsoft.com... | if i have stored a figure in one and in other cell i want to get that figure | in words is it possible if yes then how as well as vice versa. ...

Does Access 2007 corrupt 2000 database queries?
I have a database that I made a small edit to last night on my Vista machine running access 2007. The database is on a network shared drive (not ntfs). The query still opens fine on access 2007, but on my XP machine running office 2000, when I open or try to edit the query, Access 2000 just closes with no error message at all. There is also no entry made in the application event log. When I attach my debugger, Visual Studio reports an unhandled exception at 0x1b018900 in MSACCESS.EXE Access violation writing 0x00040ffc So, clearly the file's not working somehow. So, two questions...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Auto-import word tables into excel?
Campers - I need to automatically import the contents of one table from Word into Excel, for about 1500 word documents. Any ideas on how this can be nicely done? "Andrew Harder" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:d3a301c3eef9$ebbdd5a0$a601280a@phx.gbl: > Campers - I need to automatically import the contents of > one table from Word into Excel, for about 1500 word > documents. Any ideas on how this can be nicely done? Probably Visual Basic, to export the tables from Word and import them into Excel. VB can control both of them. -- My email...

to increase quantity
hello everybody, i have a question: i want to use project to calculate the delivery time of a machine component. I know the bill of material and the time of every step (manufacturing, mounting, etc.). I don't have problem to create a gantt for this item: but i have problem when i want to create a gantt for a number greater than one of my item. I think that i have to use a function that increase the duration of each step of the process, but i don't know how. Please help me. thank you -- sentenza ------------------------------------------------------------------------ s...

Word 2003 vs Word 2003 !
Need help with this one...I have a user who is creating a flyer for our company. He is running XP tablet pc edition and office basic 2003. The brochure looks great on his laptop. When he emailed it to another co-worker for review, the autoshape with text he had placed at the top of the doc was ot displayed correctly, the text in the autoshape was not completely visible. The co-worker is running XP pro with office basic 2003. Both of these systems are patched fully, they do not have different settings for the application (as far as I can find anyway). The differences are the OS ve...

Can you format numbers in Excel 2007 status bar?
Does anyone know if you can format the sum in the status bar? Our agency recently upgraded to Office 2007, and I have a customer asking me. He has large sums, in the millions, and was wishing for the comma thousands separator. I could not find any posts via google, Excel Help (pretty useless), or on the forums. Thanks! E Powell Austin, TX elongp;700459 Wrote: > Does anyone know if you can format the sum in the status bar? Our agency > recently upgraded to Office 2007, and I have a customer asking me. He has > large sums, in the millions, and was wishin...

Smiley Icons?
I really like the look of those animated icons from smileycentral.com that can be used from within email clients, browsers etc. What I don't want is all the 'bloat' that you have to have along with it such as Cursor Mania, Popular Screensavers, My Fun Cards, Fun Buddy Icons, the MyWebSearch´┐Ż search box and Search Assistant etc. etc. Also the EULA from smileycentral seems OTT but I have not read it all... I have no issue in paying for the privilege but where can I obtain them from please? -- Thanks & regards, -pp- Pheasant Plucker´┐Ż <pheasant@plucker.not> wrote: &g...

Data file size so large
My wife has been using Publisher 2000. She makes a document for her nursery school. The document is only about 20 pages but the file grows to an enormous size (like way over 1 gigabyte) during the develpment process of making the document. It does have lots of pictues but they are typically 50 to 100K in size. To me it seems that the program is doing a terrible job of managing the file and maybe keeping old deleted stuff in it. Right now on a Pentium III/500 it takes forever to open and edit files. She has broken the document into four separate files but even those are so large that sh...

Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ...

Prevent cells from re-sizing when using pivot drop down option
I know how to keep a chart from being re-sized when for instance i select the filter option from a Pivot table ( my chart uses data from the pivot) But when using the filter option in pivot tables often the column width changes for the new data. I want to know if and how to stop that from happening (like i can in chart fixing). any help truly appreciated. Val ...

Money 2007 Investing Toolbar sometimes hidden
I just downloaded Money 2007 Premium, and I notice that frequently the sub-toolbar for Investing (with Investing tools, Stocks, Funds, etc.) is missing or hidden. Refreshing infrequently helps, but not normally. Help! Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ray Elias wrote: >I just downloaded Money 2007 Premium, and I notice that frequently the >sub-toolbar for Investing (with Investing tools, Stocks, Funds, etc.) is >missing or hidden. > >Refreshing infrequently helps, but not normally. Microsoft is looking into this. Expect a fix. Thanks for the info. I am...

Organgigramm: Enlarge Paper size
I am working on a huge organigramm with about 800 persons on it. Now my paper is full and I should still add some several hundreds. How can I enlarge the paper without changing the sizes of my shapes? Thanks for your help. Katja You can go into page setup and change the Page size or hold down the Ctrl key and drag the edge of the paper to the size you want. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "Katja" <K...

SIZE OF EXCEL SHEET
Dear all, I have an excel which is required a long time to open. When I press "Ctrl End", it goes to the rows 60000. But actually, it just has 100 rows with data. I tried to delete those unused rows & hope to make the excel file smaller. But I find that it always treats it with 60000 rows when I press "ctrl-end". Please advise how to make it smaller? Hi Nelson! See: Debra Dalgleish: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Debra has manual and VBA approaches to re-setting the used range -- -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njhark...

Exchange not releasing mailbox size
I'll try to explain this as best as I can. I have Exchage 200, and I've implemented 100 MB limit on all users. With some users even though they are deleting stuff from the mailbox, their size just increases until it reaches 100 MB and they are blocked. But, on Outlook their showing lot less then 100 MB, so their actual size is not 100MB but lets say 50MB or 40MB. Any solution for this ? Are the users clearing their deleted items folder as well? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Drilon&q...

Background picture doesn't display when taking copy off of a Word template
Hi All Sorry for the myriad of posts from me today. I am trying to fathom stuff myself, but I'm on a hot streak of doing stuff today, but at the same time hitting a few brickwalls. Basically I have created a background image and applied to my MS Word template, eg Format / Background / Fill Effects and selected my pic from in there, and when I'm editing my template I see the bg image no probs. However when I call a copy of this template via my VB6 app, all of the text appears but my background image doesn't appear. If I go back to the template the image is sti...

Outlook 2007/Windows 7
Hi everyone, I have a big problem, seemingly When I open my Outlook 2007, I get this popup window [image: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2488/26819666.jpg] "Cannot open your default email folders. The information store could not be opened" I can't start my outlook. I have Windows 7 OS, Office 2007 SP2, with last updates I correctly created my email profile and test connectivity with exchange server in control panel email folder. Anyone to help me? -- almirk http://forums.slipstick.com I have the same problem, did you ever get a reply or find...