How do I stop the configuring screen from appearing each time I s

  • Follow

Each time I start Office 2007, it needs to run its configuring screen before
I can get into any program.  My computer crashed and I had to reinstall.  Up
till then, I had no problems.
0
Reply Utf 2/2/2010 12:55:01 AM

Are you running Word 2007 and Word 2003 on the same machine? If so, see the
"Hacking the Registry" section of the article at
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

If the above does not apply, instead try the following: log in as
Administrator and see if that makes the installation complete successfully.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"dtheld" <dtheld@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Each time I start Office 2007, it needs to run its configuring screen
> before
> I can get into any program.  My computer crashed and I had to reinstall.
> Up
> till then, I had no problems.

0
Reply Stefan 2/2/2010 4:28:46 PM