How do I remove the paragraph markers on Word document?

  • Follow

I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to get
rid of the markers. Can anyone help me?
0
Reply Utf 3/11/2010 2:06:02 PM

Use Ctrl+Shft+8 or the ¶ icon (on the Home ribbon or the Standard toolbar) to
toggle the view of these.
See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm to find out
what these are and what they do and also how important they are in
controlling your documents.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"LONG" wrote:

> I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to get
> rid of the markers. Can anyone help me?
0
Reply Utf 3/11/2010 2:24:01 PM

Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"LONG" <LONG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to
>get
> rid of the markers. Can anyone help me?

0
Reply Suzanne 3/11/2010 2:25:29 PM

Click the � button or CTRL+SHIFT+*

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

"LONG" <LONG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to
>get
> rid of the markers. Can anyone help me?

0
Reply Graham 3/11/2010 2:26:43 PM