How do I make a two-sided placecard?

I would like to make a placecard on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so that when
it is folded, it will show the name on the front and back. Consequently, the
back would have to appear upside down before it is printed.

Set the page to Landscape orientation. Then insert either a
2-column-by-1-row table or two text boxes to occupy the two halves of the
page. Use the Text Direction command on the right-click menu to turn the
text in the left-hand box 90 degrees clockwise, and the text in the
right-hand box 90 degrees counterclockwise.

An alternative is to use WordArt, or paste in rotated text-as-picture from
PowerPoint (http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Sharon wrote:
> I would like to make a placecard on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so
> that when it is folded, it will show the name on the front and back.
> Consequently, the back would have to appear upside down before it is
> printed.

1
Jay

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

Merging two tables
I have two tables in Access, and want to link each of them to a single table. If I use the File, Get External Data, Link Tables option, it creates two tables that are each linked to a single table. One way of solving this is to do as above, and then merge the two linked tables. How do I merge tables? Do the two tables have the same structure (fields and data types)? If so, you could use an append query to append one table's records to the other. Steve "Steven" wrote: > I have two tables in Access, and want to link each of them to a single table. > > If I use ...

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Combine Data from Two Tables Options
Our company has two databases, one for international customers and one for US customers. These two table contain the same fields but seperate data (see below). Is there any way I can creat a query to show me all the records? Is this possible Table 1 US Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate AAA111 A 01/01/08 BBB222 B 05/01/07 CCC333 C 01/01/07 Table 2 International Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate DDD444 ...

Generating third worksheet from two others
I have two worksheets, one called NETINCOME that has revenue and cost data. The other is SG&A that has other expenses. They have the same format in terms of rows and columns. I would like to create at third worksheet that would have the NETINCOME worksheet at the top and the SG&A worksheet below. I'd like to keep making changes in NETINCOME and SG&A and have them reflected in the combined sheet. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could do this most easily? Thanks. Michael Hi Open a Blank workbook and NETINCOME. In the blank workbook, A1 type = and switch to NETINC...

Form does not display the same on two different PC's
I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on all the PC's except one. Is there something in the set up of Access on that PC that would affect this? What does the form show that is different on this computer? Is the database split with each user having a copy of the front end? Any other differences between the computers such as version of Access? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Taz" wrote: > I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on a...

two exchange mailboxes in Outlook
Hi, This is my first post in your forum. I tried finding a solution for this in your newsgroup but I have been so far unsuccessful. We have Exchange 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Server. I have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and has her personal exchange mailbox configured for it as well as an additional mailbox for humanresources. What is happening is sometimes, she will receive messages destined to the humanresources mailbox that will go to her personal exchange mailbox. When I verify these messages, they have the humanresources e-mail address in the To: field. There ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Can these two programs run simultaneously...
Hello all, I know Microsoft Money 2004 and 2006 can not be running at the same time on the same PC, but is it possible to have Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe edition running at the same time as Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006? They will be working on different accounts 1 personal and 1 business, I'm just curious if that's even possible? Thanks, Shhhh They are not linked in anyway so it should without any problem Steve "Shhhh" <123@456.com> wrote in message news:VLydneDa_YEYrdnYnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@comcast.com... > Hello all, > > I know Micr...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

Formulas that recognise data from two worksheets
I want to use data that is entered in one worksheet to calculate an equation in another worksheet. But i want worksheet one data to be recognized and correlated with data in worksheet two before the calculation happens. For example if i enter a type of material, the colour and the amount of metres cut, i want the formula in worksheet two to workout the total metres left by recognising the type of material and the colour and correlating it with the material and colour and total amount of material that has been entered in worksheet two. Reasons is there may be the same material but ...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Two Domains, Two IP Addresses
We have one domain and network. We have a sister company with 5 employees that is switching away from Linux, and we want to share our Exchange server. However, we want their e-mail to come from a different IP address and their domain. Our Exchange server has two NICs, and could be assigned two separate IPs, but I don't know how to tell Exchange to use another NIC for some people and not others. You could do this using separate Connectors and Delivery Restrictions if the Routing Engine rerouted messages from one Connector (when a sender does not have permissions) to other available ...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...