How do I make a two-sided placecard?

  • Follow

I would like to make a placecard on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so that when
it is folded, it will show the name on the front and back. Consequently, the
back would have to appear upside down before it is printed.
0
Reply Utf 5/19/2010 8:04:01 PM

Set the page to Landscape orientation. Then insert either a
2-column-by-1-row table or two text boxes to occupy the two halves of the
page. Use the Text Direction command on the right-click menu to turn the
text in the left-hand box 90 degrees clockwise, and the text in the
right-hand box 90 degrees counterclockwise.

An alternative is to use WordArt, or paste in rotated text-as-picture from
PowerPoint (http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Sharon wrote:
> I would like to make a placecard on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so
> that when it is folded, it will show the name on the front and back.
> Consequently, the back would have to appear upside down before it is
> printed.

1
Reply Jay 5/19/2010 8:41:49 PM

(page loaded in 0.034 seconds)