How do I keep the home tool bar on top

An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but
every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on
top while I am typing.

You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore
it.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but
> every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar
> on
> top while I am typing.

3
Suzanne

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

Auditing Tools
I was wondering if anyone has run across good auditing tools to keep track of all changes to all entities? I have run across one commercial product (www.vscrm.com) and also the following article (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmauditing.asp) and was wondering if anyone found additional products? Thanks, Martin Martin- VAST is the only packaged application that I have heard of. Dave "Martin Kramer" <martink49@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Ov7PYf3wFHA.2620@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I was wondering if anyo...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

AD Conversion Tools
We have about 140 remote users that we need to get added to AD. They all work out of their homes and have Cisco VPN access. Are there any tools from Microsoft or 3rd party that might make it easier to get these users on AD? I tested Netdom and it works to get the computer added, but what about migrating the profile. They all have a local user/profile now via Novell. Also, is there a better solution to Cisco VPN? "tkutil" wrote: > We have about 140 remote users that we need to get added to AD. They all work > out of their homes and have Cisco VPN access. Are th...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Home LOC & Renovations (Canadian version)
I am having trouble getting the right value for the equity in our home in the Home asset account. The account was initially set up from the opening of the LOC which shows up as a debit amount because of it being a Transfer transaction from the LOC opened up at the bank. On the initial purchase and LOC entries the equity showed up as the right value (albeit a debit instead of a credit value). However, now that we are doing renovations and I wish to apply the expenses to increase the equity the transactions end up decreasing the amount of the equity instead of increasing it. Any suggestions? or...

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & Business?
What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business. I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support chats with no solution. My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & Business? -- Eric Bennett In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote: >What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a >message to perform a ...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

Updating the Status Bar
How does the MFC framework (CFrameWnd) update the status bar with WM_MENUSELECT? I am dynamically adding menus, and I need to know which function to override to insert my handler code. Thanks. On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:24:00 -0700, "AVee" <AVee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How does the MFC framework (CFrameWnd) update the status bar with >WM_MENUSELECT? I am dynamically adding menus, and I need to know which >function to override to insert my handler code. Thanks. See CFrameWnd::GetMessageString: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

equivalent of old office 2002 Shortcut Bar
Hello: Since office 2003, no more Shortcut Bar comes with office, is there a standalone program that can do the same job? I find it really convenient Thanks Maurice On Jan 29, 3:58=A0pm, "Maurice" <moris...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello: > > Since office 2003, no more Shortcut Bar comes with office, is there a > standalone program that can do the same job? > I find it really convenient > > Thanks > Maurice Perhpas this will help you get started: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822573 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830180 ...

can software be leap-frogged down in home net?2000 removed and 20.
Want to upgrade from OFF 2000 to Off 2003 from a laptop and put Off2007 on this Laptop. "Waddy9624" <Waddy9624@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4A51B15-D779-4322-8031-30E213C8E6F0@microsoft.com... > Want to upgrade from OFF 2000 to Off 2003 from a laptop and put Off2007 on > this Laptop. If all system specifications are enough for the various suites of programs and all versions of Office are retail and not OEM you can do whatever you want with them. Without any more information than you gave no one here can provide any further info...

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...

Excel 2007 problem with bar charts
I've turned some corner with charts in Excel 2007. Whenever I make a bar chart it pops up a chart that has spindley little lines. It looks nothing like the charts that I've chosen. When I make pivot charts they turn out perfect. But when I choose chart types, my graph bars are thinner than the gridlines in the plot area. Do I need to reload MS Office 2007 to get this problem to go away? Hi, Is it possible that the x-axis is a date or time scale? If so try switching to Category for the axis. (Right-click the x-axis and choose Format Axis, Axis Options, and set Axis type to Tex...

how to keep text with next paragraph
"Church Mouse" wrote: > What is the problem? Version? ...

Problem with row to repeat at top
If my pages are spanning horizontally instead of vertical, how can create the same print title by "row to repeat at top" at every pages Many thanks. :confused -- goko ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gokou's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27590 You can manually repeat the headings across the top row. Either copy and paste them, or link the cells to the headings on the first page. gokou wrote: > If my pages are spannin...

keep or not keep SMTP log files?
Hi, I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape media or external harddrive? Do you delete them after 6 months? Or don't keep them at all? I'm trying to get a general idea what administrators do to their smtp log files. Thanks and appreciate it. Ricky On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:01:04 -0700, Ricky T <RickyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you >keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape medi...

Keeping Outlook on top?
I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) how can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am ready to go to my web browser and look at the page that was open? Thanks for any help!! SSDD "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E96DBF0-BABB-4E5C-8734-4A5D8695A71C@microsoft.com... >I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) >how > can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am > ready > to go to my web browser and look at the page that ...

keeping cell formatting
Hello, I have formatted an excel spreadsheet (changed cell widths and height etc...) I would like to retain this formatting when i copy this spreadsheet t other sheets. How can I do this? As it is now, I have to change each cell manually each time I copy th spreadsheet template to another sheet. Thanks in advance aladdi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I just experimented with this and as far as I can tell, Width is attached to the column and height attached to the row. So, if you want to copy and paste data and maitain cell width and height, you may have to select wh...