How do I keep my toolbars showing all the time?

  • Follow

My toolbars used to show all the time.  Now they sort of retract and
disappear when I click on the page.  If I click on "Home" or "Page Layout"
the toolbars show.  But then they disappear when I click on the document.
How to keep them up all the time like they were before?
15
Reply Utf 3/29/2010 9:03:01 PM

Double-click on any of the tabs and your RIBBON will come back.

On Mar 29, 5:03=A0pm, Marjon <Mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> My toolbars used to show all the time. =A0Now they sort of retract and
> disappear when I click on the page. =A0If I click on "Home" or "Page Layo=
ut"
> the toolbars show. =A0But then they disappear when I click on the documen=
t. =A0
> How to keep them up all the time like they were before?

21
Reply Peter 3/29/2010 9:31:49 PM

(page loaded in 0.025 seconds)

Reply: