How do I keep my toolbars showing all the time?

My toolbars used to show all the time.  Now they sort of retract and
disappear when I click on the page.  If I click on "Home" or "Page Layout"
the toolbars show.  But then they disappear when I click on the document.
How to keep them up all the time like they were before?

Double-click on any of the tabs and your RIBBON will come back.

On Mar 29, 5:03=A0pm, Marjon <Mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> My toolbars used to show all the time. =A0Now they sort of retract and
> disappear when I click on the page. =A0If I click on "Home" or "Page Layo=
ut"
> the toolbars show. =A0But then they disappear when I click on the documen=
t. =A0
> How to keep them up all the time like they were before?

47
Peter

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

Bill not showing in summary
In Money 2006, a monthly bill wasn't showing in the Bill Summary when I knew it was the date. I was surprised, but I entered it as a new monthly bill. Then on the home page, the payee showed twice. After I paid it on the bill that was showing, the original bill shows on the home page as overdue but doesn't show on the summary. Any help? Thanks. Andrew - I am having the same problem. I am using 06 Premium. Scheduled bill was not showing in the bill summary, so I re-created the bill. Now, the originally scheduled bill (which wasn't displaying in the summary) is being sho...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Date and Time on Reports
How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)? hi Alex, you can use the formula to translate the time: below is the code for you as example: (timesold is the datetime field) in RMs all transaction date field contain also time. Begin Column FieldName = "TimeSold" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" StoreIDFieldName = "" Title = "Time Sold" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "replicate('0',2-len(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) a...

getting date and time information- Masking?
I have the following data that I want to mask off the minutes and seconds - yet keep the hour and am/pm how do I do that? 1:00:05 PM 1:00:10 PM 1:00:17 PM 1:00:37 PM 1:00:44 PM 1:00:47 PM 1:00:50 PM 1:00:55 PM 1:00:57 PM 1:00:58 PM 1:01:02 PM -- Let go, Elevate your life Brent Hauver www.sagehealthstore.com =HOUR(a1)/24 (format as time including AM/PM) If I understand what you mean by mask. Brent Hauver wrote: > > I have the following data that I want to mask off the minutes and seconds - > yet keep the hour...

Run time error 'Could not find output table ...
Looking for some advice. I'm using VB6 with Access 2007. Basically, I'm creating a table called user1_table within the code, then I have an insert statement that stores data into this table. After the program is done, it drops the table. When the program is run again, it creates the table, and so forth. Now, this program works fine the first time, and then it gives me the Run-time error of '-2147217865(80040e37)' at the point of execution the insert table query. BUt if i tell it to run from there (debug mode), then it runs fine. when the error occurs , I...

Standard toolbar icons suddenly missing
Using Excel 2002. Experience level: Novice ======================== A co-worker came to me this morning asking for help. The majority of the standard toolbar icons in her Excel program are missing/blank. When you mouse-over you see the tool-tip, so I know they're there. She states it was working find last week. Did a quick search in the Excel 2002 support section at Microsoft using "toolbars" as a search term, but only see references to problems with custom toolbars. I have not tried the Detect and Repair option yet. Other than that, any ideas? TIA, -- Mike Webb Platte ...

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

send and receive time
Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We don't route internal emails at all so this is very confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and all that good stuff. In the last exciting episode, "Jeff" <jjohnston@aecon.com> wrote: >Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on >emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We >don't route internal emails at all so this is very >confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and >all that good s...

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

Negative amounts showing for investment transactions #2
I have been on Money Deluxe 2005 for a while now. Last week, I was looking at my investment accounts and noticed that the cash accounts associated all have negative cash-on-hand. Upon further review, I found about 15 sale transactions that looked just fine in the Investment Transactions registers but were marked as payments, rather than deposits, in the related Cash Transaction accounts. I did a standard repair but that didn't seem to help and it showed no broken records when I viewed the log. I then voided each of the incorrectly recorded transactions and re-entered them manually. Al...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

Importing Excel files into Access -- without having to change the Data Type to "text" one field at a time
Hello - I have recently begun a job where we need to transfer files to Excel, make a few data manipulations, and then import the data into access. The problem is, the only way that I know to do it seems to take a lot of time. When I import the file to access, I have to go through each field to identify it as text. Otherwise, I get import errors. Is there a way to make this process more efficient. For instance, can I somehow let access know that ALL FIELDS are text, rather than having to scan through each individual field to change them to text. I tried saving the excel file as a text file...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

how to keep text with next paragraph
"Church Mouse" wrote: > What is the problem? Version? ...

If Missing #, Show Letter on multiple sheets
Hello: Stumped on how to solve this. What I'm trying to do is list what alpha-characters are missing by detecting if a number is present. All of the worksheets are exactly the same except for the alpha character they represent. What I need is an algorithm which will detech what is missing from each sheet. I have a # to identify if a alpha is missing, but I need a way to summarize this. For example, assume there are three worksheets: wks1, wks2, and wks3. If cell B15 on wks1 has 1, wks2 cell B15 has 2, and wks3 cell B15 has 3 I want the algorithm to return "". However, ...

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...

keep or not keep SMTP log files?
Hi, I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape media or external harddrive? Do you delete them after 6 months? Or don't keep them at all? I'm trying to get a general idea what administrators do to their smtp log files. Thanks and appreciate it. Ricky On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:01:04 -0700, Ricky T <RickyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you >keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape medi...

Keeping Outlook on top?
I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) how can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am ready to go to my web browser and look at the page that was open? Thanks for any help!! SSDD "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E96DBF0-BABB-4E5C-8734-4A5D8695A71C@microsoft.com... >I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) >how > can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am > ready > to go to my web browser and look at the page that ...

keeping cell formatting
Hello, I have formatted an excel spreadsheet (changed cell widths and height etc...) I would like to retain this formatting when i copy this spreadsheet t other sheets. How can I do this? As it is now, I have to change each cell manually each time I copy th spreadsheet template to another sheet. Thanks in advance aladdi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I just experimented with this and as far as I can tell, Width is attached to the column and height attached to the row. So, if you want to copy and paste data and maitain cell width and height, you may have to select wh...

tabs keep resetting
When ever I set new taps for a document when I close it and reopen it all my tabs are set back to 5. Is there a way to reset my default tabs to retain my 2 setting? You are likely thinking Publisher works just like Word. Well, not quite. But refer to this article - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011196811033.aspx?Query=default&Scope=TC%2cHP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cES%2cEP%2cDC%2cXT "katiekate" wrote: > When ever I set new taps for a document when I close it > and reopen it all my tabs are set back to 5. Is there a > way to reset my default tabs to re...