How do I insert Appendixes into a Word 2007 document?

I am creating a policy manual with an automatic table of contents and must
have a set of appendices.

If you are referring to appendix numbering, the general principles are the
same as they were for Word 2003. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/NumberingAppendixes.html.

To customize heading numbering in Word 2007, place the insertion point in
the first Heading 1 paragraph of the document, and then click Home tab |
Multilevel List | Define New Multilevel List.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Donald Hardin" <Donald Hardin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating a policy manual with an automatic table of contents and must
> have a set of appendices.

0
Stefan

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Missing columns when cut to word
I am looking for a way to cut/paste from excel into a word doccumen that does not limit the # of columns that will transfer over. An suggestions ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exporting Documents
How do you export an excel document into word without changing the way it was setup? Go into word and open up your excel document from word. If you don't have the converter installed you may have to install it. Try opening the excel workbook first, if you don't have the converter installed it will tell you. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >How do you export an excel document into word without >changing the way it was setup? >. > ...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Microsoft Office Access 2007 Security Notice
I have just recently upgraded my Access version from 2000 to 2007. When attempting to open my database I get the security warning error below... "A potential security concern has been identified. Warning: It is not possible to determine that this content came from a trustworty source. You should leave this content disabaled unless the content provides critical functionality and you trust its source. File Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\utility.mda This file might contain unsafe content that could harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the ...

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Insert with a where condition

Lost my Acrobat menu when upgrading to Office 2007
In our Company we use the Snagit and the Acrobat Writer which places automatic menu for each program on the Menu Bar on top. Well when our Company pushed the upgrade of the Office 2007 these menus no longer appear. How can we get them back. Please advise You probably just have to activate the addins. Office button => Word Options => Add-Ins => Go button at the bottom. On a side note, Office 2007 comes with its own pdf generation tool which is often faster (and better) than the Acrobat one. Yves "giosejo" <giosejo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Some questions about Excel 2007 Charts
1. In Excel 2003, the line chart won't draw the value of #N/A and leaving it as an empty point. but in Excel 2007, it deal the value of #N/A as zero. In such condition. I could not drawing some conditional charts which could associate different scopes of value with different series and format them differently. 2.the dynamic chart in Excel 2007 seems to be disappointed, I could not combine the chart with form control. and the relative reference names( such as data1=OFFSET(Sheet1!$B11,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$1:$1)-1) could not function too. maybe you could find it by the sample of John Walke...

Windows 7 / Office 2007
Hi, Does anybody know which updates in Windows 7 that "screws" up macro-enabled spreadsheets in Office 2007 (Enterprise)? On Windows Vista the update was called KB973593, but I can't find this update on my system. So what's the equivalent update on Windows 7? Can someone help me out here? Anders ...

Insert

Cannot print from Office 2007
I have seen several postings on this on the web but no solutions. From time to time, I cannot print from Office 2007. I get the following error: You file cannot print due to an error on Xerox Phaser 6180. There are several possible reasons: Not enough memory Network problem Bad connections None of these things can be true since I can print from any other program (IE8, Adobe, photoshop...). Sporadically it will print but I have this problem more than not. It only started after I got a new computer with Win 7 on it. I am running the latest updates from both MS and Xerox. I h...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Can't Search Contacts 2007
Hope someone can help me with this. At some point, my Outlook 2007 - (12.0.6316.5000) SP1 MSO (12.0.6213.1000) - stopped being able to make searches. I'm speaking of the "Instant Search" - which I can access from a little window just above the cards, or from Tools | Instant Search | Instant Search. Weird bits - - The instant search works fine in other parts of Outlook 2007: mail, calendar, etc - Every once in a while, it also works in Contacts, but mostly it doesn't. - It used to work in Contacts, but stopped at some point. Any Help much appreciated. Rebuild the ...

Insert dataset to another database