how do I insert an envelope into an existing word document?

I would like to attach an envelope into an existing word document in order to
accomplish both tasks of printing a letter and an envelope addressed to that
individual using mail merge.

With the document open, go to Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and
Labels. On the Labels tab, create your envelope (if you have the address
selected in your document, it will be automatically inserted) and click Add
to Document.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"cruza2" <cruza2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to attach an envelope into an existing word document in order
> accomplish both tasks of printing a letter and an envelope addressed to
> that
> individual using mail merge.

0
Suzanne

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

Exporting Documents
How do you export an excel document into word without changing the way it was setup? Go into word and open up your excel document from word. If you don't have the converter installed you may have to install it. Try opening the excel workbook first, if you don't have the converter installed it will tell you. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >How do you export an excel document into word without >changing the way it was setup? >. > ...

inserting hrs and minutes

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Excel trying to open files no longer existing..
I don't know what I did, but now when I open Excel it tries to open 2 or 3 files that no longer exist. How do I stop this? I believe it had something to do with Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types in that area of Explorer, but I can't figure out what to do to make it work fine again. Shawn Give us some more detail. You say Excel "tries to .....". Exactly what do you see that makes you think that is what is happening? If Excel is commanded to open a file that doesn't exist, you will get an error message. Do you get an error message? If y...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Insert dataset to another database

want to convert number to word (eg) 1 as one
I would like to convert automaticaly the numericals into word format fo example In excel If I type 100.00 ( it should type automatically (one hundre only). Is it available in excel. If anyone knows pls reply to my e-mail wintersc@vsnl.ne -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It is not available by default, but this is an often-asked question in this forum. You may want to do a search and see if you find your answer. Otherwise, are you looking for a formula or a VBA macro? If you're looking to put the text in a different cell from the number, then a formula will work. If ...

Je vous conseille de lire ce document
Je vous conseille de lire ce document en version imprimable si vous utilisez un webmail, merci JE NE VENDS RIEN JE DONNE JUSTE UN TUYAU SUPER A TITRE GRATUIT.....ESSAYEZ C�EST TERRIBLE ***Si vous d�sirez faire autour de 5000? en � peu pr�s 30 jours, je vous demande de lire l'information suivante soigneusement*** Prenez 5 minutes pour lire attentivement cette information. Ce sera la meilleure d�cision que vous n'aurez jamais prise. Ce concept a aid� beaucoup de personnes � gagner 5000? en 30 jours, rien qu'en faisant fonctionner cette ...

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any of the following: - text added on a blank slide layout - text in a text box - tables. - images. Is there any way to copy all content from a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document, such that all text remains text and all tables remain as ...

Word 2008 font menu
I've just installed Office 2008 on my MBP running 10.5.1. Seems to work well, but when I try changing a font via the pulldown menu or in the fonts menu from the main menu bar, it selects a completely different font with no logic whatsoever. Seems like a bug. Any ideas from anyone - welcome. Thanks. I've not seen this one yet:-) First thought is to fully restart the Mac which will cause it to cleanse the font caches. If that doesn't clear it up post back with any any additional specifics you can offer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/24/08 6:08 PM, in article ee8a...