how do I insert an envelope into an existing word document?

  • Follow

I would like to attach an envelope into an existing word document in order to
accomplish both tasks of printing a letter and an envelope addressed to that
individual using mail merge.
0
Reply Utf 3/11/2010 7:02:01 PM

With the document open, go to Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and
Labels. On the Labels tab, create your envelope (if you have the address
selected in your document, it will be automatically inserted) and click Add
to Document.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"cruza2" <cruza2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to attach an envelope into an existing word document in order
> accomplish both tasks of printing a letter and an envelope addressed to
> that
> individual using mail merge.

0
Reply Suzanne 3/11/2010 8:49:02 PM