how do I get rid of a split screen?

When I open a document that has more than one page, it has a split screen.
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a split screen?

WORD 2007

View tab

Window group

click on Remove Split

Thanks.

"barb" wrote:

> When I open a document that has more than one page, it has a split screen.
> Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a split screen?
Note that if you split a window, or create a second window, that setting will be
lost if you just close and reopen the document, as multiple windows or panes
aren't saving in Word.

On the other hand, if you are saying that you are seeing more than one page in
the same document window, then change the zoom. The zoom ratio saves with the
document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"barb" <barb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open a document that has more than one page, it has a split screen.
> Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a split screen?

2
Stefan

Black Screen
I have started up my laptop with windows xp but after the windows load screen it turns black and just sits there. I attempted to restart in safe mode but i did the same thing only the black screen had "safe mode" in all corners. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

IE8 and Chinese on screen keyboard
I have IE8 in Vista Home 64bit. I installed Chinese input language, on screen keyboard didnt show up when I click it. I have no problem with IE7 or Firefox. Ne Ho Jay, Is the keyboard input in your tasks list? It may just be hidden behind the IE Window or you may be in Full Screen IE mode (F11 to toggle). Regards. "Jay/Dallas Texas" <Jay/Dallas Texas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3E3C8E0-73D5-468D-88DB-F5CC731FF590@microsoft.com... > I have IE8 in Vista Home 64bit. I installed Chinese input language, on > screen keyboard didn...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Insert File Window
Using MS Outlook 2003 after I start a new email and then want to insert a file (paper clip icon, etc.) the next window comes up full screen. I can NOT make it a flexible size, like all the other windows, including Outlook itself. That is, the "size" box in the upper left corner is GONE. Any ideas on how to get it back?? Note: I also run MS Outlook Express and it still is working fine when I go to add a file. can you double click on the title bar to restore the size? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Excha...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...

Customize .qrp files and Purchase Order Screen
Hi, I was recently assigned as the technical advisor for a small business using Microsoft RMS. I have no background with this software, nor anything similar to it. I am a mechanical engineer doing a favor for an old boss and want to set him in the right direction. Essentially, here is what I want to do: 1) I would like to modify the Item Movement History report to include cost data. From my understanding, I need to modify the qrp file to get this data. However, I do not know SQL nor really have the time to. I tried comparing the Item Movement Report with the Item Movement History...

Excel Data List Gets "Stuck" -- Help
This has now happened for the second time. I have a "data list" that is around 1800 rows in size. Somcetimes, after I've filtered the data to show just a small number of rows, it gets "stuck." I I am no longer able to expand the list to show all the rows. I've gone in to all the columns and chosen "All" for all the columns and it still does not work. I know I can highight the entire list and tell it to remove the list and recreate the list, but that's a pain, and I lose some formatting. Can anyone help me? -- slobizman -----------------------...

how do you get umlauts?
I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts helen <helen@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts a) Change your keyboard layout to German in Regional Settings. The umlauted letters are then where ', ;, and [ are on a standard UK keyboard (uncertain about USA) (� is where - is) or b) Use Insert > Symbol or c) Memorise the character codes. To get � for example, hold down Alt and tap 0252 on your numeric keypad, then release Alt. 0223 is �, 0246 is �, and 0228 is ...