How do I edit the Current Multilevel List in Word 2007??

I'm so frustrated. I just want to change my numbering setup for the list
style. I want to edit the Multilevel list under "Current List" which is the
list numbering that I have assigned to my styles in my document. The document
is a very large document originally created in Word 2003.  I'm a new Word
2007 user. Please tell me how to edi t the numbering setup. YoOu know, like
you can do in Word 2003 when you "Modify" your "Heading n" style, choose
"Numbering" and then clicking "Customize" under the mutlilevel numbering box.
You know, where you set the "Start At" and "Tab location" etc.

Help and thanks a lot for being here and reading this.

Natelle
San Diego

Put the cursor in the first level 1 heading in your document.  Click the
multilevel list button.  At the bottom of the gallery click define new
multilevel list.  The next dialog should look familiar.
HTH,
Pam

Natelle wrote:
>I'm so frustrated. I just want to change my numbering setup for the list
>style. I want to edit the Multilevel list under "Current List" which is the
>list numbering that I have assigned to my styles in my document. The document
>is a very large document originally created in Word 2003.  I'm a new Word
>2007 user. Please tell me how to edi t the numbering setup. YoOu know, like
>you can do in Word 2003 when you "Modify" your "Heading n" style, choose
>"Numbering" and then clicking "Customize" under the mutlilevel numbering box.
>You know, where you set the "Start At" and "Tab location" etc.
>
>Help and thanks a lot for being here and reading this.
>
>Natelle
>San Diego

Pamelia

Dates of Appointments in Outlook 2007
I've recently (two days ago) installed Outlook 2007, and since then appointments sent to me seem to choose their own dates in my calendar. For example an appointment for February 10 2010, sent to me on Nov 21 ended up as one on the day following acceptance of the appointment. Any ideas please? -- rugbyfiddler You need to reset the view. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:da...

editting auto recovery

BOM & Edit List

Money Plus does not start with current money files
I downloaded the trial for money about 2 months ago and have decided to go with Money again (Previously had Money 2003). I have windows XP SP2. If I open Money and don't have my money files on the computer (in other words I start a brand new file) it works fine. If I use my money 2007 trial money files (aka the money 2003 files that had been converted) it just freezes. Any ideas? Thanks. On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Drat...@gmail.com wrote: > I downloaded the trial for money about 2 months ago and have decided > to go with Money again (Previously had Money 2003). > > I have windo...

OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE english version
I have an original CD with OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE hebrew version. In order to install the english version (menu/toolbars in english but all the documents features available in both languages) i asked from the vendor for and I get a supplementary CD (MS-OFFICE-ENG-SLP). How can I install the software, the hebrew OFFICE first and after that the english kit or invers? Thank's - Niki Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enterprise and your issue. Scroll down to the bottom of page to North America or to the nearest s...

Using Word & Excel v.X to tabulate race results for community festival
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Later this month, I will be volunteering for a local sprint racing event at a community festival. Races take place over three days of a long weekend. Friday features one mid-distance race and Saturday and Sunday feature sprint races repeated over the two-day event. (Contestants run in the race for the first day, have their race-time recorded, and then again on the second day, again the time is recorded. The race results are the total of both days' times for each contestant.) Some contestants may drop out of a...

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Access 2000 <--> 2007 compatibility
Hi, We have a DB for data collection/telemarketing with a form and some VB code. This one is created in Access 2000. Can Access 2007 users open and work with this DB without causing problems if it later has to be operated on using Access 2000? Anything special we should do to avoid problems in this mixed version environment? Kjell Access 2007 can open, use, and modify a database in A2000 format. As always, if you have several users in the database at once, it's a good idea to split it: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-01.html If you are switching back and forth between versions, a...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

All Staff List
Win Nt with Exchange 5. I have an all staff list and have recently updated it, added new people deleted some whom have left our office But now when anyone sends an All-Staff e-mail they get two e-mails back saying the e-mail was undeliverable to the following recipient(s) could not be reached: Even though I have gone through the list and made sure that it is up to date. It seems like the list is not updating when people are deleted Is there a solution to this that anybody knows. Would be a help rather than delete the all staff list and recreate it Restarting MTA should fix that. Lizzy wr...

Outlook 2007 not getting new emails on first start up.
Hi there news group :-) We have a Exchange 2003 setup (SBS) with Outlook setup to use RPC over HTTPS and it works fine, most of the time. But sometimes we have an issue with some users not getting new emails. Outlook apears to be connected to Exchange, but it does not update. It appears to happen only when the user starts outlook first time after login. The solution for the user is to restart outlook, then the new email gets delivered. The problem is both on our XP and Vista clients. Outlook is updated with SP2 We use Panda Antivirus on the clients...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

distribution lists
Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello to all the newbie exchange 2010 admins out there.. ;) Can someone please point me in the right direction to try and understand why distribution list sharing is so problematic, at least in my experience. We have a user who shared out their dl to a group. When the members of the group attempted to open the distribution list, internal and external recipients, they would receive an error, 'invalid contact would you like to delete, fix'. I noticed if you click cancel, it drops you back to the dl and the icon...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

New to Office 2007
I am used to using Office 2000 and have a spreadsheet that I don't know where to find a couple of thing, i wonder if someone could point me in the right direction. 1. I have some macros / visual basic where I normally just drag the modules into the newly created spreadsheet. Where can I find these on 2007? 2. I want to make the workbook smaller so I can see more cells, sort of zoom out as it where, what button does this? Many thanks -- Keith (Southend) http://www.southendweather.net e-mail: kreh at southendweather dot net Keith(Southend) wrote: > I am used to using Office 2000 ...

EPM 2007 compatibility with OS7, IE7 and other
Hi, I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and 10, IE7 and IE8, Citrix and Virtual PC. Can someone please advise on this? Thanks Laguna this is documented on TechNet: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/bb267358.aspx#tab=1 -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "laguna" <laguna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69516F6D-3508-4364-8C42-A648C7804FE0@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and > 10...

Money 2007 and Vista user account control
I have noticed a nasty behavior when running Money 2007 on Vista ultimate. If uer acount control is turned on Money opens the file in program files then writes all its changes to the vitural store. When I close Money and open it again the file that is opened is the old file from program files not the file that contains the changes made last time. Is there another way to fix this behavior other than turning UAC off? Thanks in advance John A. Dwyer, MCSE In microsoft.public.money, John A. Dwyer, MCSE wrote: >I have noticed a nasty behavior when running Money 2007 on Vista ultimat...

Space for recovery point (DPM 2007), file related
OK, I have found the different worksheet and different tools, web site, and KB to calculate the sizing of DPM volumes, but I am hitting a "head scratching" confusing something. Let me give a scenario and please correct me when needed ;) I have an SQL server, that I use SQL Maintenance to create BAK file, once a day, and keeping 7 days of backup. The backup folder with all the DB are 60gig (Yes I can use DPM to backup the DB directly, but I still want to have the SQL BAK done). So to me, this is a simply "FILE backup", with a Replica volume of always 60gb, a...

Msg
I've picked up support for an Access 2002 database. Having problem with some VBA code since I am learning VBA as I go. When I run the code I get the message "Could not update; currently locked by another session on this machine." The message is happening on the .Edit statement. There are no other sessions on this machine. The database links to Access tables in another database. I looked on the internet but was unable to find a suggestion that helps me. The code is below. The part between the lines is where the problem is. The code above and below the line...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...