How do I delete an underscore line in Word 2007?

In Word 2007, I used the underscore symbol (_) to create a line to separate
sections within an outline.  I cannot determine how to remove this line.

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ClubLevel" <ClubLevel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Word 2007, I used the underscore symbol (_) to create a line to
> separate
> sections within an outline.  I cannot determine how to remove this line.

1
Stefan

How to open Excel sheet with more than 64000 lines
I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this large? You need to upgrade to Excel 2007. "mgoehring" wrote: > I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 > line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this > large? Yes, but not more than 65536. For that you would need Excel 2007. -- David Biddulph "mgoehring" <mgoehring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Cannot delete subreport

Adapting Pc word template to mac

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

MLA Anthology Citation in Word 2007
Is it possible to use Word 2007's built-in citation feature to cite a work in an anthology with the proper MLA formatting for a Works Cited list? This should be formatted as follows: (1) author of the selected work, (2) title of the selected work, (3) title of the anthology, (4) name of the editor preceded by "Ed.", (5) publication details, and (6) the pages in the anthology where the selection appears. Again, my question is if there's a way to get all that information into the Word 2007 citation formatting tool. The answer is certainly yes. The question o...

Rule for Deleted Items

Can't see pictures in Excel / Word
When I open Excel or Word documents with pictures in them I can't see them. Also when I copy / paste a picture into a document I only see the picture border and a small box with a red cross in it. The only way to see those pictures is in Web page preview or going into bitmap image object and selecting edit, but when done the image is gone again. In options / view / picture placeholders is unchecked, drawings is checked. Kr, Peter So can you see the pictures in Publisher? Have you checked out your graphics card driver? Read the third FAQ here. It is Publisher specific but it is rel...

Template connect to outlook 2007
Hi, I downloaded the template called "IT Team Workspace" from mircosoft website. Everything is working well. But I have a problem to connect the "Tasks" to MS outlook. In the default sharepoint page, i can choose "connect to outlook" at action tag. But i cannot find it at "IT Team Workspace" template. Can anyone tell me how i can do it on ""IT Team Workspace" template? Thank you. Budd By the way, i am using Sharepoint 3.0 and outlook 2007 "Budd" wrote: > Hi, > > I downloaded the template ...

Reserved words get 'redefined'
Hi All, A couple of times I've 'redefined' reserved words such that I end up corrupting my database (Access2K). For example, I set up a query and set a field's name to 'DESCRIPTION'. From that point forward, Access thinks I'm referring to the 'DESCRIPTION' as opposed to Description (as in MsgBox Err.Desciption). I recover by going to my backup copy of my development database and recreating anything that I've changed after confusing Access. Does anyone know if, buried in the guts of the database, I can correct this type of error? Perhaps in a ...

Shape and lines magically changed color on class diagram?
Some of my classes and their connectors turned red by themselves. How do I change them back? I've tried everything from fill, to line, to format, everything with no success. Thanks in advance. Adam Smith The red line means that there is an error. To get rid of it, highlight the shape, format line and set the line color to black or any other color. If it doesnt work, click on Window\Show Shapesheet. Find the LineColor cell in the Line Format section and remove the "Guard" clause. "Adam Smith" <adam2001usa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cd587e4c.04021313...

Office 2007 Group
Is there an Office 2007 Group? is any one using office 2007?? I love it! Howard Huntley <hhuntle...@comcast.net> wrote... >Is there an Office 2007 Group? is any one using office 2007?? I love >it! Why would there need to be? The current set of groups seem to have dealt adequately will all versions from at least Excel 5/95 through Excel 2003. For a newsreader microsft.public.office.misc For web based http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&lang=en&cr=US And there are plenty of us here who have 2007, for some time ...

Project server 2007 Timesheet creation
Hi, We are using project server 2007. When create a new timehseet, we are facing the following issues. 1. Sometimes the timesheet will be created with all the data filled with the planned hours against the standard row. 1. If we try to add the a new line to the timesheet using Add Lines, it will be added without project name and tasks. Please help me to resolve the issues. Thanks, arun Are you getting add-lines dialog box when you try to add...if your able to see then you shoud select the project task and say ok.hope this helps "Arun" wrote: > Hi, ...

Delete macros

contacts list for Outlook 2007
I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to use my Contacts list as an address book. When I right click on properties, and go to the Outlook address book tab. The box for "Show this folder for an email address book is not checked. The item is greyed and will not allow me to check the box. I have multiple folders and all have the same problem. This is a new install of Office 2007 ultimate. How do I increase Office functionality to allow me to change this setting. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and using the repair function, neither option works. -- Eddy Jr ...

Two Momey 2007 Issues/Suggestion
I recently upgraded to MS Money 2007 Deluxe from Money 2004 and found two issues that MS has never seemed to resolve. The first is the frequency that bills are set at in the Bill Minder. The list of options in 2007 is still the same as in 2004. I would have figured that MS would finally allow you to set custom recurrent times. For example, I have a subscription that is billed every 3 weeks - not possible to do in Money. Second, is what I believe to be a bug that I found to be pretty prevalent, but apparently has not been fixed. The issue that that when I am entering a transaction and ...

Cannot load shared Microsoft word libraries
I cant open any of my office 2004 programs. The window popping up says: The files have been moved from the original location and I have to move them back or reinstall them. This happened right after I did an update so I think that messed it up. Does anyone know what I can do without reinstalling the program? Thanks for any help Hi, this is symptomatic of an update gone wrong. Try re-applying the updates, and all should be well again. On 30/11/07 7:16, in article 8292f6a4-9467-43f1-8d2d-82e2399ec744@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "veg26818@hotmail.com" <veg26818@hotmail.com> ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

How to delete chart

Manually linking items to contacts Activities tab in outlook 2007
I have email linked to those contacts i want to view past emails in their "activities" tab. But i'm not seeing the option to link other items to a contact (i dont have Business Contact Manager)....like an email or a note or a task....i don't see an option in any toolbar to form a link...please help. Did i find it maybe? do i r-click the message and choose "message options" and then fill out "contact" field? i'm used to the lingo "link to" from older versions of OL---this seems a bit time-consuming "runspud" wrote: > I ...

Delete blank Last page